Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

Followed the wikihole for Bella Emberg and am intrigued by the last Secret Army episode (she nothing to do with it) that was never broadcast.

1 hour ago, charon said:

Followed the wikihole for Bella Emberg and am intrigued by the last Secret Army episode (she nothing to do with it) that was never broadcast.

From IMDB Trivia. 

'The 43rd and final episode, "What Did You Do in the War Daddy", was never aired. It was supposedly set in the present day but because the BBC were unhappy with the old age make-up, it was never broadcast. The sequel series "Kessler" featured a lot of "The Secret Army" cast in its first episode to act as a bridge between the two.

• Like 1

Hmm....

DDP contenders 2018 posted.

Members decide for little to no reason to open threads for their faves...

Jeez...

You need to be more specific.

Are you talking about how after the "Who wins this year?" thread we have four new celebrity threads out of the blue?

Who cares? I'm done with it.

Labour withdrawn.

• Thanks 1

Threads about who will win pools are pretty much populated/started by fucktards.

Aye, wasting your time on picks I get, wasting your time on the probability of every other persons picks is borderline insanity.

No surprise it was the Milton Keynes boy who went there first.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YoungWillz said:

Labour withdrawn.

Much like what they did in Glasgow in the 2015 elections and the 2016 elections and the 2017 local elections...

Oh come on, that got a smile, surely...

37 minutes ago, charon said:

wasting your time on the probability of every other persons picks is borderline insanity.

Hi charon, you must be new around here... :D

Some level of Insanity, most people on here - goes without saying imo.

• Haha 1

Fuck up.

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, msc said:

Much like what they did in Glasgow in the 2015 elections and the 2016 elections and the 2017 local elections...

Oh come on, that got a smile, surely...

Hi charon, you must be new around here... :D

Some level of Insanity, most people on here - goes without saying imo.

Well you a gcreptile are certified fucktards to be fair.

• Like 1

Oh go watch classic Corrie clips on YouTube! :D

2 hours ago, msc said:

Oh go watch classic Corrie clips on YouTube! :D

Fuck off and watch some Doctor Who. Get yourself into the audios then you'll be so busy and broke we won't have to suffer you on here.

At least you can fucking watch 1960s Doctor Who despite most of it being fucking shit. 

• Confused 1

16 hours ago, Deathray said:

Fuck off and watch some Doctor Who. Get yourself into the audios then you'll be so busy and broke we won't have to suffer you on here.

At least you can fucking watch 1960s Doctor Who despite most of it being fucking shit. 

Always impressive to see you drift backwards and forwards from Mr Nice Guy to Mr Cunt them back again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Sean said:

Disappointed to have slipped down the scoreboard but many of my picks such as Miller Capotelli McCain Tsvangirai Vervoot Lima Conway Ricksen Francis Gilbert Frates and Stefannson still have huge potential.

I'm sure all your instantly doomed relationships of the past had great potential as well until the poor woman spent more than five minutes in your company and sat sobbing uncontrollably at her desk wondering what unknown mental impairment she had been inflicted with meant a man as deranged, fanatical and ominously bleak in hear as you deemed her as a suitable concubine. As her sobs echoed throughout the dwelling she called home, I wonder what madness she descended into upon the realisation that she was so far down the societal rungs that she merely existed as a potential relation to a gentleman of such low echelons and low morals as you, that she was permanently to have the knowledge of her true, penniless social worth equal to that of her now much unwanted partner. I wonder what the young peeler who arrived the next morning to scrape the remains of her body up off the floor from where it had hung lifeless in the realisation that the utter lowlife that was Sean had deemed her worthy of his company; that he had deemed her equally as unsatisfactory a human being as her.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Sean said:

Disappointed to have slipped down the scoreboard but many of my picks such as Miller Capotelli McCain Tsvangirai Vervoot Lima Conway Ricksen Francis Gilbert Frates and Stefannson still have huge potential.

Aye, but it's a lively competition. I've slipped to 27th but quite enjoying the standard this year.Our leader has 20% of his team underground and 54 points, and it's only January. That's serious dead pooling is that!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Deathray said:

I'm sure all your instantly doomed relationships of the past had great potential as well until the poor woman spent more than five minutes in your company and sat sobbing uncontrollably at her desk wondering what unknown mental impairment she had been inflicted with meant a man as deranged, fanatical and ominously bleak in hear as you deemed her as a suitable concubine. As her sobs echoed throughout the dwelling she called home, I wonder what madness she descended into upon the realisation that she was so far down the societal rungs that she merely existed as a potential relation to a gentleman of such low echelons and low morals as you, that she was permanently to have the knowledge of her true, penniless social worth equal to that of her now much unwanted partner. I wonder what the young peeler who arrived the next morning to scrape the remains of her body up off the floor from where it had hung lifeless in the realisation that the utter lowlife that was Sean had deemed her worthy of his company; that he had deemed her equally as unsatisfactory a human being as her.

Considering my job basically revolves around receiving horrendous yet juvenile insults of a mundane nature the brilliant effort gone into this put down is a most welcome change.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Aye, but it's a lively competition. I've slipped to 27th but quite enjoying the standard this year.Our leader has 20% of his team underground and 54 points, and it's only January. That's serious dead pooling is that!

Shall we take a look at the utter fucking societal rejects that that have been included in that stupid so-called team?

We've got Patrick Cryne - a fucking nobody with cancer who owned a fucking piece of shit second rate football team.

We've got Rayya Ellias - a fucking nobody lezza writer's wife.

We've got Jessica Falkholt - a fucking nobody from an Australian fucking kitchen-sink pile of wank soap opera.

We've got Bobby Zarin - an absolute fucking nobody reality TV stars husband.

There's nothing impressive about scouring the net for utter fucking nobodies so you can self-fellate to the fact you've won a deadpool about celebrities by picking people famous for fucking being ill or being related to someone. 

This games gone to the fucking pits.

But it's all okay droll can self-fellate himself in the knowledge that he's absolutely dandy as the winner of the piece of shit league.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Sean said:

Considering my job basically revolves around receiving horrendous yet juvenile insults of a mundane nature the brilliant effort gone into this put down is a most welcome change.

You're a fucking wankstaining cold calling bastard aren't you? Go fuck yourself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mate I work in a psychiatric hospital.If you want to offend me you really need to up your game.:lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Your insults do not even touch the surface of offensiveness of which I am accustomed to.

11 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Shall we take a look at the utter fucking societal rejects that that have been included in that stupid so-called team?

We've got Patrick Cryne - a fucking nobody with cancer who owned a fucking piece of shit second rate football team.

We've got Rayya Ellias - a fucking nobody lezza writer's wife.

We've got Jessica Falkholt - a fucking nobody from an Australian fucking kitchen-sink pile of wank soap opera.

We've got Bobby Zarin - an absolute fucking nobody reality TV stars husband.

There's nothing impressive about scouring the net for utter fucking nobodies so you can self-fellate to the fact you've won a deadpool about celebrities by picking people famous for fucking being ill or being related to someone. 

This games gone to the fucking pits.

But it's all okay droll can self-fellate himself in the knowledge that he's absolutely dandy as the winner of the piece of shit league.

Self-fellating. If you want something to be done well do it yourself. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sean said:

Mate I work in a psychiatric hospital.If you want to offend me you really need to up your game.:lol:

I see you chose a job so you could spend your days with people as similarly afflicted by utter madness as yourself. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Deathray said:

You're a fucking wankstaining cold calling bastard aren't you? Go fuck yourself.

I did used to cold call my own Grandad asking him to donate to black charities so I will give you that one.

• Like 2

Just now, drol said:

Self-fellating. If you want something to be done well do it yourself. 

I'm mean that only applies if you actually any good at, though I suppose if nobody else been along to show you how it's been done you could continue to live in your perfect ignorance that your doing a good job!

1 minute ago, Deathray said:

I see you chose a job so you could spend your days with people as similarly afflicted by utter madness as yourself. 

:lol::lol: