Guest iain

Tariq Aziz

Guest iain

The former deputy to Saddam Hussein , Tariq Aziz may have less than a month to live after a severe stroke acording to his lawyer.Story here

Guest Toke Deltorso
When does Saddam Hussein have his dinner?

when the man with the keys says so :rip:

Hmmm....

This is the trouble with Iraqi politicians.

You don't know whether to take this with a pinch of salt or not.

The same lawyer said one of those two women "Dr Germ or Mrs Anthrax" whatever was "dying", plus let us not forget Barzan Al-Tikriti "has cancer" yet seems remarkably active, Izzat Ibrahim Al-Douri is doing remarkably well for a "dead" man (so too Chemical Ali) & I distinctly remember Saddam Hussein being "close to death" in 2000.

One other report says Aziz is suffering from no worse than toothache - quite different to a "brain stroke"

This from a government who had "comical ali" as their official spokeman.

I'll believe it when I see it, to be honest - the American quote on Aziz seems far more realistic. Can't afford to choose a DDP pick on a lawyer's hysteria, a la Ronnie Biggs :rip:

Oh this is sad. :D I had a crush on Michael Yuhanna for quite a while and was jealous that he got to share meals with Saddam.......do you think Saddam knew Michael wasn't Tariq at the start of life?

Did you know that he survived an asasination attempt back some 25 years or more ago?

Hopefully he will pull through and continue a long and helthier life.

There's no doubt now, 2006 is clearly the year of the celebrity stroke...Maybe Gary Glitter's defence team will be using this indisputable fact in court :D

There's no doubt now, 2006 is clearly the year of the celebrity stroke...Maybe Gary Glitter's defence team will be using this in indisputable fact in court  :D

Celebrity Stroke!

Is that a euphemism for what Gary was doing with those young Vietnamese girls?

Celebrity Stroke!

Is that a euphemism for what Gary was doing with those young Vietnamese girls?

:electr2::electr2::D:D

I'd rather watch Celebrity Stroke over Celebrity Big Brother any day of the week!

"Michael is in the garden, George and Rula are in the Kitchen. Jimmy is paralysed on his left side, dribbling and can't get out of bed without assistance".

Marvellous viewing potential there, I think!

I'd rather watch Celebrity Stroke over Celebrity Big Brother any day of the week!

"Michael is in the garden, George and Rula are in the Kitchen. Jimmy is paralysed on his left side, dribbling and can't get out of bed without assistance".

ISTM Celebrity Ebola has more appeal in these hurried times, but I wouldn't be surprised to learn that someone picks up the idea. Mebby we should copyright it.

regards,

Hein

ISTM Celebrity Ebola has more appeal in these hurried times, but I wouldn't be surprised to learn that someone picks up the idea. Mebby we should copyright it.

regards,

Hein

I'd rather see Celebrity Lobotomy. Each week, we'll take one washed up B-list celebrity desparate for a little exposure and cash and lobotomize them, literally turning that celeb into the drooling idiot we always knew they were on the inside.

Since lobotomies aren't performed in the US anymore...can't do it here. I think Canada still does lobotomies though.

Since lobotomies aren't performed in the US anymore...can't do it here. I think Canada still does lobotomies though.

I believe it is a prerequisite for citizenship.

Strokes are the new Heart Attacks!

Yes strokes are everywhere you look and just maybe the Deathlist can find

a handful sometime down the rhode.

a handful sometime down the road.

Is that how you get a Rhodes Scholarship? :rolleyes:;):lol:

Iraq's Aziz seeking medical care in Moscow

It looks like he is trying to imitate Milosevic in requesting medical treatment in Russia. Especially after his request for asuylm to Croatia was denied.

a handful sometime down the road.

Is that how you get a Rhodes Scholarship? :unsure:B):lol:

Well no, more like I wasn't "all there" when making that post...

It looks like he is trying to imitate Milosevic in requesting medical treatment in Russia. Especially after his request for asuylm to Croatia was denied.

Do all these cronies for Sadaam pass the fame test? I mean, I suppose they'd pass the UK obituary test, but they all seem like bottom-of-the-barrel candidates to me. Certainly looks like a good choice for the DDP though...

Do all these cronies for Sadaam pass the fame test? I mean, I suppose they'd pass the UK obituary test, but they all seem like bottom-of-the-barrel candidates to me. Certainly looks like a good choice for the DDP though...

Aziz is very well known. "Chemical Ali", "Comical Ali", "Queen Germ", "Mrs Anthrax", Izzat "ginge" Ibrahim, Barzan "Raving Nutter" Al-Tikriti & Tassin "I haven't got a nickname" Ramadan, are all relatively well known.

Otherwise, it's hit & miss. But all of those in the Saddam trial now would get a mention, simply just because...

Mike is far from bottom of the barrel Paulie...... he tends to swim around the edges........

Aziz takes the stand in defense of Saddam

Article said he looked frail and is said to be in declining health but the video of him on CNN shows that he doesn't look to have lost a whole lot physically (didn't ask him to do the Hokey Pokey though) or mentally and it looks like he's sporting some cute new pajamas in court.

Aziz takes the stand in defense of Saddam

(didn't ask him to do the Hokey Pokey though)

or is it the Hokey Cokey?

Depends on location...until 2 minutes ago (with help from a google search), I'd never heard of Hokey Cokey. Apparently, here in the States, it's Hokey Pokey and on your side of the pond, it's Hokey Cokey.

There's my new thing learned for the day...I can go home now and veg out.