maryportfuncity

Whom Are You Tarring With The Epithet "twunt"?

I have just posted my 2000th post.

You have to imagine this in the same tones as the movie, Freaks, but...one of us, one of us...
  • Like 1

FFS! Have I really been lurking here for ten years and two days. Then again, Candycrush and its fetid online relatives are universally shite, eh?

Oh yer... Ten years (and sixteen days) just marked up here as well. Missed that. Quite a milestone.

As for stupid online games I've successfully left 2048 behind and still only addicted to Tetris and Letterfall (by Digital Scrawl). My top score is currently 3233.

It'll be 10 years for me next month though I did lurk for a good 4 or 5 months before joining.

FFS! Have I really been lurking here for ten years and two days. Then again, Candycrush and its fetid online relatives are universally shite, eh?

minecraft is worth the money on that front

It's only fitting that my 300th post comes exactly 2 years after my 1st post. That makes an even average number of 150/year. HK6B3c6.gif

• Like 3

It's only fitting that my 300th post comes exactly 2 years after my 1st post. That makes an even average number of 150/year. HK6B3c6.gif

That's less than one a day, slacker.

Well i first started reading and visiting these forums regularly about 6 years ago to this day give or take a few days lurked for month and a half before signing up. . Though I may of looked at these forums one or two times previously can't be sure maybe i visited when Michael Jackson died.

Well i first started reading and visiting these forums regularly about 6 years ago to this day give or take a few days lurked for month and a half before signing up. . Though I may of looked at these forums one or two times previously can't be sure maybe i visited when Michael Jackson died.

The maths here seems a bit iffy.

The maths here seems a bit iffy.

yea confusing 2009 with 2008 I knew i visited the forums when michael jackson died but i rarely posted in the early days so confusing lurking with irregular poster. I guess i found out about the forums in mid 2008. just started reading forums regular in December 2008 ,signed up in feb 2009 ,then irregular poster in 2009 . More regular poster in 2010

Hein is showing a staggering 49 posts in the last 24 hours...is that, like, any kind of record?

Hein is showing a staggering 49 posts in the last 24 hours...is that, like, any kind of record?

Certainly a record for me . I posted a few dozen dummy messages (with content "bump") in the topics I moved to the new 2015 forum. For unfathomable reasons they wouldn't show in the topic list if the last post was older than the new forum.

regards,

Hein

I had absolutely no staying power, but have been looking in again over the last couple of months. Where are BHB and The Pooka these days? Also fallen by the wayside, no doubt. Haven't seen Notapotato either. My respects to those who keep this up for so long. My attention span has been ruined by modern culture. At least, that's my excuse...

I had absolutely no staying power, but have been looking in again over the last couple of months. Where are BHB and The Pooka these days? Also fallen by the wayside, no doubt. Haven't seen Notapotato either. My respects to those who keep this up for so long. My attention span has been ruined by modern culture. At least, that's my excuse...

Doubtless somewhere along the line one of our fallen comrades had his/her attention span ruined by death. NAP continues to breath because I see the evidence on Facebook.

Doubtless somewhere along the line one of our fallen comrades had his/her attention span ruined by death. NAP continues to breath because I see the evidence on Facebook.

He's also changed his DL name.

Pulphack! I remember your excellent posts. Or should I say I remember that your posts were excellent? The substance of them eludes me now. I shall do a quick search to refresh my memory. I popped back in the last fortnight too after a gap of a few years. It's great fun re-visiting threads from yesteryear that I'd forgotten. Possibly because I was pissed at the time. This site always had a nice balance between witty eccentrics and driven obsessives.

• Like 1

How much longer can you keep the stint going .. can you be here on a consistent basis or do you fade out with a fond memories post?

How much longer can you keep the stint going .. can you be here on a consistent basis or do you fade out with a fond memories post?

Take an alka-seltzer Mr. Meltzer.

Banshees! How goes it. And, the "you" in your post above is an invitation to all and sundry to consider themselves the subject, right?

OK. Can I now have this changed to Jolly Green Gnat to reflect my sunny disposition, my politics and how annoying Dr Z finds me?

OK. Can I now have this changed to Jolly Green Gnat to reflect my sunny disposition, my politics and how annoying Dr Z finds me?

You are terrible at spelling...

It is Dr Zzzzzzzzzz ....

10 years today since I became a member of the DeathList. Where have those years gone? :reading-glasses:

• Like 2

Where have those years gone?

5 asking yourself "wonder how the hell Alex Higgins still hasn't carked it"

another 5 saying "shit, how the hell could we not see Michael Jackson was gonna cark it!"

• Like 2