Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

I did read the latest news, but being a miserable sod I couldn't think of anything to say that wasn't inappropriate or cantankerous.

Still, now I know there are 2 glamourous ladies with newfound freedom I might have to start smartening up my act!

Still, now I know there are 2 glamourous ladies with newfound freedom I might have to start smartening up my act!

Providing you look like one of these men we may deign to meet with you :P .

200pxjestill1hj4.jpgheadshot1ed8.jpgfireman2021kj3.jpg

With much respect to your choices, LG, mine would be more along the lines of

davegrohl.jpg

or a stocky man with a shaved head and goatee beard. I like a manly man. And if he's nicknamed DonkeyDick all the better.

I've realized that if you look very closely everything can be seen. You don't need microscopic lenses, it's vision of thought. Vision of reality - as in what stands before you. Every single solution always seems like one hundred solutions because all you analyze is what the options are. You analyze the options in room complicated 101 in your mind. Then you select one solution and you find out how immaculate your perspective is. Or how medicore it is. Or how slanted it is. Slanted as in downward which would mean negative because in this world upwards means to gain. Life is what you've made it to be and then after that you observe it's performance. It's like death because as we know it death is an ongoing trend that we can judge freely as it exploits itself. It exploits itself every hour-of every minute -of every second- of every moment in time as we know it. Life is an outlook of which people measure upon experience. Or ignorance. or influence. Or it's inherited but I'm not convinced. Life is very advertized and everybody buys the product man. You've bought the product, I've even bought the product. But a certain class of people can grasp that concept so there is a difference from realizing and never even thinking about the mirriors of expectation surrounding us. The day people think for themselves. I might have somebody in a state of magnified confusion but if you look very closely you might actually find that I make a lot of sense.

Guest Give it a rest and go to bed

originals_bullshit1_ranndino.jpg

Oh sorry, wrong thread. Must be all those electrons whizzing past, obstructing my view.

Guest Herbert Humpalot

How rude!

This fellow is obviously a highly intelligent psychopath.

Leave him be, you bully!

I can't quite believe that nobody has been drunk, bored or psychopathic since JULY! That's bollocks. Well, just so you know, I'm well on the way to being very, very pissed, and I'm bored shitless, so can't we have a fight or something in here tonight? Where's Banshees spouting toss when you need him?

Im bored.

Got a whole bottle of Vodka in the Fridge, cant be arsed.

I did have 8 bottles of Bud the other night in the company of an amazing person.

You need to drink in good company or its sh*t.

If BS is about, Id like to kick his f*****g head in.

Im in that kind of mood.

Im bored.

I did have 8 bottles of Bud the other night in the company of an amazing person.

Im in that kind of mood.

Why are you in a mood, Blowie?

Im bored.

Im in that kind of mood.

Why are you in a mood, Bllowie?

Dad found out that his daughter isnt quite as sensible as he was led to believe.

There is a local lad who is going to have his bollocks removed and shoved down his throat.

Im bored.

Im in that kind of mood.

Dad found out that his daughter isnt quite as sensible as he was led to believe.

There is a local lad who is going to have his bollocks removed and shoved down his throat.

Ouch.

Im bored.

Im in that kind of mood.

Ouch.

No, no!!

Shes not in the pudding club, if she was Id kill him not feed him his bollocks.

Im bored.

Im in that kind of mood.

Ouch.

No, no!!

Shes not in the pudding club, if she was Id kill him not feed him his bollocks.

Thank goodness for that, or else I would have had to call you Grandad Blowie, and that would conjure up all sorts of unsavoury images in my mind.

LFN, listen very closely. First of all, you are acting very unsensible. I put that in bold so you can hear my tone. In real life, I could defend myself if truly necessary. However, It's my view that violence is a very uncivilized way to solve a problem. If you felt motivated to attack me or something I wouldn't hurt you, I would just restrain you. It would be the adult way to handle the situation.

Now, you listen to me. I'm not a father but at some limitation, I can understand the fears of a parent. My whole life LFN, I've been trying to persuade others into viewing life and life around them in a new light. I've tried to fix people in my life, I've tried. I've done that with certain people. I've done all I can and sometimes there is nothing you can do. I'm not going to elevate this discussion into others regions of thought but I will lend you my advice. I don't know the details but understand that even as conflicts exist in this world, there is a rational way to face them. And by the way, weren't you your daughter's age once? The key word is communication and with that "trust itself" is easier to distribute. In your situation, It may be a proccess but eventually it will all work out.

LFN, listen very closely. First of all, you are acting very unsensible. I put that in bold so you can hear my tone. In real life, I could defend myself if truly necessary. However, It's my view that violence is a very uncivilized way to solve a problem. If you felt motivated to attack me or something I wouldn't hurt you, I would just restrain you. It would be the adult way handle the situation.

