maryportfuncity

Whom Are You Tarring With The Epithet "twunt"?

I see Maryport has moved ahead of Jasper Barnshoes again...

I suppose congratulations are in order, although I do feel a momentary sadness for Jasper and the entire Larkspur family.

((((By the way has anyone seen Barnshoes Screams lately?))))

• Like 1

Bruno man, it's a temporary blip whilst I still lack the dignity of labour on a full-time basis, doubtless when I'm back to work the posting will slow down and those more concerned about sharing the podium with the invincible Tempus will overhaul me. Frankly, it's not summat that's kept me awake of late. Though BS's absence has been noticed around the place.

Bruno man, it's a temporary blip whilst I still lack the dignity of labour on a full-time basis, doubtless when I'm back to work the posting will slow down and those more concerned about sharing the podium with the invincible Tempus will overhaul me. Frankly, it's not summat that's kept me awake of late. Though BS's absence has been noticed around the place.

The dignity of labour, now there's a chilling phrase.

Funny how nobody talks about the dignity of indolence, just what exactly is so dignified about being a tiny cog in the capitalist machinery?

Banshees is lurking, just quiet is all.

I suppose congratulations are in order, although I do feel a momentary sadness for Jasper and the entire Larkspur family.

His silence can probably be explianed by his sig.

Probably trying to show us that without him, this is just another forum...

So random, so sudden, so careless, so creative are your thoughts, but as british folk might say 'Bloody F*****g Wrong'

As modern day people might say all I really did was 'Get out'

1OoO!!!!

Congratulations to a class poster.

So random, so sudden, so careless, so creative are your thoughts, but as british folk might say 'Bloody F*****g Wrong'

As modern day people might say all I really did was 'Get out'

Liar. I know I'm right.

OoO, supreme poster, passed by 1000 during my short DL break.

There must be sexy celebrations, and I've chosen a contentious, yet attractive choice to celebrate:

jennifer-connelly-nude-04.jpg

More sexiness to come, but I wonder, who is OoO's favourite sexy celeb?

I am listening to The Beatles' "Octopus's Garden," if that makes you feel any better. :dead:

OoO, supreme poster, passed by 1000 during my short DL break.

More sexiness to come, but I wonder, who is OoO's favourite sexy celeb?

It ebbs & flows.

It used to be Meg Ryan but she's got a bit crusty lately.

At the moment, I'd say it's between Anna Friel & Hayley Angel Wardle, with Gemma Atkinson not far behind.

Others of honorary mention:

Nicola Roberts (Girls Aloud)

Alicia Silverstone

Cristiana Aguilera

Nicole Kidman

Liz McLarnon

Christina Ricci

Kate Beckinsale

But the Jen Connelly picture will do me. <_<

Just a suggestion - like - but if yer interested in outsized pictures of sizzlin' totty, how about starting a thread considering their chances of impending death? Obviously it'd require pictures as people compared notes on bone structure, the knock-on effect of constant dieting on vital organs etc.

Stock judging, where you examine the quality of an animal by inspecting muscle tone, pelt, feet, teeth and the rest is fairly popular, so I guess considerin' the likes of Angelina Jolie in the same light isn't too much of a stretch.

I've had a few nights out in West Cumbria. I can see where you're coming from.

Stock judging, where you examine the quality of an animal by inspecting muscle tone, pelt, feet, teeth and the rest is fairly popular, so I guess considerin' the likes of Angelina Jolie in the same light isn't too much of a stretch.

Thanks for sharing that with the group ATJ

Should you have been given a present by anyone you met, it'll probably respond to penecilin!

I'm guessing that the erudite and often hilareously funny TLC will be reaching his 500th post in the very near future, so I am jumping in now to congratulate the great man himself!

I believe you were the first DLer to welcome me and explain the strange goings on here, so thank you for making me welcome, and for the many giggles your posts have caused. Excellent whoring, you hunky-chunk of man, you!

And respect from me; I'll give TLC an extra big wave at Charlton tomorrow.

Well, here it is, my magic 500!

Is this mike on?...testing, testing....1....2.....okay at the back? What? Oh good, right. Ahem!

I just have a few words to say to some special people out there...if I can just find my notes...ha ha....this is so embarrassing...right! Ahem..

Since I started posting here in February (I was too timid to post when I first joined, I'm sure plenty of you miss those days) I must say I've thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Sometimes on topic, often off topic, sometimes ranting at ranters, occasionally making valid points on current political situations, the odd attempt at jokes and general punnery, with a soupçon of stories from my mostly embarrassing personal life, so no different from anyone else I guess in that respect.

I like to think I've made quite a few electronic friends on this site, and also some semi-real friends via posting, pm'ing and the chat facility. I particularly like the fact that it's not always the same people in each situation, and isn't always who'd you expect, depending on who you were expecting. Variety is the spice of life after all, if sitting in front of a computer all day typing similar messages to different semi-anonymous people can be accurately described as variety.

Thanks to MPFC & Six, who actually congratulated me before I even made the 500, you pair of whore-encouragers, not that I really need it. Also big respec' going out to BHB, LG, ie+, CP, SC, Windsor, Handrejka, SCSI, Hallelujahjohntudor, for bearing the brunt of my chat & PM's between them. Thanks to Bou for being the one to say hello when I first started posting, so you can all blame her for my staying!

Anyone else please feel free to dig if I've not included you in the above list and should have. You know who you are, and you're all special. If it helps, imagine I'm pointing my big finger at you and winking (definitely winking!) in that special way...

I shan't be retiring just yet, as this achievement of 500 posts is almost noteworthy enough for me to be able to put it on my CV! Maybe I'll try to keep my posting a little shorter & to the point in future, but I'll doubt it'll work out like that. I guess I must have a pretty high words per post average, I salute anyone who actually reads the whole thing on a regular basis, even Roy Castle didn't show that level of dedication.

Right, that'll do, be afraid in advance of the length of my speech if I actually make the magical 1,000. I'm off to do some work but will look in over the course of the day to read the glowing tributes and humourous anecdotes contributed by my fellow DL'ers as part of the homage.

Champers & hampers are on the table over there, vol-au-vents and general nibbles are over there, plus my prized copy of 'Girls, giggles & garters' is in the booth other there for gentlemen of immaculate taste to peruse at their leisure.

Pip pip!

TLC

Excellent stuff. TLC

Congrats on your 500th post

Congrats TLC, on reaching your landmark 500th post/ essay.

Is there any truth in the rumour that Cadburys are bringing out a special commemorative chocolate finger based on your famous digit?

Congratulations on your 500th post TLC, I look forward to reading your next 500.

Well done TLC!

I can't say I have learned anything from your posts, but I have enjoyed them. And that's the way it should be.

Well done on the 500 TLC. Hope to see you in chat again soon.

What a day eh, TLC hits a half K and within a few hours I haul mself all to way to......

TWUNT MASTERY!

Well, I can honestly say, the room didn't shake, things look the same. But I'm retiring for the day, emotionally exhausted, or summat.

• Like 1