Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

Sometimes the viewing figures go up a little, when your mum comes round to watch it with me.

Wow. Owned. (Are you gonna take that Godot?)

Now since my attention has been directed towards this thread I thought it would be in my best interest 'and the interest of everyone else' to realize the figures in thread hijackings have been at a all-time high. The desperate urge to stay on topic has recently transcended into my list of priorities here in the world of death. I understand arguments can spawn in a matter of minutes but let's demonstrate some restraint and bring our bullshit here. There is a place for it, and littering the whole forum just makes everything very unorganized. So from now on I will make the commitment: And I expect everybody else to do the same.

Guest Audrey
Sometimes the viewing figures go up a little, when your mum comes round to watch it with me.

Wow. Owned. (Are you gonna take that Godot?)

Now since my attention has been directed towards this thread I thought it would be in my best interest 'and the interest of everyone else' to realize the figures in thread hijackings have been at a all-time high. The desperate urge to stay on topic has recently transcended into my list of priorities here in the world of death. I understand arguments can spawn in a matter of minutes but let's demonstrate some restraint and bring our bullshit here. There is a place for it, and littering the whole forum just makes everything very unorganized. So from now on I will make the commitment: And I expect everybody else to do the same.

I guess this post falls under the psychopath category?

Posted in error. :P

No you didn't. I read it last night.

You and I are going to have a little discussion about balance.

In our subconscious minds we understand our obligations but we ignore the time zone in which we should be involved with them. Why? Because there is most likely another activity which we would rather be involved with. The problem is - most people go with the other activity instead of the prime obligation because they would rather enter themselves into a mindset of 'Enjoyment first' --- 'Work later' and believe it or not that isn't the solution. Why? Because satisfaction does not come from 'what is to be done' --- satisfaction comes from what is accomplished. The solution to you're deficit is the word 'motivation' which with productivity will lead to peace and balance in you're life. Complete the task first, and then enter yourself into enjoyment. The word 'order' will serve you well.

Listen to me, Godot. Listen to me.

BS, you are a master of irony !

?

I'm impressed.

Sort of....

(Yes, I read Godot's post.)

You both have me at a disadvantage since I can't remember what it said. Oh well. :P

You both have me at a disadvantage since I can't remember what it said. Oh well. :P

A little too much Chateauneuf du Pape, Godot? (Yes, I read your post too).

Godot, what you need is something that hasn't yet been invented, but really should have been by now - a computer disabling breathalyser. You could up the limit quite a lot from the drink drive standard, but if it kicked in once you were truly hog wimperingly drunk, it could save you a whole lot of bother. If anyone knows if such a thing already exists (I'm a bit behind the times, I've only just discovered those yogurts with the fruit dip in the corner) please provide a link as I'd quite like to get one myself.

Oh BTW, I read your post as well. :)

In the interests of fairness, somebody should at least tell those of us that didn't see it what Godot's post said. :P

You both have me at a disadvantage since I can't remember what it said. Oh well. :)

A little too much Chateauneuf du Pape, Godot? (Yes, I read your post too).

Oh yes LG, thank you for that reminder. There was nobody around last night. I thought I was talking to myself. From memory I was struggling with some work and got a bit pissed, then got the work done and became less pissed in the process and then thought that the post didn't make much sense (as if anything else I post does) so decided to quietly remove it while NO-ONE WAS THERE. :P Now I'm getting therapy from Banshees and lectures on my work ethic. I suppose this is God's way of punishing me for eating sausages during Lent. Yes, I had toad in the hole. :o

This post is not for me ... it's for all of you.

This post is a question of which I don't want answers ... it's a question I want you to ask yourself.

I sat with my therapist today ... the conversation usually always starts out with either 'myself apologizing' for forgetting about the appointment or it starts out about the weather. Today it was both.

I told her 'spring is my excuse to motivate myself for change' I told her 'About taking advantage of every opportunity'. I told her ... after this long winter 'Now is the time to get alive' ...

She often just listens to me ... she thinks I'm a gentleman but I have this habit of constantly interrupting her. She told me about one patient who was diagnosed with (MS) about a year ago. The man is miserable. That's when I told her ... there is one thing ... one thing .. that I believe in as I speak with you right now. ... one thing ... its called .. Fact.

You ... me ... and everyone else has one great enemy. No .. no no it's not death - that's the last enemy. Enemy number 1? What is it?" The greatest enemy to each and everyone of us is the truth.

No matter what burden or misfortune or hazard or regret that you live and breath everyday there is the truth. In devastation all a human being can do is deny the truth ... they can challenge the truth ... they can fight the truth ... but they will never win.

Through blood ... through sweat .. through agony ..through tears .. the truth is reality. I've always seen that truth as the dark figure .. the faceless horror. In reality he isn't the enemy: He is your enemy in denial.

Tonight ... If you have that enemy ... If you need to face that enemy ... face him now. Tonight ... come to the final show down with that enemy. The battle is over ... lights out ... ring down the curtain. Let it put you out of your misery.

Accept it.

Guest You know who

Can't we put BS's latest in the "drunken ramblings thread". He's not asking us anything, he's chunnering away to himself, talking bollocks as most drunks do.

Manx minx

This post is not for me ... it's for all of you.

This post is a question of which I don't want answers ... it's a question I want you to ask yourself.

I sat with my therapist today ... the conversation usually always starts out with either 'myself apologizing' for forgetting about the appointment or it starts out about the weather. Today it was both.

I told her 'spring is my excuse to motivate myself for change' I told her 'About taking advantage of every opportunity'. I told her ... after this long winter 'Now is the time to get alive' ...

