Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

When did the Golden Age pass?

I'm still here - just... ;)

The beginning of the end, according to my calculations, would be around July the third 2005.

Thanks.

You hand me far more credit than I'm due.

Perhaps you could organise a cull of anyone who posts more than once a week?

How's your slutty workmate? Shagged her yet or are you still wiating for her to see sense?

I've come to the conclusion that she is mad.

Last week she told us that she was down in London last year. Whilst there, she went clubbing with Princes William and Harry, and had drinks with a crowned Queen. As well as that, the Queen Mother was also there - quite odd given that she died 4 years before hand.

Besides - she only goes for older men. Or should I say it is only older men who go for her - if you catch my drift.

Have you shagged my mum yet?

No. Although going by your discription, I did hear that she had been causing quite a bit of fuss in our harbour. ;)

:) I'll wager that your harbour visitor smelt nicer than my mum.

Is this the record for the most quotes in a post yet?

Depends.

Is there a category for that in the monkey awards?

don't know but I thought I would add this to get us nearer the record. If one exists...

Isn't this just chain-post whoring?

It could be like the Seven Wonders of Deathlist. The Drunk? Bored? Pyramid, the Great Thread of Dicky O' etc.

In answer to honez question, no - it wouldn't.

The beginning of the end, according to my calculations, would be around July the third 2005.

Thanks.

How's your slutty workmate? Shagged her yet or are you still wiating for her to see sense?

Last week she told us that she was down in London last year. Whilst there, she went clubbing with Princes William and Harry, and had drinks with a crowned Queen. As well as that, the Queen Mother was also there - quite odd given that she died 4 years before hand.

Besides - she only goes for older men. Or should I say it is only older men who go for her - if you catch my drift.

No. Although going by your discription, I did hear that she had been causing quite a bit of fuss in our harbour. ;)

Depends.

don't know but I thought I would add this to get us nearer the record. If one exists...

It could be like the Seven Wonders of Deathlist. The Drunk? Bored? Pyramid, the Great Thread of Dicky O' etc.

Oh, okay. Just thought I'd ask.

Thanks.

Depends.

It's nice to ask

Guest An Idiot

I'm starting to regret that post...

Guest Abit Thicke

I'm starting to regret that post...

many artists have grown to hate their most famous pieces.

I'm still here - just... :P

Thanks.

:huh: I'll wager that your harbour visitor smelt nicer than my mum.

Depends.

It's nice to ask

Damn, I came in drunk at 345 this morning and forgot to post on the Drunk? Bored? thread. So I best do it now instead.

Bum, what happened there?

Thanks.

:P I'll wager that your harbour visitor smelt nicer than my mum.

Depends.

It's nice to ask

Damn, I came in drunk at 345 this morning and forgot to post on the Drunk? Bored? thread. So I best do it now instead.

Bum, what happened there?

i am desperately trying to work out what the hell this thread is about. Ive tried it sober and now im trying it pissed but I am still none the wiser. :huh:

Aye, that was back in the days (before I was a mod) when they didn't realise what they had coming.

That was the golden age of blissful naïvite, if you will.

If you turned up now, you'd fit in fine, I daresay.

Hello to all you seasoned contributors,

I also used to be tolerated (for those who recall)....until the moderator arbitrarily excluded my office's IP address :P

I was never "One Man Jury" (I did find out who the work colleague was though).

Bye

Within the next week or maybe two the total number of posts on the site will pass 100,000. I guess the numbers fans will regard this as a cause for celebration. Here's one to help it on its way.

Ten more posts to 100,000, well nine now.

Whoops, can't count, that's 109, well 108. My excitement was peaking early.

Very early - something like 960 to go. 100,000 - 99,040.

Very early - something like 960 to go. 100,000 - 99,040.

f**k. I just can't do numbers. I'll never try to be clever and "ahead of the game" again.

What day is it?

Wednesday, just how alive are you dead boy?

No it's Thursday going to be Friday man. It's a good night , a night for good people man. A night for good people man. Where situations interact. It's pleasant. I wish everybody could be naturally intoxicated. It would be a extravaganza. People would love one another, it would be the second coming of the world man. Life is to short to be uncertain. It's is to short to be undecided. Life is about appreciation and doing alright man. I hope your doing alright. I hope were all doing alright. We should all be alright. We should all be alright.

No it's Thursday going to be Friday man. It's a good night , a night for good people man. A night for good people man. Where situations interact. It's pleasant. I wish everybody could be naturally intoxicated. It would be a extravaganza. People would love one another, it would be the second coming of the world man. Life is to short to be uncertain. It's is to short to be undecided. Life is about appreciation and doing alright man. I hope your doing alright. I hope were all doing alright. We should all be alright. We should all be alright.

7.jpg

What ever you are on BS, I want it NOW!!!!!

Now this is an alternative therapy one could easily get to grips with. Just make mine a long island.

7.jpg

<_<

Great, now I'll never be able to think of BS without thinking of this!

You may like this then, CP

And yet another piece of my childhood ground into the dust by DL. :referee: Thoroughly amusing though.

And when I drink it makes me think the right way

It categorizes my options

Sorts my thoughts

Opens up my mind

Leaves the past behind

Let's today be gone

And I can sit back

And say I'm alright tonight

Yes I'm alright tonight