Guest iain

Tariq Aziz

I still sort of like Tariq Aziz. Not for his politics or actions as such. Rather I like how he refuses to back down and stays steadfast to his ways and ideas.

In the Ariel Sharon thread I have made mention of how delightful it would be to have Mr. Sharon, Mr,Mubarak and Mr.Aziz all die the same day.

Aziz now ill enough that he wants to be executed, even planning on pleading to the Pope to support it. (good luck on that)

I still think it'll be natural causes that gets him at this point.

I still sort of like Tariq Aziz. Not for his politics or actions as such. Rather I like how he refuses to back down and stays steadfast to his ways and ideas.

In the Ariel Sharon thread I have made mention of how delightful it would be to have Mr. Sharon, Mr,Mubarak and Mr.Aziz all die the same day.

FFS! It'd be a Hartlepool Deadypool nightmare like the one on 20 May last year when Abdul Baset al-Megrahi beat Robin Gibb by a few hours.

Guest Guest

I will miss Tariq. He always seemed one o f the more civilised members of Saddams regime. did they ever find out if that Al Douri bastard they said had been killed a few weeks ago is really dead?

I had a spooky moment yesterday as a friend of mine mentioned his name in passing at a garden party and when I checked my phone 5 minutes later to find he had died.

So, Tariq Azwaz now.

• Like 1

I had a spooky moment yesterday as a friend of mine mentioned his name in passing at a garden party and when I checked my phone 5 minutes later to find he had died.

Who the fucks garden party was that? Andrew Gilligan?

• Like 1

A little over 5 years later, Tariq Aziz dies again

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Joey Russ said:

A little over 5 years later, Tariq Aziz dies again

So I posted this as a joke, but looking a bit further it turns out that this Tariq Aziz shares the exact same birthday as the more famous Tariq Aziz! Sometimes I don’t understand the world... :huh:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

So I posted this as a joke, but looking a bit further it turns out that this Tariq Aziz shares the exact same birthday as the more famous Tariq Aziz! Sometimes I don’t understand the world... :huh:

Just take the world az iz!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

A glitch in the matrix. Best just to ignore it otherwise agents will be on their way to you!

15 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

vwf86b4tfz131.jpg

I’ve never heard of either of these cats.

Third times a charm?  

25 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

I’ve never heard of either of these cats.

Third times a charm?  

Really? The Iraqi version was one of those faces that Saddam put on UK/US TV to defend him a lot during the Gulf War and 90s. He was captured after 2003 but managed to avoid execution because he was mysteriously not in the room anytime an atrocity was planned.

BN-IT878_iraqaz_P_20150605120444.jpg

8 minutes ago, msc said:

Really? The Iraqi version was one of those faces that Saddam put on UK/US TV to defend him a lot during the Gulf War and 90s. He was captured after 2003 but managed to avoid execution because he was mysteriously not in the room anytime an atrocity was planned.

BN-IT878_iraqaz_P_20150605120444.jpg

Muricans are generally uninformed about international affairs. There’s an endless stream of drama within their own country to keep them amused.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2