Handrejka

How Many Dead Pools Are People In

Is it a spelling mistake here or is it meant to be ADDICTION instead of ADDITION?

Thread titles changed on DeathList?! ;)

It's practically unheard of.

Is it a spelling mistake here or is it meant to be ADDICTION instead of ADDITION?

Thread titles changed on DeathList?! :o

It's practically unheard of.

;) I'm shocked and embarrassed that anyone could even think of suggesting something as horrible as that ;)

And why not?

Hey, Windsor, Mr Moderater sir, would you like me to adopt you?

And why not?

Hey, Windsor, Mr Moderater sir, would you like me to adopt you?

Elspeth, are you drunk?

If I were a street child living in the poorest conditions in Brazil, having to sell myself to sex tourists then, and only then, would I consider your adoption proposal.

That, and ofcourse, if you offered me a clean slate at the Royal Forums. ;)

That, and ofcourse, if you offered me a clean slate at the Royal Forums.

The poor chap is obviously addicted... :)

That, and ofcourse, if you offered me a clean slate at the Royal Forums.

The poor chap is obviously addicted... :)

Indeed, the poor chap was joking. :o

Anyhow, I'm interested to know if you have ever heard of the Prince Michael of Albany. He claims to have a better claim to the throne than the current Royals.

He is mainly after the throne of Scotland, he strikes me as being a Jacobite but only two hundred and fifty years late.

Anyway, the guys a prick. Perhaps something to discuss on your beloved forum....

Yes, I've heard of him; I saw his self-promoting book in the bookstore a couple of years ago but I left it where it was. From a quick look through the book, I must say I think the Scots are better off with their present monarch.

Not sure if he's ever been discussed at the Royal Forums. I seem to remember a discussion but it could have been somewhere else.

I'm in 3 dead pools.

Rotten Dead Pool (Online)

and two family ones, one of which is a $5 draft (total prize money is $35 this year)

and a $10 sweepstake (last year's winner collected $130, this year it's grown to $150)

Yes, I've heard of him; I saw his self-promoting book in the bookstore a couple of years ago but I left it where it was. From a quick look through the book, I must say I think the Scots are better off with their present monarch.

Not sure if he's ever been discussed at the Royal Forums. I seem to remember a discussion but it could have been somewhere else.

Indeed, his claim cannot be proven because there is no proof of marriage between his great great etc etc grandma to Charles. E. Stuart.

He, of course, insists that they were married. I noticed that he changed the spelling of his name from the French 'Stuart' to the Scots 'Stewart'. <_<

The man is not even recognised as the Jacobite pretender. That lies with Franz, Duke of Bavaria.

I think I'll stick with the Windsors.....