Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

9 minutes ago, bladan said:

You do know. You know the song that says "I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together" This is pure Buddhism and Veda. We are the walrus! The deathless one. Thus there is no death.

Actually I can prove this scientifically if you pay my rum. We are the quantum trinity. I hold a MSc

You’re holding msc captive? That’s disturbing to think about...

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Very funny.My Englshit is not purrfect but the main point is that you are me and so is my cat and we are the walrus. I can really prove this, I am the next Einstein and I am the 2nd coming

So are you! Good news! I am not a substitute, I am the who. As everyone knows, the British suffer from a lack of genetic variation and inner breeding. They all look prince charles and benny hill, even women. Especially women. Has a British woman ever won an international beauty contest? No!

My state-of-the-art scientific quantum theory explains the whole thing. I can help you Britons or whatever you call me

Charon, thanks! I love you too because you are me and I love myself. We really are the walrus.

• Haha 1

:D

White or dark rum bladan? I'm on the bell if this is the quality of shit you're into.

26 minutes ago, charon said:

:D

White or dark rum bladan? I'm on the bell if this is the quality of shit you're into.

Bacardi cartanegra dark rum from puerto rico. Although I no more like it because it is diluted water to me. I challenge you all: prove me that you aren't the walrus. I can beat you all. Ask anything. My IQ is 254 which is by far the highest one ever recorded. I am 47 % smarter than Leonardo da Vinci ever was. So are you

Charon, let's Vulcan mind ment. I love you, I mean in the platonic way. I hate your body but I love your female mind. Have you ever read the story of the soul from the gnostic gospels? The ultimate truth is that we're all female lesbians. That's all folks!

I am Spock. Thus spock Zarathustra. Amen!

P.S. to charon: I prefer the plantanegra whiterum. No more bacardi. Any white is the gnostic light which saves you. Read Nag Hammadi

• Haha 1

Hmmmmm.

No idea as to my IQ , but ten years ago was drinking 110% proof Glenkinchie I think for my 40th.

That opens the legs/minds/whatever.

Water in all forms is to be despised, unless it is uisge beatha.....

50 minutes ago, bladan said:

Has a British woman ever won an international beauty contest? No!

Miss World

1961  Rosemarie Frankland

1964  Ann Sidney

1965  Lesley Langley

1974  Helen Morgan

1983  Sarah Jane Hutt

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Toast said:

Miss World

1961  Rosemarie Frankland

1964  Ann Sidney

1965  Lesley Langley

1974  Helen Morgan

1983  Sarah Jane Hutt

So three interesting women in the sixties then hardly none for 1000000000 men. Nice. I recently visited the Heathrow airport they were all... you know. I tried to escape the reality by cigarettes but I couldn't find any.

I was almost arrested. Dead tired, I went crazy and took off my T-shirt. A black officer told me to sit down and the woman laughed.

Harry, they laugh on webcams tooooooo.

Keep the rum, but try and bulk up a bit.

The dames won't laugh at you then. Well... Aye.........

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, bladan said:

You do know. You know the song that says "I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together" This is pure Buddhism and Veda. . Thus We are the walrus! The deathless one there is no death.

Actually I can prove this scientifically if you pay my rum. We are the quantum trinity. I hold a MSc

You find me a walrus that is still alive after, well, lets say 300 years.

3 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Ah, now I get it! :D

• Haha 1

On 02/11/2017 at 15:00, bladan said:

Very funny.My Englshit is not purrfect 

Ah, you were almost believable until Englshit.

• Like 2

On 11/2/2017 at 20:05, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

You find me a walrus that is still alive after, well, lets say 300 years.

What 300 years? No such thing. Time is an illusion. I didn't say that first. Einstein did. In his final years he realized that his relativity theory correctly describes Maya of the Hindus, the universe that isn't real.

Only quantum physics describes Brahman, the real universe. Einstein's theory describes the illusion of space and time in perfect detail. There's no space around us.

Scifi writer Philip K. Dick wrote of his stories: "In my writing I even question the universe; I wonder out loud if it is real, and I wonder out loud if all of us are real."

So time isn't real, the universe isn't real, none of us are real and death isn't real because only real beings can become unreal by death.

You are the immortal metaphysical walrus. So am I.

A long "time" ago I did some stupid beginner's experiments to figure out my existence. Not even that. I think I was just watching the 1994 World Cup, in my usual way, dumb as a duck. Ronaldo (not Christian) and Bebinho.

