Cup of Tea

Big Brother

50 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

I really should delete that app from my mobile.I'm ordering takeaways 2 or 3 times a week ! Just for the hell of it!

I've never heard of them either.   Don't think they've made it to Devon.  What food do they do?  You should watch out for high salt content in most takeaways.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DevonDeathTrip said:

I've never heard of them either.   Don't think they've made it to Devon.  What food do they do?  You should watch out for high salt content in most takeaways.

I think they just do deliveries from various restaurants and takeaways on commission.  Hardly any takeaway deliveries will venture out to where I live, so not 100% sure on that.  Personally I prefer to drive and collect myself.  I can check that the whole order is there and get it home hotter.

2 minutes ago, Toast said:

I think they just do deliveries from various restaurants and takeaways on commission.  Hardly any takeaway deliveries will venture out to where I live, so not 100% sure on that.  Personally I prefer to drive and collect myself.  I can check that the whole order is there and get it home hotter.

There is the option to collect or get a home delivery. Delivery costs more. Collection is go and get it in 20 mins and you've already paid, presumably a better deal.

Renny Martyn(66) the oldest female houseguest to appear on the Us version of Big Brother is recovering from a heart attack. One of the more entertaining players in the show's history,would obit if she passes away

Gofundme opened for Nikki Grahame who is apparently seriously ill with anorexia complications. 

• Shocked 4

19 minutes ago, Perhaps said:

Gofundme opened for Nikki Grahame who is apparently seriously ill with anorexia complications. 

Those pictures are shocking.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Those pictures are shocking.

I regret clicking the link. 

Scary pictures. 

4 minutes ago, Genfærd said:

I regret clicking the link. 

Scary pictures. 

Questing is of course, are they of Grahame herself, or have they just used generic pictures of a bad anorexia case from Google?

7 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Questing is of course, are they of Grahame herself, or have they just used generic pictures of a bad anorexia case from Google?

The problem is with her face being blurred out is you say "Who is she?" which is probably what they might have wanted to avoid. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I remember when I used to be very into Big Brother and celeb culture that Nikki was once admitted to an eating disorder clinic and has a scar on her body from a feeding tube. Sad she has gone down this route again.

3 hours ago, Perhaps said:

Vanessa Pheltz (spelling?) donated £500.  Probably best if I stop writing now. 

Looking at her Instagram, this was the last face photo of her from July 2020 with a friend. This one from April. Can see how slim she was properly last January.

image.png.21ee6237a348887c5b40dd46c6c79124.png

Lockdown must have triggered something because in 2018 and 2019 she looked happer based on the photos on Instagram. Anything recent posted has just been memes from Big Brother.

• Like 1

I have no idea who she is - but it's horrific what anorexia does to the body. Looks like a ghoul.

I hope she gets help unless she's an asshole. I have no idea really. 

On 12/03/2021 at 13:55, Perhaps said:

Article was a little thin on information.

I’d like to help her GoFundMe page but we are tightening our belts in these trying days.

1 minute ago, The Quim Reaper said:

The S*n running with it. A tragic case.

Picked by 2 teams in the DDP.

Definitely the kind of person who should never have been exposed to reality TV. Not saying she'd still be alive today if it wasn't for it, but she certainly left it a worse person than she entered it.

Christ, this and Paul Ritter have been real gut punching deaths for me personally. 

• Like 1

Very tragic to hear about her. Sounds like her heart gave out as it's common with those who have eating disorders.