maryportfuncity

Fat And Fearless

Back in the days when I was - very briefly - consorting with the man-mountain that was Andy Fordham, he was invited to take part in a television show about Ms McKeith. The point being that McKeith's qualifications are nothing special and the programme makers proved this when Andy achieved the same level of medical qualification online in a very short time.

Back in the days when I was - very briefly - consorting with the man-mountain that was Andy Fordham, he was invited to take part in a television show about Ms McKeith. The point being that McKeith's qualifications are nothing special and the programme makers proved this when Andy achieved the same level of medical qualification online in a very short time.

She was made to drop the title of ''doctor'' when her credentials were found to be less than kosher, upsetting the thousands of disciples who had been struggling (and straining) to create the perfect conker coloured s**t.

Terri Smith 50 stone and - possibly - packing a brain tumour. No wonder the papers are getting worked up. Re the tumour; they'll only know for sure after an MRI scan and she's too fat for a human scanner and prohibited from going through a scanner at the local zoo because they don't have a licence to scan humans.

Gastric band patient plans to sue NHS.

We could have ourselves a tabloid-friendly contender here. Especially since his logic is the kind of stuff journos love to report with little adulteration. Note in this report that he states you should only have the surgery if your life depends on it. Granted he ended up in agony and malnourished, but he was already diabetic and suffering mini-strokes when they operated. If he was that bothered about life......mebbe he should've ditched the pies years back!

That article isn't very well written or informed. There's a big (pardon the pun) difference between having a gastric band fitted and having a gastric bypass. While a gastric band fitting isn't for lightweights (ptp pt 2) and not without possible complications it is reversible and nothing like the major surgery a gastric bypass is. The article mentions both - I suspect he had a gastric *bypass* operation, which is permanent.

Just a mild, slightly off-topic but relevant, diversion - back in the Seventies and early Eighties the other main op to lose weight other than the alternative of having most of your stomach removed was to have your jaws wired together. When did they stop doing that?

Donna Simpson, An American woman is trying to become the fattest woman in the world!

LINK

And this is where she hangs out, so to speak. Glad to see the site is doing its best to preserve its models' modesty.

Yesterday, Donna Simpson apparently demolished the world's biggest ever Christmas dinner:

The single mother-of-two tucked into two 25lb turkeys, two maple-glazed hams, 15lbs of potatoes (10lbs roast, 5lbs mashed), five loaves of bread, five pounds of herb stuffing, four pints of gravy, four pints of cranberry dressing and an astonishing 20lbs of vegetables.

After polishing off her enormous main course, she still had room for dessert and ate a 'salad' made of marshmallow, cream cheese, whipped cream and cookies.

an astonishing 20lbs of vegetables.

At least she got her five-a-day.

article-1341683-0C952D21000005DC-539_468x467.jpg

That is some quality chair!!!

Donna met Jacqueline's father Philippe on a dating site for plus-size people, even though he weighed only 10 stone.

He supported her 12,000-calorie a day diet and was a 'belly man' who loved her enormous shape.

So what happened to him? Has she eaten him?

So what happened to him? Has she eaten him?

Then she is single ! .... anyone got a bag of flour ? ;)

http://www.walletpop.co.uk/2011/01/09/70-s...im-from-eating/

Paul Mason was featured in a Channel 4 documentary last week. I have been surprised no one had yet commented on it. But needless to say it showed his worst condition first as a major shock exercise and his battle to lose about 300lbs during the year.

Gross part being the removal of about 20lbs of flab from his inside leg. The Dr just had him stand a bit, drew a few lines up his leg by what looked like rule of thumb/educated guess re-measured on the operating table (the floor had to be reinforced) sliced it off and dropped into a bloody big bin.

Glad to see him doing better but he is still sized like a brick s#!t house.

Myself and The Voice of Young Maryport were eagerly glued to every second of said documentary and howled in unison when those 10kgs of blubber were brutally trimmed from the underside of his leg before being filmed rippling in the bottom of a dustbin like a jellyfish suffering cardiac arrest.

TV gold.

Myself and The Voice of Young Maryport were eagerly glued to every second of said documentary and howled in unison when those 10kgs of blubber were brutally trimmed from the underside of his leg before being filmed rippling in the bottom of a dustbin like a jellyfish suffering cardiac arrest.

TV gold.

Is it just me that thinks too much has already been wasted from the national health budget on this person already. Can't he just get on with his heart attack and save us all a few quid?

Best regards

Syd

I taped this programme and have just finished watching it, whilst scoffing my lovely healthy tea of baked chicken and veg. Now, as you all know, I'm no skinny minnie, and that's because I eat too many pies. I don't know why I eat too many pies - it could be because I've had a few shit things happen to me in my life, it could be because my mother hates me, or it could be just because I like eating pies - who knows, and who cares? The fact is, I choose to eat those pies. Nobody pins me down and force feeds me with them. Nobody holds a gun to my nan's head and says 'eat the pie or the wrinkly gets it'. Even though I am 5 stone overweight, I'm in the fortunate (?) position of still being able to wipe my own arse. And there-in lies my point - nobody just wakes up one morning to discover they are nearly 60 stone. Did it not occur to this man at say, 25, or 30, or even 40 stone that something was slightly amiss?

My work involves me finding care packages for elderly or disabled people, those packages being funded by the local authority i.e. my fucking hard-earned dollar. Every day I see cases of people genuinely in need of help because they have some devastating illness or disability, and every day I see people turned down for help because the authority does not have the funds to provide care. So when I see someone like this man childishly screaming and crying and throwing tantrums because his care is being cut, care that he needs simply because he couldn't say no to another fucking kebab, it makes my blood boil.

I have absolutely no sympathy for the selfish bastard. So there.

Meanwhile, in Arizona, Blair River has died.

He was 6' 8" and weighed about 575 lbs (or a little over 41 stone in proper money). He was a spokesman for the "Heart Attack Grill".

Cause of death is unknown but friends are speculating its a result of pneumonia after a bout of flu.

Restaurant owner John Basso said

"Cynical people might think this (River's death) is funny,"

Can't think what he might mean!

the "fat family"? they look like your average American family.

Belatedly found this strange story about lardarse larynx Rik Waller quitting music to marry a pink-haired pagan. Anyone know how the fat one is doing these days?

Belatedly found this strange story about lardarse larynx Rik Waller quitting music to marry a pink-haired pagan. Anyone know how the fat one is doing these days?

Nothing has changed for him - he's still a twat.

Apparently tubby forum favourite Donna Simpson has a PR agent who'll be feeding stories about her eating habits to the papers until her eventual coronary.

Last Christmas she feasted on two 25lb turkeys, two maple-glazed hams, 15lbs of potatoes (10lbs roast, 5lbs mashed), five loaves of bread, five pounds of herb stuffing, four pints of gravy, four pints of cranberry dressing and an astonishing 20lbs of vegetables

Then, while sitting on her reinforced metal chair, she treated herself to a decadent dessert and ate a 'salad' made of marshmallow, cream cheese, whipped cream and cookies.

Donna Simpson, An American woman is trying to become the fattest woman in the world!

LINK

And this is where she hangs out, so to speak. Glad to see the site is doing its best to preserve its models' modesty.

A CHALLENGER APPEARS

I dunno where we'd be without these Daily Mail "human" "interest" "stories".