Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

Omg when you get a notification that the Boss has quoted you you're "right, I'm going to be sacked or killed" :ph34r: 

He's been a bit merciful I think. Maybe distracted :unsure:

9 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Bunch of snowflake cunts.

Exactly LFN, exactly! The younger generation eh? Grassing Snowflakes always hitting the report button! Wrong-uns each and every one.

We never had this volume of reports in 2003 and we have you yourself LFN not known for suffering fools gladly let's say  :ph34r: to be honest.

(and charon, omg :unsure: don't get)

me started about those)

Should we have a policy change?

Serial grassing reporting people all banned for weeks.

This is why I'm not an admin.

Somehow I've managed to avoid it, despite my reaction to shiny buttons you're not meant to press being like this:

tenor.gif?itemid=5712598

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, Boudicca said:

Exactly LFN, exactly! The younger generation eh? Grassing Snowflakes always hitting the report button! Wrong-uns each and every one.

We never had this volume of reports in 2003 and we have you yourself LFN not known for suffering fools gladly let's say  :ph34r: to be honest.

(and charon, omg :unsure: don't get)

me started about those)

Should we have a policy change?

Serial grassing reporting people all banned for weeks.

This is why I'm not an admin.

I bet you’d get less reports if you published the names of the reporters each time. 

Lardy, you're a genius I think you've solved it. Let me kiss you :wub:

So we'll have a thread reporting the grassers,that'll sort it.

Zero from you btw, I might as well say, even when Zorders was at his worst and he could get pretty nasty, nothing from LB ever! Respect.

43 minutes ago, Boudicca said:

Lardy, you're a genius I think you've solved it. Let me kiss you :wub:

So we'll have a thread reporting the grassers,that'll sort it.

Zero from you btw, I might as well say, even when Zorders was at his worst and he could get pretty nasty, nothing from LB ever! Respect.

Never seen the point of reporting to be honest, mainly because I rather enjoy watching fuckwits crash and burn all by themselves :D Hein (I think) gave me a warning once though, just so I could say I’d had one :angel5:

• Haha 1

I've had loads of warnings too. ATJ the last I think, something about not being nicer to some poster or member. Never get my tone right.

And lots cos they could and it was funny. I won't be the first banned mod.

• Like 1

There are some absolute and utter fucking twats on this earth that deserve to get scabies of the cock. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

There are some absolute and utter fucking twats on this earth that deserve to get scabies of the cock. 

Can I borrow that and use it as my Twitter biography? :lol:

5 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Can I borrow that and use it as my Twitter biography? :lol:

Please do. I would genuinely love for some people to get a hideous itchy cock disease and die a painful itchy death and for everyone to know they died because they were a cunt with a rancid willy.

• Haha 1

Looks like Michael Baggott is back again having his bots view lots of threads...

What is the best booze around? Please suggest something not too expensive but good.

I have tried these:

1) Russian standard vodka. Good but somewhat too expensive. Ian Fleming recommended vodka and he was an expert

2) Finlandia vodka. That's OK I once visited the factory. Russian standard vodka is slightly better though

3) Captain morgan's dark rum- as before. In fact very good but too expensive

4) Scotch– it's easy to find scotch that is slightly less expensive than 1) or 2) or 3) but it's always less good.

59 minutes ago, bladan said:

What is the best booze around? Please suggest something not too expensive but good.

I have tried these:

1) Russian standard vodka. Good but somewhat too expensive. Ian Fleming recommended vodka and he was an expert

2) Finlandia vodka. That's OK I once visited the factory. Russian standard vodka is slightly better though

4) Scotch– it's easy to find scotch that is slightly less expensive than 1) or 2) or 3) but it's always less good.

Might be a better idea to join another forum and ask that question. No member of this fine upstanding community touches the demon drink. 

• Haha 6

18 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

Might be a better idea to join another forum and ask that question. No member of this fine upstanding community touches the demon drink. 

Most of the use a straw.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, bladan said:

I have tried these:

This is quite popular, and pretty cheap, I understand.

Image result for white lightning

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, bladan said:

I have tried these:

Sharish Blue Gin. Gets you arseholed in actually a rather enjoyably flavoured way.

3 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

:mellow:

Champagne. The bubbles get you right pissed dead quick. 

19 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

Might be a better idea to join another forum and ask that question. No member of this fine upstanding community touches the demon drink

You mean the lemon drink? I want that recipe Vodka or tequila?

• Haha 1

Why was the general tetchy thread removed? It wasn't that bad was it? It should be reinstated.

I had good reason to post in it, I forget how easily music can put you in a mood. The kaiser chiefs just sort of fell of my radar but having just listened to their latest output (the two songs I could stomach) I'm glad they did. How can the band that gave us classics like The Angry Mob, Oh My God and I Predict A Riot have reduced themselves to lyrically abominable lift music such as We Stay Together and Good Clean Fun. It's not like they've toned down there style, they've nuked all of the energy that made them the Kaiser Chiefs from their record. Maybe I'm getting old and not down with the yooth, but they've fucked up; it's like they saw what Arctic Monkeys were doing in twisting to more poppy commercial music but forget that they don't have the lyrical or musical ability to handle such a transition and completely missed the point that arctic monkeys still has the energy to it. It's utterly sad, the lyrics are creepy, the music is complete devoid of energy and the style is just wrong. 

• Like 1

RIP General Tetchy Thread. It lasted... 32 minutes? Not bad going.

It disappeared faster than the people in the background of pre-Purge photos of Stalin.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, msc said:

RIP General Tetchy Thread. It lasted... 32 minutes? Not bad going.

It disappeared faster than the people in the background of pre-Purge photos of Stalin.

I still can't fathom why it was  deleted, seemed perfectly suited.

• Like 1

Was that today?  Damn, I missed it.  :(

Oh hurrah I haven’t been in here for a while, I suppose it’s a bit early for everyone else to be spangled is it? Well the wedding went without a hitch between the people that hated each other, can’t say the same for those of us who didn’t realise what a monumental fucking ass they were living with oh that will be me then. Bottoms up!

I can’t believe nobody else is bolloxed and wants to indulge in nan hating bantz with me!