Now, you listen to me. I'm not a father but at some limitation, I can understand the fears of a parent. My whole life LFN, I've been trying to persuade others into viewing life and life around them in a new light. I've tried to fix people in my life, I've tried. I've done that with certain people. I've done all I can and sometimes there is nothing you can do. I'm not going to elevate this discussion into others regions of thought but I will lend you my advice. I don't know the details but understand that even as conflicts exist in this world, there is a rational way to face them. And by the way, weren't you your daughter's age once? The key word is communication and with that "trust itself" is easier to distribute. In your situation, It may be a proccess but eventually it will all work out.

Banshees, my little lovely, how wonderful to see you! For reasons that don't need going into here, I was reading through some very old posts earlier, and you were prominent in a lot of them. So, will you be traversing the pond to join us on our meet next week? I very much hope so.

LFN, listen very closely. First of all, you are acting very unsensible. I put that in bold so you can hear my tone. In real life, I could defend myself if truly necessary. However, It's my view that violence is a very uncivilized way to solve a problem. If you felt motivated to attack me or something I wouldn't hurt you, I would just restrain you. It would be the adult way to handle the situation.

BS, trust me on this, I can handle myself very well indeed.

Violence solved the Hitler problem, and a bit of violence towards the Mugabe machine would do much to solve the humanitarian crisis taking place in Zimbabwe. I think that feeding a scrote his bollocks will focus his mind and body into behaving himself.

Your view belongs with Houses made of Sweets, Harry Potter and La, La land.

Im actually going to respect your point of view tho :rolleyes:

BS, IF or when you become a Father to a Daughter, please comment.

Until then your views on Parenthood are as relevant as my views on Brain surgery.

Why does he post and then disappear? I'm bored out of my tiny f*****g skull, I could really do with watching a good fight. In fact, I could really do with HAVING a good fight. Come on Banshees, come and tell us your views on vivisection, or Kerry Katona, or whether Burt Bacharach is any good.

It's relevant to me that you aren't fully viewing this situation with a rational approach. As I've said, I do not know the details. Generally, my view is a rational view and the view you are currently exploiting is not the answer. As I've said, I understand the struggles and challenges of a parent to an extent. Whether or not you find my contribution on this matter valuable is your buisness.

LFN, I can say that I'm more insightful on various issues then most people are. We may not be fans of eachother (there are deceptive reasons on both sides for that result) but in the end I know how it all goes down. I'll close my attention on this matter with noting that all people are responsible for their own actions. I'm confident that you see a long term solution and I hope you make the right decisions in working towards it.

I'm psycho all the time so it hardly seemed worth posting in here. :rolleyes:

However, I will speak up as the parent of two sons and one who had to deal with what I suspect is a practically identical situation here recently. I think I have more credibility in this than BS so I don't hesitate to shove my opinion out there.

While I certainly expected my son to show a little more intelligence than he did, I am the first to bow before the power of the adolescent hormonal storm. What pissed me off wasn't so much that they indulged themselves (note: "them" and "themselves") - although it didn't make me jump for joy - but that they did it without any damn protection.

Dumbasses. Morons. Imbeciles. I think I called them every name in the book for that stunt.

It takes two. I doubt she protested mightily - if she did and he forced her I would say rip 'em off. If either of my sons force anyone to perform they better hope the police get them before I do. However, if anyone tried to take out their daughter's and my son's consensual lack of judgment solely on my son with any sort of violent intent they would be trying to get through me, my dogs and the minimum of a 12 gauge shotgun.

Kids are kids. We were kids. They are stupid. We were stupid. They aren't any brighter than we were - in some ways I think they are dumber but that may just be 25 years talking. Trying to whip the horses once the barn door has been left open is not the best way to handle the situation and will destroy any chance of dialogue on the topic in the future.

End of opinion paper.

I'm psycho all the time so it hardly seemed worth posting in here. :rolleyes:

However, I will speak up as the parent of two sons and one who had to deal with what I suspect is a practically identical situation here recently. I think I have more credibility in this than BS so I don't hesitate to shove my opinion out there.

While I certainly expected my son to show a little more intelligence than he did, I am the first to bow before the power of the adolescent hormonal storm. What pissed me off wasn't so much that they indulged themselves (note: "them" and "themselves") - although it didn't make me jump for joy - but that they did it without any damn protection.

Dumbasses. Morons. Imbeciles. I think I called them every name in the book for that stunt.

It takes two. I doubt she protested mightily - if she did and he forced her I would say rip 'em off. If either of my sons force anyone to perform they better hope the police get them before I do. However, if anyone tried to take out their daughter's and my son's consensual lack of judgment solely on my son with any sort of violent intent they would be trying to get through me, my dogs and the minimum of a 12 gauge shotgun.

Kids are kids. We were kids. They are stupid. We were stupid. They aren't any brighter than we were - in some ways I think they are dumber but that may just be 25 years talking. Trying to whip the horses once the barn door has been left open is not the best way to handle the situation and will destroy any chance of dialogue on the topic in the future.

End of opinion paper.

Look on the bright side. At least you could still stand for the post of Vice-President of the United States.

Look on the bright side. At least you could still stand for the post of Vice-President of the United States.

Please. For me it's Alcalde or nothing. :rolleyes: