Sign in to follow this  
Grim Reaper

Aaron Spelling

Guest Toke Deltorso
This is the place to discuss Aaron Spelling

Ron spelling, that was his name when i worked with him at the abattoir,he could skin a sheep with the best of um!. ;)

Why is he included? I can't find anything about his health anywhere. The only recent news is that he's sueing his ex-nurse for defamation after she claimed that he made sexual advances towards her.

Aaron Spelling’s Nurse: I Was Defenseless Against His 82 Year Old, 73 lb Sexual Advances!

:evil2:

Why is he included? I can't find anything about his health anywhere. The only recent news is that he's sueing his ex-nurse for defamation after she claimed that he made sexual advances towards her.

Aaron Spelling’s Nurse: I Was Defenseless Against His 82 Year Old, 73 lb Sexual Advances!

:evil2:

Well there you have it. I recall MPFC discussing the dangers of eldery sex a while back...

Hmm interesting point eejit - Im sure he was reported ill a couple of years ago but youre right not much evidence of that around now :evil2:

As I recall Cowboy Ronnie had more information on this - perhaps he can enlighten us

Hmm interesting point eejit - Im sure he was reported ill a couple of years ago but youre right not much evidence of that around now :evil2:

As I recall Cowboy Ronnie had more information on this - perhaps he can enlighten us

If i'm correct Cowboy Ronnie is a real joker but a clever one.

In this artical by CNN Tori Spelling his daughter is engaged to

be married once again and perhaps her old man wasn't to

amused by this decision for some reason?

A heart attack coming his way I say?

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/12/28/p...=cnn_topstories

perhaps her old man wasn't too amused by this decision for some reason?

On this basis we should all be dead, we've not been amused by the torrent of turds the Spellings have produced over the years...

Guest clingpeachess@aol.com

Elisabeth Taylor DID NOT DIE. She is still alive as is ARRON SPELLING ! :lol:

This is so amazing! I just realized what had been done wrong. In the rush to put together a list for 2006 someone saw the initials of A.S. and thought it was Aaron Spelling when it should have been Ariel Sharon.....

Elisabeth Taylor DID NOT DIE. She is still alive as is ARRON SPELLING ! :electr2:

That has to be about the best post on this entire forum.

This is so amazing! I just realized what had been done wrong. In the rush to put together a list for 2006 someone saw the initials of A.S. and thought it was Aaron Spelling when it should have been Ariel Sharon.....

Arne Saknussen

we've not been amused by the torrent of turds the Spellings have produced over the years... :lol:

Speak for yourself! They recently reran all of Melrose Place on LivingTV and it was quality! QUALITY!!

And... I was just reading through his filmography... I didn't realise he'd produced all of those top notch Hart to Hart made-for-TV movies. The man is pure genius.

Guest Guest

Aaron Spelling is an absolute legend.

Sunset Beach, anyone?

Aaron Spelling is an absolute legend.

Ah! A perfect example of why guests should be allowed to post.

Well sentimented, guest!

Guest Silver

WTF? Aaron Spelling in deathlist? U guys must be kidding right? I hope he wont die! :lol:

Guest RebeccaTX

Oh, not too much longer now....he had a stroke the weekend of 6/16/06.....

It seems like I read somewhere that Spelling also had battled cancer of the mouth recently although the article made no mention of that.

It seems like I read somewhere that Spelling also had battled cancer of the mouth recently although the article made no mention of that.

Spelling's first wife, Carolyn Jones, died from cancer in 1983. In 2001, he had surgery for oral cancer, according to this article (last paragraph).

Spelling was frequently photographed with his trademark pipe. Those years of tobacco use finally caught up with him in 2001. Spelling underwent surgery for oral cancer

Being the telling quote. Maybe the DL could pool a few quid and send him a get well present of a selection of pipe tobaccos.

Well I for one will be mindfull of the reason Aaron Spelling is in my top 10 on my entry for Rotten.com's entry in that its said he is "suffering from an incurable disease". With the news that he has just suffered a minor stroke at the age of 83 the odds are only 50/50 he will be around for a year or so. Not the news I was expecting but as per Ariel Sharron it can be a matter of months following a minor stoke that happens a major one will follow that makes matters worse all the more likely.

I have been lurking on this list for some time and it has given me a lot of insight (and the lead!) into my own Ghoul Pool here in Atlanta, Georgia.

But, I think for my first post here, I am the first to note that MSNBC.COM is reporting that Aaron Spelling is dead at age 83!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13464007/

--Ghoul Lord

Atlanta, GA

CNN reporting that Spelling's publicist says he died at his home after a stroke. Number 7 for DL 2006!

• Like 1