Guest Guest

Don't think so. Although he is 75 years old and quite fat, he seems pretty healthy.

Kohl has a new girlfriend apparently, according to Mrs. N.

That could kill him or could give him a new lease of life. Look at Cronkite, you never can tell.

His predecessor Helmut Schmidt might be more interesting for us. He's not quite as fat, but he's not been terribly well with his heart for a while now. I considered him for DDP last year. Might even have had him on there, can't remember.

• Like 1

That could kill him or could give him a new lease of life.

Either way, lucky beggar.

:lol::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That could kill him or could give him a new lease of life.

Either way, lucky beggar.

<_<:D:rolleyes:

Good for him after having all those years looking after Hannalore Kohl who couldn't even go out in public.

Having said that, he does look Sharon-stroke-type fat.

Although having said that, he survived the tsunami last year so he's a plucky ol' chap.

Checking the l;atest Google news today as werll as ythe New York Liberral-crap Times I find no recrent helath related ingormation on Formere Chancellor Kohl just reference to Korean unification and some Belgian political mattetrs which considering I just hafd a brief urge for WaffLES eitgher regular or Belgian is rtather strange don't you think?

Checking the l;atest Google news today as werll as ythe New York Liberral-crap Times I find no recrent helath related ingormation on Formere Chancellor Kohl just reference to Korean unification and some Belgian political mattetrs which considering I just hafd a brief urge for WaffLES eitgher regular or Belgian is rtather strange don't you think?

Have you been drinking a lot, lately?

Have you been drinking a lot, lately?

Define a lot. No Laura I haven't beenn drinking any mire than usual,.

That could kill him or could give him a new lease of life. Look at Cronkite, you never can tell.

A much older man with a younger woman...

I think that is what was reported concerning the fatal heart attack of Nelson Rockefellar.

I think that is what was reported concerning the fatal heart attack of Nelson Rockefellar.

Which left his wife anything but Happy. :););)

An article about Helmut Kohl's failing health. Despite (or maybe because of) the fact that he is still in hospital with a fractured skull, he has decided to get married to his girlfriend, who is 35 years his junior.

An article about Helmut Kohl's failing health. Despite (or maybe because of) the fact that he is still in hospital with a fractured skull, he has decided to get married to his girlfriend, who is 35 years his junior.

Another article...sounds like he is struggling

http://www.spiegel.de/international/german...,548676,00.html

Guest WEP

Helmut Kohl, Germany's longest serving chancellor (1982-1998) attended at a ceremony for the "fathers" of the German reunification, together with Mikhail Gorbachev and George Bush sr.

Kohl is wheelchair bound, lokks very frail and (compared to ten years before) thin. He was unable to speak clearly, so it was difficult to follow his words. The press wrote, that it semmed like a farewell...

http://www.express.de/nachrichten/news/pol...3811753977.html

... or maybe not, looking at my last post and this article - its in-depth but to be honest, just looking at the photos, Kohl looks in a shocking condition- http://www.spiegel.d...e-a-857827.html

Hmmm.

Kohl by name...........

... or maybe not, looking at my last post and this article - its in-depth but to be honest, just looking at the photos, Kohl looks in a shocking condition- http://www.spiegel.d...e-a-857827.html

Hmmm.

Kohl by name...........

Helmut by nature?

• Like 1

85th birthday today...

Last week, he made the news because his last big interview (six hours long) was released to the press. That interview, however, is already twelve years old and he apparently does not make any media appearances today.

85th birthday today...

Last week, he made the news because his last big interview (six hours long) was released to the press. That interview, however, is already twelve years old and he apparently does not make any media appearances today.

Aye, but that doesn't mean his health is bad, might just have said all he wants to say.

I guess he's healthier than I thought. Last week, he got a new hip:

http://www.bild.de/politik/inland/helmut-kohl/bekommt-neues-hueftgelenk-40865568.bild.html(link in german)

The operation went well and now "he wants back home as fast as possible". The article says that he wanted to reply to the many birthday congratulations he received, but because of the operation this has to wait for a while and will be diminished.

Really sad news.