Grim Reaper

Plastic.com

Interesting comments. How does Chatsubo know that Margaret Thatcher smells of piss? Is this Carol's posting name? Also I like the comment that Paul McCartney died in 1971. How true.

"Popbitch is never wrong"

Made my day that has :lol:

Saying that though, rumours that Brenda has the Big C have been going around for donkeys years. I don't reckon there's anything in them myself - she'll live to be as old as her mum (Gawd bless 'er) and so won't be appearing on any deadpool list of mine until at least 2020.

ooooooooooooooooooooooh more clickable links to add to my list of links thanks and remember Plastic it's not just for dinner anymore......

To quote ...

But instead, I'm just going to criticize Death List. Not for poor taste, but for being a bunch of cheapasses. They just 'get better' over time by choosing successively-older lists! Look at their poor-scoring original list: the average age (excluding the mentioning of 'any one Beatle', which would bring the average down further) is 70.02. By 1996, the list's average age was up to 78.24, with 7 deaths. The average age for the 'record haul' death list is 87.40, and 14 deaths. It seems like they've leveled off, because the 2006 list has an average age of 87.42.

So basically, when they say that they've gotten better at choosing their picks, they've really just discovered the fact that older people tend to die more often than younger people.

Does anyone want to join me in an age-dependent Death List prediction? I'm thinking, 50 people, maximum average age must be 60 or lower. You want to put Albert Hoffman on your list? Fine. But you're going to have to counterbalance him with Mary-Kate Olson. Who's up to the challenge?

To quote ...

But instead, I'm just going to criticize Death List. Not for poor taste, but for being a bunch of cheapasses. They just 'get better' over time by choosing successively-older lists! Look at their poor-scoring original list: the average age (excluding the mentioning of 'any one Beatle', which would bring the average down further) is 70.02. By 1996, the list's average age was up to 78.24, with 7 deaths. The average age for the 'record haul' death list is 87.40, and 14 deaths. It seems like they've leveled off, because the 2006 list has an average age of 87.42.

So basically, when they say that they've gotten better at choosing their picks, they've really just discovered the fact that older people tend to die more often than younger people.

Does anyone want to join me in an age-dependent Death List prediction? I'm thinking, 50 people, maximum average age must be 60 or lower. You want to put Albert Hoffman on your list? Fine. But you're going to have to counterbalance him with Mary-Kate Olson. Who's up to the challenge?

If thats true then it proves that we think things through. There is no point in predicting death in toddlers, predict death to the older.

Looks like we got a link in some blog that someone does on Jerry Springer's site...

http://www.springerontheradio.com/node/6687

Im looking for volunteer's to represent DL.net when we get an invite to the TV show  :lol:

I am particularly adept at bitch-slapping; if I can be of any help, do let me know.

Looks like we got a link in some blog that someone does on Jerry Springer's site...

http://www.springerontheradio.com/node/6687

Im looking for volunteer's to represent DL.net when we get an invite to the TV show  :rolleyes:

I am particularly adept at bitch-slapping; if I can be of any help, do let me know.

If I was to slap my bitch, I think Mrs Josco would slap me back even harder. :lol: