16_f_herts

Windsor Davies

Does anyone think that windsor davies is a cert for deathlist 2006? I havent heard from him for ages but have heard hes still alive. Does any1 no what he is up 2 at da min and if he is a ill or anything?

He's only 76 in August, this might be a mite ambitious.

Lengthy pedigree, albeit a tonnage of tack evident on the imdb

Pretty sure Windsor Davis is doing fine at the moment, travels regurly on the Northern Line. I think he lives somewhere close to either Balham or Clapham.

The again we lost Don Estelle a couple of years ago... lovely boy!

Does any1 no what he is up 2 at da min and if he is a ill or anything?

I think you're missing some punctuation, grammar and have a few spelling mistakes there. Let me see if I can fix them up for you...

duz enee1 no wot heez up2 atduh min + ifeez illor sumfink

There that's better.

How about Sir Donald Sinden. Davies' co-star in "Never The Twain"

I forget how old Sinden is, but I think he's a good 10 years older and probably a better bet since he's finally got the knighthood he's always wanted

Actually I saw Windsor Davies a couple of years ago on the Northern Line, both of us were getting off at Stockwell. I let him go first and said "After you, Mr Davies"

as he walked passed he said "lovely boy" that cheered me up as I'd been a fan of "It ain't Half Hot Mum" when I was a kid

Guest Guest_Emma

Acccording to http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0801786/ sir donald is still with us. He was last on our screens in 2002 but i dont no him that wel so i am unsure of his whereabouts now

Emma, thanks for that. Sinden is 7 years older than Windsor. not sure on the health status of either though

I think you're missing some punctuation, grammar and have a few spelling mistakes there. Let me see if I can fix them up for you...

There that's better.

Pleased to see that you are keeping to your usual high standards Honez.

He was last on our screens in 2002

Wasn't he in "Judge John Deed" last week?

He was last on our screens in 2002

Wasn't he in "Judge John Deed" last week?

Certainly was and tonight too. His son died early though - Jeremy?

Doing quite well. Just to show, like I say, for British entertainment (TV), IMDB is too US-centred, so a blank gap of some years doesn't necessarily mean they're ill/dead/retired etc. Just a word to the wise for future picks.

Does anyone think that windsor davies is a cert for deathlist 2006? I havent heard from him for ages but have heard hes still alive. Does any1 no what he is up 2 at da min and if he is a ill or anything?

Emma, as I said in another thread to one of your questions, the 2006 list has already been drawn up.

Pretty sure Windsor Davis is doing fine at the moment, travels regurly on the Northern Line. I think he lives somewhere close to either Balham or Clapham.

The Davies, who if memory serves me comes from Canning Town rather than anywhere in Wales, lives in Clapham South. The Sinden lives just off Victoria Street.

There that's better.

Pleased to see that you are keeping to your usual high standards Honez.

Disagreed - Honez hasn't been around as much as he once was.

Guest Guest

i think he's shacked up with some sexy head enjoying his leisure time. will he die in 2006?, 10-1 against.

I'd say one to watch in a few years perhaps, but not just yet...

Donald Sindon turned up to do his usual luvvie bit at Ronnie Barker's do yesterday. Still mobile on his own feet and reasonably alert.

Donald Sindon turned up to do his usual luvvie bit at Ronnie Barker's do yesterday. Still mobile on his own feet and reasonably alert.

..and living near Victoria Station.

Guest Guest_Emma_*

Windsor Davies is still alive, I saw him coming out of our local pub on Saturday afternoon (I was sober). I live in Carshalton and as far as I remember he's lived round here all my life.

Windsor Davies is still alive, I saw him coming out of our local pub on Saturday afternoon (I was sober). I live in Carshalton and as far as I remember he's lived round here all my life.

i want to see if i can get in touch with him to get his signature

how do you all think i should go about do that?

any help gratefully received!

(if you can help, please e-mail me: directyouranger@gmail.com)

i want to see if i can get in touch with him to get his signature

how do you all think i should go about do that?

any help gratefully received!

(if you can help, please e-mail me: directyouranger@gmail.com)

I would have thought asking him for it might be your best option.

Unless you've got money to burn, then e-bay might be the answer to providing you with your Holy Grail.

Any news on his health? Only I was wondering if you might have some inside information and were wanting to get his autograph now before it's too late?

Guest Tracey

The Davies, who if memory serves me comes from Canning Town rather than anywhere in Wales, lives in Clapham South. The Sinden lives just off Victoria Street.

He lived in Wales during the war, infact not far from where I'm living at the moment...I knew all the family very well.

He lived in Wales during the war, infact not far from where I'm living at the moment...I knew all the family very well.

I always remember Don Estelle setting up a stall in The Arndale Center in Wandsworth selling copies of his albums. I'd avoid it like the plague the moment I would hear him start singing "Little Donkey"

I seem to remember Don estelle in the Arndale centre, that would have been way back in the late 80's early 90's always around xmas time...

Bloody annoying if i remember rightly....

Glad Windsor Davies and Donald sinden are still alive tho, i wonder about Clive dunn.....

How did Don Estelle survive the drive-by attitude kids on a Saturday afternoon in Manchester? I mean, he was trying this stunt in an era when Liam Gallagher and the shamelessly off their faces Stone Roses were the people young scallys most wanted to follow.