maryportfuncity

Whom Are You Tarring With The Epithet "twunt"?

Banshees man, it's not a race. I'll admit to a certain explosion over recent weeks with me posting but DL is a good home to a man with a broken arm. I can manage a few words on a post but hammering out thousands a day on me latest master work is a real strain.

Incidentally, welcome to the land of the loveless, or wherever it is we've landed in the few minutes.

Maryport I know that within your blood, you want third all time. You wouldn't be posting at such an extent. I admit you are hard to keep up with. It could be compared to Tempus Fugit in his rookie days.

Lord Cthulhu is most pleased at the ongoing contest between MPFC and BS. With the mighty warrior Star Crossed nowhere in sight, sure this feud shall damage the halls of Deathlist.

Grrrrar

Also, Mako has died.

It's neck and neck now for you too. Howcome no-one ever congratulates me when I reach milestones?

It's neck and neck now for you too. Howcome no-one ever congratulates me when I reach milestones?

Early congratulations Handrejka on your soon to be 700th post!

I presume that the fact I had to be reminded means it doesn't count? That's normally how it works with ladies isn't it, it certainly seems to when it comes to getting anniversary presents.... or birthday presents...

Aye congratulations Handy, the real congrats tend to come when you make four figures.

Re the alleged BS vs MPFC drag race; I don't recall a contest being declared and I'm not about to go out of my way to post for the sake of posting, despite the current glut. I'm serious, I've got a broken arm and these short sprints on the keyboard are good activity and therapy, especially since I can't thrash the servants with my usual brio.

I'll be posting like F**k - off and on - until September 11th, nowt ominious in that date except that my medical exemption from work runs out then.

This post war has gotten out of hand.

Even I have never done 42 post in 24 hours.

A new Millstone? Congratulations!

Maryport you are posting like such a whore.

Yes, yes, yes. I have made note of it in the Are You A Post Whore Dominatrix Thread.

Sorry about the sad turn of events Barnshoes. The Larkspur family must be quite an emotional wreck over this.

Thanks to those who congratulated me.

On what?

Err I didn't write that. Looks like my other half has been having some more fun on here.

On what?

Err I didn't write that. Looks like my other half has been having some more fun on here.

Phew! That was close, it's just as well we decided not to promote you to moderator! :)

On what?

Phew! That was close, it's just as well we decided not to promote you to moderator! :)

Changed my password now, so there shouldn't be anymore confusion or sillyness.

Unless of course you're similar to me and are actually two persons whooping it up in one brain...

(I beg all of you not to ask me to even try to explain that)

On what?

Phew! That was close, it's just as well we decided not to promote you to moderator! :flame:

Why would somebody want to log in as you? How did they get your password? I suspect it is someone you may know in the flesh.

On what?

Phew! That was close, it's just as well we decided not to promote you to moderator! :flame:

Why would somebody want to log in as you? How did they get your password? I suspect it is someone you may know in the flesh.

Like you Banshees, I'm no Sherlock, but I have a suspicion that a pertinent clue might lie in the following:

Looks like my other half has been having some more fun on here.

Like you Banshees, I'm no Sherlock, but I have a suspicion that a pertinent clue might lie in the following:

Looks like my other half has been having some more fun on here.

Whilst walking the death list beach with my finely tuned sarcasm detector, I think I've just stumbled on a thread of pure gold! :flame:

Seriously though, other half of what? :flame:

Hey everybody...Jasper is back up in second place and the Larkspur family is celebrating once more...sadly the FunCity crowd is feeling similar to the way the Loser Sox of baseball are this morning (well maybe not that bad)

ALL HAIL THE NOW TWUNTED PHANTOM.

1000 POSTS OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY, WHAT A MAN!

oh come on, you flatter me. Some of my posts have been utter twaddle <_<

Some??? ;)

Some??? ;)

hmmm well I have my moments when a well thought & sometimes lengthy response comes along, other than that it's a hasty typed reply whilst at work

ooooer boss is wandering around

Aye, but it's obvious from the way you're on fire with good posts today that the first 1000 were just a warm up.

• Like 1