Then I saw a dream. I was in a library in which there were wall paintings.

They described history and were in serious need of cleaning. So I started to clean them like Mr Bean in that movie. To my horror they started to came off and I woke up.

You see, we are Brahman, the library. The walrus. You are not a cartoon, a real, deteriorating wall painting moving in real Einsteinian time. You aren't Mr Bean. There's no time.

I would like to write a book but there's no market because everyone is interested only in the latest smartphone, football, stock market, the personal pension plan, our pursuit to survive three weeks longer than the others,  cheating "the others" and celebrity gossip and the Royal (UK) Family. Now wasn't that Diana's death really tragic...

What I am trying to say is that I am the Walrus. Come together as the Beatles. Join together as the Who. Who am I? asked Ramana Maharshi. The only possible answer is: I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together...

When we are all together, all that remains is the everlasting 1967 Summer of Love. I am Sgt Pepper. 1967 (1+9+6+7) sums up to 23 which is the Pythagorean master number of all numbers. In the Kabbalah 23 is the number of Jesus and Jesus is love. It was no accident that The Beatles came from Liverpool which means literally "The Pool of Life" since liver ("lifer, the one who sustains life") is traditionally considered the organ of life. Ringo first drummed with the Beatles on 22 February 1962 when all seven classical planets (stars e.g. starrs, or ringo starrs) were the first time in 2000 years in conjunction in Aquarius. Remember. 1967 was the time of the Aquarius (Hair).

C.G:Jung had once a vivid dream in which he visited Liverpool and understood that Liverpool is the pool of life. Years later Jung experienced a marvellous NDE on 4/4/1944 (please notice the four 4's)

What you can do is to wear a white T-shirt with number 23 printed on big red letters. According to Pythagoras, everything is number. Read the news. We are currently fighting a war against ourselves i.e. the Self.

We are going to win and the Fantastic Four will again be the One as before the illusory Big Bang. The 4 will be as 1. (You won't believe this but my current street address is Malt Street 4 as 1. That must mean something. The Beatles symbolized the four classical grains (rye, barley, wheat and oats), e.g. the four interactions of physics (electromagnetism, gravity, weak and strong interaction) which were separated in the illusion of Big Bang. They are now germinating and will be again The One. We will no longer be pop corn that exploded in the Big Bang. We will be unpopped corn.)

Malt is germinated cereal grains that have been dried in a process known as "malting". All of us have been dried in a process known as "malting". Now let's come together and make the ultimate whisky that never runs out!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, bladan said:

What 300 years? No such thing. Time is an illusion. I didn't say that first. Einstein did. In his final years he realized that his relativity theory correctly describes Maya of the Hindus, the universe that isn't real.

Only quantum physics describes Brahman, the real universe. Einstein's theory describes the illusion of space and time in perfect detail. There's no space around us.

Scifi writer Philip K. Dick wrote of his stories: "In my writing I even question the universe; I wonder out loud if it is real, and I wonder out loud if all of us are real."

So time isn't real, the universe isn't real, none of us are real and death isn't real because only real beings can become unreal by death.

A long "time" ago I did some stupid beginner's experiments to figure out my existence. Not even that. I think I was just watching the 1994 World Cup, in my usual way, dumb as a duck. Ronaldo (not Christian) and Bebinho.

They described history and were in serious need of cleaning. So I started to clean them like Mr Bean in that movie. To my horror they started to came off and I woke up.

You see, we are Brahman, the library. The walrus. You are not a cartoon, a real, deteriorating wall painting moving in real Einsteinian time. You aren't Mr Bean. There's no time.

I would like to write a book but there's no market because everyone is interested only in the latest smartphone, football, stock market, the personal pension plan, our pursuit to survive three weeks longer than the others,  cheating "the others" and celebrity gossip and the Royal (UK) Family. Now wasn't that Diana's death really tragic...

What I am trying to say is that I am the Walrus. Come together as the Beatles. Join together as the Who. Who am I? asked Ramana Maharshi. The only possible answer is: I am he as you are he as you are me

When we are all together, all that remains is the everlasting 1967 Summer of Love. I am Sgt Pepper. 1967 (1+9+6+7) sums up to 23 which is the Pythagorean master number of all numbers. In the Kabbalah 23 is the number of Jesus and Jesus is love. It was no accident that The Beatles came from Liverpool which means literally "The Pool of Life" since liver ("lifer, the one who sustains life") is traditionally considered the organ of life. Ringo first drummed with the Beatles on 22 February 1962 when all seven classical planets (stars e.g. starrs, or ringo starrs) were the first time in 2000 years in conjunction in Aquarius. Remember. 1967 was the time of the Aquarius (Hair).

