Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

Drunk.

Just found myself looking in the mirror and saying aloud "this one's the best yet!". I'm referring, of course, to my new cocktail of Stella Artois and Red Bull, an unimaginative moniker for an unimaginative drink. A drink borne not of desire, but of the mother of all ingenuity; necessity...

I need to stay awake all night, loads to do, but I also want to get drunk. Seems the logical mix, given the only alcohol I have in the house is two cans of lager and I also have three cans of Red Bull. If you mix them in just the right proportions it tastes great! Only took me three attempts to get a decent blend. Shame I can't recall exactly what it was. Back to the drawgin board.

Anyway, you've probably got things to do...

You got drunk on two cans of lager? You must be a cheap date. ;-)

Drunk.

Just found myself looking in the mirror and saying aloud "this one's the best yet!". I'm referring, of course, to my new cocktail of Stella Artois and Red Bull, an unimaginative moniker for an unimaginative drink. A drink borne not of desire, but of the mother of all ingenuity; necessity...

I need to stay awake all night, loads to do, but I also want to get drunk. Seems the logical mix, given the only alcohol I have in the house is two cans of lager and I also have three cans of Red Bull. If you mix them in just the right proportions it tastes great! Only took me three attempts to get a decent blend. Shame I can't recall exactly what it was. Back to the drawgin board.

Well that depends...

101854003_a8f1649952.jpg

Drunk.

Well that depends...

101854003_a8f1649952.jpg

Are you implying that SC is a midget? Careful, as he may have to field some unwanted(?) attention from Mr Creamy. Who I believe dreams of participating in some dwarf tossing.

I have a theory that Mondays are the quietest day on the DL. Yes I'm bored, can't be bothered getting drunk, or finishing this sentence for........

I have a theory that Mondays are the quietest day on the DL. Yes I'm bored, can't be bothered getting drunk, or finishing this sentence for........

Really? I assumed it was also Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.

Really? I assumed it was also Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.

Aye, well you're probably right there, let's hope the Kaylias, Spades and any other promising posters willing to stick around will paper over the cracks. I blame t'internet and t'medical profession. We just don't seem to get the turnover of cadavers to match the turnover of active members. A few years ago that shunt in the dragster would have seen off Richard Hammond on Top Gear but now he seems as daft as ever. And when were you last tempted to pick a F1 driver for the DDP? No, fings ain't wot they used to be. A good old epidemic might smarten the place up.

Do you think there's more or less skill involved in picking upcoming celebrity deaths during the middle of a world war? Like, if in 1915 I'd filled my team with Rupert Brooke, Wilfred Owen and Walter Tull? Or in 1940.... whoever died in World War II (Glenn Miller? Hitler?)

Perhaps some disgruntled soul will take a pot shot at the pope (or JRatz as I like to call him) on Thursday. Should that happen, things would certainly get livelier...

Perhaps some disgruntled soul will take a pot shot at the pope (or JRatz as I like to call him) on Thursday. Should that happen, things would certainly get livelier...

It would be silly to try to take that pot shot on the first day - all the special agents and police are fresh. Much better to do it on the third or forth day - lulled into a false sense of well being and caught off-guard. My bet is on a radical British Halibut who once trained in Afghanistan.

My bet is on a radical British Halibut who once trained in Afghanistan.

I think there is a greater threat from the Orange Order...

My bet is on a radical British Halibut who once trained in Afghanistan.

I think there is a greater threat from the Orange Order...

Then again, both the Orange Order and the radical Halibut could be pipped at the post by the woman who knocked JRatz to the ground during last Xmas's Vatican shindig, should she decide to step it up a gear.

It would be silly to try to take that pot shot on the first day - all the special agents and police are fresh. Much better to do it on the third or forth day - lulled into a false sense of well being and caught off-guard. My bet is on a radical British Halibut who once trained in Afghanistan.

5 People arrested this lunch-time - I'm really surprised!

Guest Guardian

I can never express in words how much I want this to hurt you.

No, not you. I'm confronting what lives deep, deep down.

Years ago it was my illusion that such a morbid curiosity was free from disorder and I guess sometimes it is. I convinced myself that such witty, intelligent people couldn't possibly be carrying such hideous identities that deceive them while they are awake and laugh at them while they are asleep.

Assumptions are the most dangerous things in life. A place that primarily exists in words and is entirely judged by making assumptions is likely to produce some sketchy perceptions. In the end, you can never really tell. But as time went by I began to become conscious of how some of us were. It was never obvious .. but I felt it's existence every now and then. As my issues faded .. the more I knew.

They say that in life somebody is always looking out for someone. I was the guy in the dark, the one who hid from your eyes. Over time I began to understand what some of us were carrying around and for probably many years. I don't have a number .. but it goes beyond ten fingers. None of this is about a forum or what's in the flesh. It's only about what hides from you.

