Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

Must be tripping off his/her tits on meds to put it here.

Bueno lucko to whichever fellow account holder this is.

It's a respiratory issue, whose nature is still unclear. I never smoked a cigarette, so I hope it's not something too serious. My father has a history of emphysema, but I've been told my lungs are still regular. I hope everything goes well, this is being quite bad and will almost certainly require a hospitalization in the next days/weeks. Days off work, yeah! cough cough....

Drol that is shite. Sorry to hear that.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Boudicca said:

Drol that is shite. Sorry to hear that.

No, its his lungs.

His arse seems to be perfectly ok.

Hmm... mold in the walls?

Same guy, aye, @Death Impends, but 7/10 for improved spelling, imo.

Well the thread was shut by the time I saw it...

True, and fair play has to be given for no "SUCK MY DICK" or "FUCK YOU KIRK DOUGLAS".

• Like 1

No mention of Joehy Freek either. Though I guess she has been dead for nearly 2 years now.

• Haha 1

I did wonder when I saw he fucked up creating the account. First 'Emperor' then 'Emperor Babylon'.

Rough night in Cork tipped him....

• Haha 1

My situation worsened on Sunday October the 15th and I went to hospital around 7.00 p.m. After the X-rays I was hospitalized for precautionary measure. After two other X-ray scans, on Monday, they understood I had bronchial pneumonia and I started treatment, which was pretty successful  (bacterial pneumonia needs antibiotics and few other things). I was improving rapidly when, on Tuesday night, I had an episode of atrial fibrillation and arrhitmya, which I never experienced before. They kept me in hospital for other two days and I was finally discharged On Friday October the 20th after five days, with a good prognosis. On Wednesday I was back to work.

They still don't understand if the arrhitmya was linked to pneumonia or not; now I'm controlling my blood pressure and heart beat four times a day and I'll have some cardiological visits. I'm feeling well anyway and I'm glad I'm back. Thanks to all of you and congrats to DL for breaking the record while I was absent!

• Like 6

Sounds it was a rough time. Glad to hear you're back on the mend.

Aww Drol, that's worrying.  Glad you're feeling well now.

If Shivakumara Swamiji can survive two thousand hospitalizations at his age, why would I not survive this one? :P

• Like 4

Always glad to see posters back after a hiatus due to health. Everyone is very unique to the community as a whole l, and I would be saddened if we lost a community member. Anyways, good to see you back. :) 

• Like 2

Good to see you back Drol and hopefully on the mend.

Get well soon Drol.  I think that combination of illnesses should get you the whole week off work at the very least! 

(I would think the two events were likely to be linked, as malfunctioning lungs aren't good for the heart. Were you given oxygen when you were first admitted?)

6 minutes ago, DevonDeathTrip said:

Get well soon Drol.  I think that combination of illnesses should get you the whole week off work at the very least! 

(I would think the two events were likely to be linked, as malfunctioning lungs aren't good for the heart. Were you given oxygen when you were first admitted?)

No, I managed to breath on my own, though I found it (and swallow) a bit difficult. By Tuesday morning I had almost no difficulties breathing.

I think this forum exists only because death scares most people shitless. They have no clue about what death means and what is the real nature of their existence.

My hypothesis is that everyone here (expect me because I don't own a TV) is brain damaged by emmerdale and coronation street. In Europe the main source of such evil is the UK.

Thanks to Emilio Bacardi, I can see through this shit.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bladan said:

I think this forum exists only because death scares most people shitless. They have no clue about what death means and what is the real nature of their existence.

My hypothesis is that everyone here (expect me because I don't own a TV) is brain damaged by emmerdale and coronation street. In Europe the main source of such evil is the UK.

Thanks to Emilio Bacardi, I can see through this shit.

To sumarise.

You requested to join the party, which was accepted, and now you have decided to go and do a huge shit on the hosts coffee table. :)

• Haha 1

On ‎30‎/‎05‎/‎2005 at 22:19, Guest IYG said:

Hmm, no one on the DL died that month, interesting.

Maybe there was a full blown orgy here? biggrin.pngwink.pnglaugh.png

Or maybe, because it's exactly a week before my birthday, everyone got excited for some unknown reason. wink.png

Bought a cake.

On 31/10/2017 at 10:26, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

To sumarise.

You requested to join the party, which was accepted, and now you have decided to go and do a huge shit on the hosts coffee table. :)

Niche, I like it.

4 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Niche, I like it.

Has it ever been defined on this forum what is death, is there death and if there is, who is the one who dies?

6 hours ago, bladan said:

Has it ever been defined on this forum what is death, is there death and if there is, who is the one who dies?

How the fuck should I know?:lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

How the fuck should I know?:lol:

You do know. You know the song that says "I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together" This is pure Buddhism and Veda. We are the walrus! The deathless one. Thus there is no death.

Actually I can prove this scientifically if you pay my rum. We are the quantum trinity. I hold a MSc

• Thanks 1