maryportfuncity

Dead Pop Stars

Pugs are cursed animals in Hollywood. It all started when Toto brutally raped and murdered Judy Garland and now all pugs will murder their owners and stage it as suicide. 

They are  pure evil.

19 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Pugs are cursed animals in Hollywood. It all started when Toto brutally raped and murdered Judy Garland and now all pugs will murder their owners and stage it as suicide. 

They are  pure evil.

My aunt currently owns a pug that she had for years. She's not dead yet. 

• Like 1

On 7/21/2017 at 11:11, ObakeFilter said:

Streetheart's Kenny Shields Dies at 69, he underwent emergency surgery for a serious heart ailment earlier this year, which forced the band to cancel all of it's touring plans for 2017

http://exclaim.ca/music/article/streethearts_kenny_shields_dead_at_69?utm_source=facebookpage&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=fbpwall

We always laugh at the obits, particularly in the music industry, zealously and casually throwing the epithet 'legend' out there.  If only there were dozens of music 'legends' lmao.
And here we have another one.  Legend Kenny Shields of the legendary band Streetheart from that legendary mecca of legendary music, Winnipeg.  Contains a video of them singing their legendary hits.

This one was especially flippant, calling Shields 'the Mick Jaggar of Winnipeg'.  I guess every town has one.
SC

• Like 1

Talking about Winnipeg musicians, maybe we should watch Brad Roberts of the Crash Test Dummies (I think hes an alcoholic, but he sounds like shit now) :biggrin:

9 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

We always laugh at the obits, particularly in the music industry, zealously and casually throwing the epithet 'legend' out there.  If only there were dozens of music 'legends' lmao.
And here we have another one.  Legend Kenny Shields of the legendary band Streetheart from that legendary mecca of legendary music, Winnipeg.  Contains a video of them singing their legendary hits.

This one was especially flippant, calling Shields 'the Mick Jaggar of Winnipeg'.  I guess every town has one.
SC

Legendary post here by the legendary Sir Creep, poster on the legendary Deathlist forums.

• Like 10

Also, they tend to play a lot of Streetheart and these other bands that are alike on the radio not only here but in other places in Canada. They are legendary in terms of Canada

Also (I say also wayyyyyyyy too much), I forgot to link a video of it when I mentioned Brad Roberts, so here he is performing the song that most people know by CTD. This was 7 years ago.

For comparison, have them in like, 1994 or something:

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

And here we have another one.  Legend Kenny Shields of the legendary band Streetheart from that legendary mecca of legendary music, Winnipeg.  Contains a legendary video of them singing their legendary hits.

This one was especially flippant, calling the legendary Shields 'the Mick Jaggar of Winnipeg'.  I guess every town has one.
SC

FTFY 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sir Creep said:

SC

I Know im pissed but that post os pretty spot on.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FixedBusiness said:

Also, they tend to play a lot of Streetheart and these other bands that are alike on the radio not only here but in other places in Canada. They are legendary in terms of Canada

Also (I say also wayyyyyyyy too much), I forgot to link a video of it when I mentioned Brad Roberts, so here he is performing the song that most people know by CTD. This was 7 years ago.

For comparison, have them in like, 1994 or something:

Coincidentally, as I was reading this post, I was also listening to their cover of "The Ballad of Peter Pumpkinhead."

16 minutes ago, Lewd_Squirrel said:

Coincidentally, as I was reading this post, I was also listening to their cover of "The Ballad of Peter Pumpkinhead."

Wow! I love that song too. Some people might remember that one too because it was on the Dumb and Dumber soundtrack. I might go as far as to say their cover of it is better than the XTC original (although I love both versions).

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ObakeFilter said:

Israeli pop singer Amir Fryszer Guttman, famous for being part of the five-man Israeli boyband High Five during the 1990s, and who was wrongly diagnosed with lymphoma about a year ago, has drowned a few hours ago while trying to rescue his 5 years old niece - and is in critical condition.

If he drowned a few hours ago his condition is most definitely fucking critical, you bellend. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Lard Bazaar said:

If he drowned a few hours ago his condition is most definitely fucking critical, you bellend. 

Drowned, and worse than that, too.

Mind you, genuinely, one of the first replies on a friends Facebook post about their dad dying was some dumbass going "Sorry to hear that, hope he gets better soon"!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Are you being a huge asshole to people on the internet just because in real life you wouldn't be able to say a word to anyone without sweating like a swine? Is that your issue? Because it's called social anxiety and there are treatments for that, you know. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ObakeFilter said:

Are you being a huge asshole to people on the internet just because in real life you wouldn't be able to say a word to anyone without sweating like a swine? Is that your issue? Because it's called social anxiety and there are treatments for that, you know. 

If you think that's being a huge asshole you need to grow a pair mate. And I sweat like a swine because I'm a fat cunt. The fact remains, if someone has drowned their situation is DEAD, which is slightly more critical than critical, wouldn't you say?  

• Like 3

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 16:28, YoungWillz said:

Bobby Taylor, bandmate of Tommy Chong in Bobby Taylor and The Vancouvers and first producer for The Jackson 5, reportedly diagnosed with throat cancer. https://www.soultracks.com/story-bobby-taylor-ailing

Reportedly dead. https://twitter.com/BlitzMagazine/status/888959468628783105

Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Taylor_%26_the_Vancouvers

He lasted!

14 hours ago, FixedBusiness said:

Wow! I love that song too. Some people might remember that one too because it was on the Dumb and Dumber soundtrack. I might go as far as to say their cover of it is better than the XTC original (although I love both versions).

Which people? I need names and addresses. Just building a suitable wicker ediface.

• Like 2

On 22/7/2017 at 16:39, ObakeFilter said:

Israeli pop singer Amir Fryszer Guttman, famous for being part of the five-man Israeli boyband High Five during the 1990s, and who was wrongly diagnosed with lymphoma about a year ago, has drowned a few hours ago while trying to rescue his 5 years old niece - and is in critical condition.

Dead.

Drowning, eh?

It's worse than that - he's dead, Jim.

• Like 3

High Five is what his hand was doing as he went down for the third time

tmp_30357-images2120084370.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Which people? I need names and addresses. Just building a suitable wicker ediface.

Everybody that lives in Canada, everybody that owns the soundtrack and everybody who is a fan of Jim Carrey and/or Jeff Daniels .

1 hour ago, msc said:

Drowning, eh?

It's worse than that - he's dead, Jim.

Wrong Cure song....

4 hours ago, FixedBusiness said:

Everybody that lives in Canada, everybody that owns the soundtrack and everybody who is a fan of Jim Carrey and/or Jeff Daniels .

Well Jim Carrey fans were already on the list

On 7/22/2017 at 15:29, FixedBusiness said:

Actually, up until a few years back, I didn't even know that it was a cover, let alone, one that was only a year or two old, before it was covered. For years, the only XTC song that I knew was Dear God, until I found out other songs, that were played on the radio, that I knew, were by them. :)

• Like 2