Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

Someone needs to slap his stepson around, what a fucking prick

Someone needs to slap you around.

Bert Trautmann endorses this statement.

Jeez there are some real arseholes out there, in addition to abuse of the elderly do you endorse wife-beating and paedophilia too?

Bert does not endorse the abuse of the elderly, Bert does not endorse wife-beating, Bert definitely does not endorse paedophilia, Bert endorses the slapping of JR976evil.

Jeez there are some real arseholes out there, in addition to abuse of the elderly do you endorse wife-beating and paedophilia too?

Bert does not endorse the abuse of the elderly, Bert does not endorse wife-beating, Bert definitely does not endorse paedophilia, Bert endorses the slapping of JR976evil.

Monoclinic endorses Bert Trautmann and the views of Bert Trautmann.

FFS I go away for a couple of days and whilst I am gone a fight breaks out

Why do I always miss the excitment

Ah come on. It's Mickey Rooney. He's not worth it...

FFS I go away for a couple of days and whilst I am gone a fight breaks out

Why do I always miss the excitment

Even if your idea of excitement is a particularly one-sided fight, then you still haven't missed much.

"the slapping of JR976evil" - nobody ELSE would endorse that. Would they? Would they? umm maybe some would...

"the slapping of JR976evil" - nobody ELSE would endorse that. Would they? Would they? umm maybe some would...

Some might go further. Down in the grotto at Godot Towers, he's all chained up these days and happy in his gimp mask, thriving on a diet of horse flesh and the mumbling wisdom of Sir Patrick Moore, I'm looking after a seldom seen and much misunderstood poster just rattling the cage to get his claws in to a new victim. One day, he whispers, he'll be back.

I was bored enough to read the bumf coming through the letterbox from our local council candidates.

The Greens have excelled themselves with this appeal -

If you've had enough of a Tory council, please help it stay that way by voting Green...

I don't think that came out quite right! :(;):huh:

Maggie T is celebrating becoming the oldest living female president or prime minister in the world following the death of the former president of Bolivia Lidia Tejada today .Might not be long before she passes on her crown though

One can only hope so!

Oh and please ignore Windsor's unnecessary comments. That's what I do! :ninja:

Maggie T is celebrating becoming the oldest living female president or prime minister in the world following the death of the former president of Bolivia Lidia Tejada today .Might not be long before she passes on her crown though

One can only hope so!

By going away for months...

Feel free to follow her example.

One can only hope so!

So you ignore all his comments then? :)

One can only hope so!

Oh and please ignore Windsor's unnecessary comments. That's what I do! :lol:

So you ignore all his comments then? :lol:

Absolutely! Went to the "Deathlist Howto" thread yesterday and Magere Hein kindly explained me how to do it :)

One can only hope so!

Absolutely! Went to the "Deathlist Howto" thread yesterday and Magere Hein kindly explained me how to do it :)

Oh dear, all a bit of a storm in a teacup, isn't it? Does he really annoy you that much that you have to go to all that bother of officially ignoring him?

One can only hope so!

Oh dear, all a bit of a storm in a teacup, isn't it? Does he really annoy you that much that you have to go to all that bother of officially ignoring him?

Yep. Let's face it, I do like this board but can't be arsed reading the crap he writes.

All this because I called her a lefty about two years ago...

Ah well. At least I can call her what I want now without inflicting further damage our relationship (although my warning level may go through the roof).

One can only hope so!

Absolutely! Went to the "Deathlist Howto" thread yesterday and Magere Hein kindly explained me how to do it :P

Yep. Let's face it, I do like this board but can't be arsed reading the crap he writes.

All this because I called her a lefty about two years ago...

Ah well. At least I can call her what I want now without inflicting further damage our relationship (although my warning level may go through the roof).

:) Now here's an experiment - if you've got someone on ignore, can they see your posts if they're within a quote from another user?

And just to keep it on topic - I don't give a fuck about Thatcher either way.

I'd like to say sorry to Windsor for the way I've treated him. It's no way for a right wing libertarian to behave.

I've seen the error of my ways.

I knew you'd see sense in the end...

I'd like to say sorry to Windsor for the way I've treated him. It's no way for a right wing libertarian to behave.

You're on ignore, remember? :D

Please stop stoking the fire Lard, I am ignoring him because I want to stop him from bullying me, and thanks to you quoting him I have to read all his insults! He's already referred to my "massive cunt", I'd rather not read what else he's revealing about me. He's evidently a child who knows cock all about cock all anyway, and I have other things to do with my time.

Please stop stoking the fire Lard, I am ignoring him because I want to stop him from bullying me, and thanks to you quoting him I have to read all his insults! He's already referred to my "massive cunt", I'd rather not read what else he's revealing about me. He's evidently a child who knows cock all about cock all anyway, and I have other things to do with my time.

With respect, you've just apologised to him so how is that me 'stoking the fire'?

Whilst I absolutely respect your right to put someone on 'ignore', why should everyone else stop quoting or responding to someone else just because they've tweaked your nipples a bit too hard? :)

I knew you'd see sense in the end... I mean I am a complete loser and big words are very hard for me... thank you for understanding

You're on ignore, remember? :)

With respect, you've just apologised to him so how is that me 'stoking the fire'?

Whilst I absolutely respect your right to put someone on 'ignore', why should everyone else stop quoting or responding to someone else just because they've tweaked your nipples a bit too hard? :)

You're kidding, right? I never apologised, he modified my post, like I just now modified his post (above). I wasn't aware of it until you quoted him, therefore the "stoking the fire".

OK fine, I see bullying is alive and well on the Deathlist. I did miss this place, and now I wonder why :D

I knew you'd see sense in the end... I mean I am a complete loser and big words are very hard for me... thank you for understanding

You're kidding, right? I never apologised, he modified my post, like I just now modified his post (above). I wasn't aware of it until you quoted him, therefore the "stoking the fire".

OK fine, I see bullying is alive and well on the Deathlist. I did miss this place, and now I wonder why :D

Uh, you're kidding, right? Bullying? Well, thick as I am, I did not know he had modified your post, so no, I was not 'stoking the fire'. I think you're being a bit sensitive.

Uh, you're kidding, right? Bullying? Well, thick as I am, I did not know he had modified your post, so no, I was not 'stoking the fire'. I think you're being a bit sensitive.

I thought we had already established that she doesn't have a sense of humour?

(Does 'established' count as a big word. It has more than 10 letters!)

I think you're being a bit too hard on Windsor here. The differences between "massive c---" and "right wing libertarian"are often so subtle that anyone can easily mistake one for the other. :)

I think you're being a bit too hard on Windsor here. The differences between "massive c---" and "right wing libertarian"are often so subtle that anyone can easily mistake one for the other. :)

I don't even know what a cunt libertarian is. Is it someone that works in a library?

Sorry, I didn't mean you! I left the board two years ago because of Windsor. Decided to return, but blocked him. Didn't insult him, just blocked him. Now I see he's been calling me a "massive cunt", modifying my posts so they appear to say that I'm apologising... and I have to put up with all that crap just because some little kid can't take it if not everybody wants to play with him.

Meanwhile I'm the one whose being called names and having her posts modified. So I ask: blocking someone is acceptable behaviour within a form. Calling someone a cunt and changing their posts - is that acceptable?