Cup of Tea

Big Brother

:D Watching Celebrity big brother now

Many a suicide possibility. By a long shot mind.

Anyhow.

Im rooting for Faria so far.....

• Like 1

Have they left the hot tub in or made it into a swimming pool to make barrymore feel more at home ??? :D

Now THAT was not nice, but since i dont like Barrymore i will laugh ;)

Dennis Rodman at 16-1 is your bet - to win..rather than live suicide/appearing face down one morning in the pool ;)

Dennis Rodman at 16-1 is your bet - to win..rather than live suicide/appearing face down one morning in the pool ;)

Old Dennis is too arrogant to win,

The Great British Public won't warm to him.

Live suicide face down in the pool would be more fun , mind you think jodie marsh would be face up !

She won't drown with those floats.

I still can't believe that people watch that shite but to start a thread on it...

Hear hear.

Shoot the f*****g lot of them please, and the arrogant TV execs who pollute the airwaves with realityTV crap that just appeals to the lowest common denominator of the viewing public.

Shoot the f*****g lot of them please, and the arrogant TV execs who pollute the airwaves with realityTV crap that just appeals to the lowest common denominator of the viewing public.

I agree with you 100%. The whole useless shower of Z list celebs on this programme hould be lined up in front of a firing squad and disposed of. It would make much better TV.

I only watched because I thought Shane MacGowan might be on it, that would have been interesting viewing:

"It's day one in the Big Brother House. Thirty five minutes have elapsed, since the housemates arrived and Shane has consumed the entire weeks alcohol supply for seven people" :D

The line-up seems pretty decent this time, certainly a lot better than I'm (not) a Celebrity..... Judging by the cheers from the ever insightful (or is that inciteful?) crowd outside the BB house, Barrymore would appear to be the favourite from the off.

I could see the great British public going for the fake one, as opposed to one of the sets of fake ones....

I agree with you 100%. The whole useless shower of Z list celebs on this programme hould be lined up in front of a firing squad and disposed of. It would make much better TV.

I only watched because I thought Shane MacGowan might be on it, that would have been interesting viewing:

"It's day one in the Big Brother House. Thirty five minutes have elapsed, since the housemates arrived and Shane has consumed the entire weeks alcohol supply for seven people" :D

A firing squad section might be a very good slot to dump all Big Brother banter, including this. I think Munchkins have a far better claim to deathlist immortality than Big Brother contestants.

I still can't believe that people watch that shite but to start a thread on it...

Hear hear.

Personally i dont watch it. But the suicide in the pool would make me.

Shoot the f*****g lot of them please

Apart from Rula Lenska as that would put the kibosh on any chance of a Little Ladies reunion.

I'm hoping Barrymore will have a complete televised breakdown, though hopefully not commit suicide until at least 2007, for obvious reasons... :D

The only thing that would persuade me to watch Big Brother or its celebrity equivalent would be if they burned down the house with all inmates inside.

[cut to shots of onlookers pointing and laughing] :D

I'd pay to watch Banshees, Windsor and T.F having to share a house :o

And I would be selling the ringside seats :D

So would I, would you be the one to think up the tasks? :D

I'd pay to watch Banshees, Windsor and T.F having to share a house  :D

Banshees would be obsessed with my underwear drawer with me being a Lady inall. :o

I think BB would have it's first murder,

Or maybe even murders.

Guest Toke Deltorso

Don't watch- Would'nt watch. :o crappppp!.

Don't watch- Would'nt watch. :o crappppp!.

Oh you would!

I'm a single athletic, non-smoking female who speaks Itallian.

I also believe I'm 26 years old.

Sexy beast eh....

Does anyone know offhand what season of Big Brother this one is?

• Like 1