Guest awesome guest

No word on his condition from the doctors just that he is in intensive care that is not good

Update... "Der Spiegel" has learned that Kohl has been in intensive care for three weeks already and his state is "critical" (kritisch):

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/helmut-kohl-liegt-seit-drei-wochen-auf-intensivstation-a-1036754.html(link in german)

Edit: An english article with the same information: http://www.thelocal.de/20150602/helmut-kohl-in-intensive-care-for-3-weeks

Apparently, there's going to be a statement later on.

And another update: http://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/altkanzler-auf-intensivstation-kohl-geht-es-den-umstaenden-entsprechend-gut-1.2504502(link in german)

His office says that he's doing ok "considering the circumstances". His party was unaware of his hospital stay, so his people are still isolating him from the outside world like they have been doing for years.

Guest Guest

unconformed reports on twitter say he is brain dead after a massive strike. anyone have any more info?

Guest awesome guest

unconformed reports on twitter say he is brain dead after a massive strike. anyone have any more info?

well I heard unconfirmed reports of a stroke but not a strike

The fact that this has been released now after three weeks might suggest they are preparing everyone for the end.

Toying with puns for this one (when it happens)

Helmut Cold or Kohl in the Ground?

Guest awesome guest

Toying with puns for this one (when it happens)

Helmut Cold or Kohl in the Ground?

the first one is good but the second one is unkohl

I can see two thing happening now... either he dies in the next couple of days or they'll release a statement that he never was in life threatening danger (or on the intensive care) and the media just got carried away with their speculations... and I wouldn't be surprised if that turns out to be the case...

Guest awesome guest

I can see two thing happening now... either he dies in the next couple of days or they'll release a statement that he never was in life threatening danger (or on the intensive care) and the media just got carried away with their speculations... and I wouldn't be surprised if that turns out to be the case...

they seem a little reluctant to debunk the claims though they would have released the statement by now as for if he was dead they'd be very reluctant as seen here

The BBC have published the story.They would not publish it if they where not sure.Sweepstake time I think.I will guess 9th June 2015 at 6:15 am local time from diverticulitis.

• Like 1

I'll go for June 11, 2015 at 9:30AM local time.

<----- just for the hell of it, I'll have tomorrow the 4th June at 9pm.

If Kohl dies (he's not on my list) and I don't get another hit before, this will be the first time this year that the Deathlist has more hits than me :/

June 12th

Same day as Cliff Michelmore (floating bet).

June 6th

Guest awesome guest

June the 7

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

However you mimic the sound of a flatline (I'm an optimist)

• Like 1