C.G:Jung had once a vivid dream in which he visited Liverpool and understood that Liverpool is the pool of life. Years later Jung experienced a marvellous NDE on 4/4/1944 (please notice the four 4's)

What you can do is to wear a white T-shirt with number 23 printed on big red letters. According to Pythagoras, everything is number. Read the news. We are currently fighting a war against ourselves i.e. the Self.

We are going to win and the Fantastic Four will again be the One as before the illusory Big Bang. The 4 will be as 1. (You won't believe this but my current street address is Malt Street 4 as 1. That must mean something. The Beatles symbolized the four classical grains (rye, barley, wheat and oats), e.g. the four interactions of physics (electromagnetism, gravity, weak and strong interaction) which were separated in the illusion of Big Bang. They are now germinating and will be again The One. We will no longer be pop corn that exploded in the Big Bang. We will be unpopped corn.)

Malt is germinated cereal grains that have been dried in a process known as "malting". All of us have been dried in a process known as "malting". Now let's come together and make the ultimate whisky that never runs out!

waking-up-gif-11.gif

• Haha 3

His Englshit has improved dramatically.

• Like 5

Give him dues, its entertaining :D

• Haha 1

And he did write a book....

23167995_1970423526570658_41327494911717

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, bladan said:

There is a market for this. Write the book. Remember to include the reading list and references. 

About time Banshees put in an appearance.  A conversation between those two would be something. 

Not sure what, but something.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It would put into perspective that no member can outenigma the mystical Banshees Scream.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, theoldlady said:

There is a market for this. Write the book. Remember to include the reading list and references. 

No there isn't. Publishers accept only boring murder mysteries and books about sports heroes and other celebrities. And poor bladan can't write. In heart he is a musician. Right now bladan is listening to renaissance polyphony. Besides, in "his country" (and "elsewhere") no spiritual, philosophical or in any way meaningful books are being published. Bad times, same bad time on same bad channel!

4 minutes ago, bladan said:

No there isn't. Publishers accept only boring murder mysteries and books about sports heroes and other celebrities. And poor bladan can't write. In heart he is a musician. Right now bladan is listening to renaissance polyphony. Besides, in "his country" (and "elsewhere") no spiritual, philosophical or in any way meaningful books are being published. Bad times, same bad time on same bad channel!

Yes there is. You could go the route of self-publishing. Then make sure that everyone you know buys your book through the same internet provider. Not sure if you are allowed to publish the link here, but use other sourses as well I Guess like Facebook, etc. The more the book is bought, the more links/ads it gets online. An example of this type of published book is Tears in the Desert by Gregory D. Done. Or of course write your thoughts and philosophy, into songs and sing them. Put on the You Tube. What do you have to lose by trying? I find young people especially really want something better than is. There is a basic need in the human Soul for more to life than consuming products, even though, as you inferred, those in control block at every chance they get.

1 hour ago, Toast said:

About time Banshees put in an appearance.  A conversation between those two would be something. 

Not sure what, but something.

I used to pull the piss out of BS something rotten.

I liked him though and, in view of some of the fucking dross that is being posted on here of late, I now appreciate his utter genius way more than I ever did.

Come back BS, come back!! :)

• Like 2

23 hours ago, theoldlady said:

23 hours ago, theoldlady said:

Yes there is. You could go the route of self-publishing. Then make sure that everyone you know buys your book through the same internet provider. Not sure if you are allowed to publish the link here, but use other sourses as well I Guess like Facebook, etc. The more the book is bought, the more links/ads it gets online. An example of this type of published book is Tears in the Desert by Gregory D. Done. Or of course write your thoughts and philosophy, into songs and sing them. Put on the You Tube. What do you have to lose by trying? I find young people especially really want something better than is. There is a basic need in the human Soul for more to life than consuming products, even though, as you inferred, those in control block at every chance they get.

Yeah, sure... try to make money fast before you die. But actually there are no books and internet providers and money and time and death. Besides, I can't sing

• Haha 1

'' CALLING BANSHEES SCREAM TO THE BAT PHONE, COME IN BANSHEES SCREAM ''

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I have a feeling that, whoever bladan is, he's also Robert Mugabe 

• Like 1