Sign in to follow this  
Godot

Bacon number

One of the fery few people to have the highest bacon number is RASTAN.

Dickie O in Bacon Number 2 Shocker!

Richard O'Sullivan (I) was in Father Dear Father (1972) with Donald Sinden

Donald Sinden was in Balto (1995) with Kevin Bacon

A Bacon number calculator, that does all the hard work for you.

Automatic Bacon number calculator.

That has got to be one of the just purely most awesome things I've seen in a long time.

Answers MPFC Sedwick question by saying that it's 1, but I don't think it's taking into account considerations outside of IMDB crawling (although it does claim that his own number is 0).

Yeah, it is awesome but limited. I mean, he's got direct blood relatives who'd get a rating of infinity because they've never been in a movie.

Mollie Sugden, John Inman and Adolf Hitler all have a Bacon number of 3

Clive Dunn's is a 2, so who do you think you're kidding Mr.Hitler.

Ronald Neame, George Best and Pele all have Bacon numbers of 2.

Neame through Bibi Besch.

Best through David Hayman.

Pele through James Pickens Jr.

There's a BBC programme on Bacon science today.

I've noticed that people from Yorkshire have only about two degrees of separation. It's as though we're attracted (or repelled) by an invisible magnate. I can't count the number of times I have spoken with random people in cafes, bars and plane queues etc only to find that not only do they come from Yorkshire but that we have people and places in common. I sat next to a chap in Dublin who came from the same town as me. It turned out we didn't like each other for exactly the same reasons.

I've noticed that people from Yorkshire have only about two degrees of separation. It's as though we're attracted (or repelled) by an invisible magnate. I can't count the number of times I have spoken with random people in cafes, bars and plane queues etc only to find that not only do they come from Yorkshire but that we have people and places in common. I sat next to a chap in Dublin who came from the same town as me. It turned out we didn't like each other for exactly the same reasons.

An invisible magnate?

An invisible magnate?

Mmm......bugger. Thank you Lardy. You're an edufuckingcation and I am a twat. I can't tell you how discomforting it is to have your verbal winklepicker wedged in my rectum.

An invisible magnate?

That's when Donald Trump hides in Yorkshire - or when he takes his toupee off.

An invisible magnate?

Mmm......bugger. Thank you Lardy. You're an edufuckingcation and I am a twat. I can't tell you how discomforting it is to have your verbal winklepicker wedged in my rectum.

I'm sorry. I'm just a picky bitch. But you sure do have a way with words :unsure:

An invisible magnate?

I'm sorry. I'm just a picky bitch. But you sure do have a way with words :unsure:

....and you Lardy dearest, have a way with Bacon.....normally in doorstep bread with plenty of tommy sauce. :(