I have no doubt that this is in some of you, and it hates me. It's offended because it knows that I don't suffer it at all. Oh boy. It's also quite the conversationalist actually. It gives you excuses and it often tries to justify what is most absurd. And you know what, you defend it without even knowing why. Did I hear a no? Maybe you should try again, brother.

When I was about five years old I had this dream. A dark figure stood in front of me and the thing just glared in confidence. I felt paralyzed. When I woke up that morning, I told myself that if it happens again I'm just going to kill it. That night I had the same exact dream .. only I wasn't terrified .. I just ripped it's fuckin head off.

All of you are good people, maybe the best. If you say no, that's not you talking.

Now whatever makes you seem to live .. (Nods head)

Date with death tonight.

You know, it's not something anyone can see because hell isn't a place. I can tell you that when anything is at stance with death it will most certainly fight for it's own survival. Through lies, through excuses, through the idea that it doesn't even exist. Humble ..

(Shakes head)

It will not be that way.

Yeah, I read bedtime stories to cowards

You better believe it.

W.T.F? indeed!

However, I heard George Michael was mulling over whether to contact Andrew about reforming Wham! when he gets out. Maybe these are the lyrics to the planned comeback single? Just needs a suitably upbeat tune. I've already purchased a Hawaiian shirt in eager anticipation...

Years ago it was my illusion that such a morbid curiosity was free from disorder and I guess sometimes it is. I convinced myself that such witty, intelligent people couldn't possibly be carrying such hideous identities that deceive them while they are awake and laugh at them while they are asleep.

Assumptions are the most dangerous things in life. A place that primarily exists in words and is entirely judged by making assumptions is likely to produce some sketchy perceptions. In the end, you can never really tell. But as time went by I began to become conscious of how some of us were. It was never obvious .. but I felt it's existence every now and then. As my issues faded .. the more I knew.

They say that in life somebody is always looking out for someone. I was the guy in the dark, the one who hid from your eyes. Over time I began to understand what some of us were carrying around and for probably many years. I don't have a number .. but it goes beyond ten fingers. None of this is about a forum or what's in the flesh. It's only about what hides from you.

I have no doubt that this is in some of you, and it hates me. It's offended because it knows that I don't suffer it at all. Oh boy. It's also quite the conversationalist actually. It gives you excuses and it often tries to justify what is most absurd. And you know what, you defend it without even knowing why. Did I hear a no? Maybe you should try again, brother.

When I was about five years old I had this dream. A dark figure stood in front of me and the thing just glared in confidence. I felt paralyzed. When I woke up that morning, I told myself that if it happens again I'm just going to kill it. That night I had the same exact dream .. only I wasn't terrified .. I just ripped it's fuckin head off.

All of you are good people, maybe the best. If you say no, that's not you talking.

Date with death tonight.

You know, it's not something anyone can see because hell isn't a place. I can tell you that when anything is at stance with death it will most certainly fight for it's own survival. Through lies, through excuses, through the idea that it doesn't even exist. Humble ..

(Shakes head)

It will not be that way.

You better believe it.

What the hell was that? It made no sense whatsoever... :o

W.T.F? :o

Eight-year-old, Dude.

Date with death tonight.

(Shakes head)

It will not be that way.

You better believe it.

And so many people say we are strange!

That's one heck of a mixed up diatribe - no clue what's so ever this guest was going on about.

My best guess is the person who wrote it is in the start (or middle) of a nervous breakdown and maybe needs some expert help before hurting themself or someone else.

If so, maybe it would be advisable that MH (or an admin staff member) advise a relivent body of this person's IP address and the above post just in case expert help is really needed.

Also I think moving (or expunging) this post and the others that quote it maybe in order.

P.S. well done MH for moving this stuff.

I've moved the eight posts above from topic The Dead Of 2010, as this discussion (if an incoherent rant and resulting confusion can be called that) seems more relevant in this topic.

An investigation of the anonymous poster's IP address and his writing style suggest that the one calling himself Guardian and member Banshees Scream (now MIA) are the same person. The fifth paragraph of the post gives supporting evidence for this identity.

I haven't a clue what the post is supposed to mean.

regards,

Hein

So it really was BS!

Get some help.

As someone who has had a mental breakdown once, please who ever you are try and get some medical assistance.

Date with death tonight.

(Shakes head)

It will not be that way.

You better believe it.

On a white charger, he came.

Cutting through swathes of mediocrity, beheading the boring, disembowling the inane.

Nobody knew who this man was, nobody dared guess. Some believed that he was the returning Messiah of the DL forum, a man who once was here but went away.

Welcome back oh great one!!

Welcome back insanity!

Welcome back bollocks!

Welcome back, oh great disciple of Stanley Unwin.

Welcome back BS!

Its been so fucking boring without you.