Sign in to follow this  
Guest iain

Wilson Pickett

lou rahls, wilson picket... and MINOR? minor like Otis Redding, I guess... anyway, two of three already gone... watch out you beach boys... the davies brothers (kinks) or the Frazattis (Rascals)

:lol:

The remaining 'Mama' and 'Papa' perhaps

So.....any other minor 60s singers?

Another soul singer with 'colliery connections', Isaac Hayes, ('The Theme from Shaft'), was rushed to hospital recently suffering from 'exhaustion'.

Hayes appears to be suffering from Religious Bloody Stupidity which is so serious it coud well be terminal.

:lol:

Hayes appears to be suffering from Religious Bloody Stupidity which is so serious it coud well be terminal.

:banghead:

Scientology deserves all the ridicule it gets and is, on occasion, fatal to its victims adherents. Unfortunately it's much more dangerous to its former members and critics.

regards,

Hein (SP4)

Another soul singer with 'colliery connections', Isaac Hayes, ('The Theme from Shaft'), was rushed to hospital recently suffering from 'exhaustion'.

Yep, the BBC poll reveals that most people think that Isaac Hayes is a dick, or words to that effect.

capture10ya.jpg

Yep, the BBC poll reveals that most people think that Isaac Hayes is a dick, or words to that effect.

capture10ya.jpg

I bet poor old Mr. Hayes thinks he's going to really stick it to the South Park creators by leaving after 10 seasons. I'm sure Trey Parker and Matt Stone are clever enough to replace him seamlessly ie. He gets replaced by another chef who is also voiced by a famous black actor ie. Dave Chappelle or the likes. Either way, I bet this will have little overall impact on the show itself. South Park has a ridiculously amazing vitality these days...