She often just listens to me ... she thinks I'm a gentleman but I have this habit of constantly interrupting her. She told me about one patient who was diagnosed with (MS) about a year ago. The man is miserable. That's when I told her ... there is one thing ... one thing .. that I believe in as I speak with you right now. ... one thing ... its called .. Fact.

You ... me ... and everyone else has one great enemy. No .. no no it's not death - that's the last enemy. Enemy number 1? What is it?" The greatest enemy to each and everyone of us is the truth.

No matter what burden or misfortune or hazard or regret that you live and breath everyday there is the truth. In devastation all a human being can do is deny the truth ... they can challenge the truth ... they can fight the truth ... but they will never win.

Through blood ... through sweat .. through agony ..through tears .. the truth is reality. I've always seen that truth as the dark figure .. the faceless horror. In reality he isn't the enemy: He is your enemy in denial.

Tonight ... If you have that enemy ... If you need to face that enemy ... face him now. Tonight ... come to the final show down with that enemy. The battle is over ... lights out ... ring down the curtain. Let it put you out of your misery.

Accept it.

What a sack of sh*t!! Which one of your personalities thought up that one Banshees? And do they all agree what the truth is?

..... Tonight I'm for the f****n people man. I'm a man of the people tonight. If there is some f****n guy who is shriveling up inside like a 'local supermarkets' plastic bag left in the rain for for months ... I got to save people like that, man. There is probably some sorry bitch on this website ... who's face is caving in and he is sort of hunched over and his hands shake and he talks in a low whisper and his eyes are always half closed 'f****n dead beat' and he does this full body twitch every 45 seconds Ahhhehhhemmma ........don't kill yourself man ............. life waits for you. Life waits for you. Even as I can't help you, understand I would.

..... Tonight I'm for the f****n people man. I'm a man of the people tonight. If there is some f****n guy who is shriveling up inside like a 'local supermarkets' plastic bag left in the rain for for months ... I got to save people like that, man. There is probably some sorry bitch on this website ... who's face is caving in and he is sort of hunched over and his hands shake and he talks in a low whisper and his eyes are always half closed 'f****n dead beat' and he does this full body twitch every 45 seconds Ahhhehhhemmma ........don't kill yourself man ............. life waits for you. Life waits for you. Even as I can't help you, understand I would.

Ladies and Gents, you know what?

I think we have a candidate to take on the mantle of one (departed) Ivor "Oh look a thistle" Cutler.

I feel that BS will fill the void left by said person as they are, clearly, very similar.

There is a clear need for another self absorbed "eccentric" who writes utter shite and plays to a particular audience who believe that they are ( nudge, nudge, wink, wink, ITK.....) leaving the rest of us ignorant fools blind to this " Poet of the people."

Well if its ok with you, I shall retain the visual capabilities of Stevie Wonder when it comes to reading the "Works" of one Banshees Scream.

Thank You.

PS: BS, its f*****...."G"

PPS: BS, Pathos. It isnt somebody who plays wing back for Olympiacos...

tn_9950.jpg

How ironic. If only the people were for you BS. (Should we refer to you as the

like LFN seems to suggest?)

Ladies and Gentleman, (Not ladies and gents) let's get real. May I have your attention.

I was originally going to go all out .. and mock\free style .. Fellablowjob Nelson, but this time I came to the conclusion that it would absorb far to much of my energy, which would be unnecessary, because I have resources which are capable of playing that role. He isn't worth the best of me, so I've drawn up a solution which is pretty much based on me being completely honest. A couple of months ago, somebody introduced me to a show called 'Boston Legal' which the individual who prescribed it to me labeled it 'insane and hilarious'. I watched two or three episodes, but soon after that I abandoned it. In season three it was an episode called "A Lincoln Meyer Retrospective' which is (basically about you fruit cake). The dialect ... the voice ... it's a must see. I wouldn't watch a half hour video somebody posted, and this is one whole episode (approximately 30 minutes) so I advise all of you to watch (Maybe the first two minutes) and then fast forward to exactly 10.40. It's really the best laugh I've had in a long time.

Ladies and Gentleman, (Not ladies and gents) let's get real. May I have your attention.

I was originally going to go all out .. and mock\free style .. Fellablowjob Nelson, but this time I came to the conclusion that it would absorb far to much of my energy, which would be unnecessary, because I have resources which are capable of playing that role. He isn't worth the best of me, so I've drawn up a solution which is pretty much based on me being completely honest. A couple of months ago, somebody introduced me to a show called 'Boston Legal' which the individual who prescribed it to me labeled it 'insane and hilarious'. I watched two or three episodes, but soon after that I abandoned it. In season three it was an episode called "A Lincoln Meyer Retrospective' which is (basically about you fruit cake). The dialect ... the voice ... it's a must see. I wouldn't watch a half hour video somebody posted, and this is one whole episode (approximately 30 minutes) so I advise all of you to watch (Maybe the first two minutes) and then fast forward to exactly 10.40. It's really the best laugh I've had in a long time.

Admit it BS, we are in love, arent we? :rolleyes:

Ladies and Gentleman, (Not ladies and gents) let's get real. May I have your attention?

No.

Oooo loook, my first foray into the drunken world of the drunk thread. But there's nobody else here.....

Oooo loook, my first foray into the drunken world of the drunk thread. But there's nobody else here.....

Wanna bet?

Let me pour you another drink LB, wine here, is that OK? Hopefully we'll get a chance to put this thread title into practise at DL Con 2 :P.

What are you doing on here at past midnight? It's only the sad and desperate who do such things, you'd never catch me being that tragic.

Hang on........

Oh bugger.

What are you doing on here at past midnight? It's only the sad and desperate who do such things, you'd never catch me being that tragic.

Hang on........

Oh bugger.

:P Not checked out DLXX lately then TFH, LB and I are making the most of our newfound freedom :D .