Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

On 02/06/2018 at 17:05, drol said:

My father in law was discharged today from hospital. Speech slurred, can walk only a few steps, but doctors think he will slowly make a full recovery.

I'm quite happy to announce the old man fully recovered. Even his speech is perfectly normal now and walks only using a cane. I think he deserves a small part in the upcoming Karunanidhi vs Tiwari movie, I'm sure he would be happy about that. :P

• Like 11

58 minutes ago, drol said:

I'm quite happy to announce the old man fully recovered. Even his speech is perfectly normal now and walks only using a cane. I think he deserves a small part in the upcoming Karunanidhi vs Tiwari movie, I'm sure he would be happy about that. :P

May your father in law outlive all those weak ass bitches and many more.

• Thanks 1

My father is 87 today! :birthday:

• Like 6

I’ve a job interview tomorrow to go and work in the Highways team. Fucking bricking it. Ive been in Parking for 13 and half years so it’s close but different enough to be out of my comfort zone.

Pays pretty good mind upto £25k.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, philheybrookbay said:

I’ve a job interview tomorrow to go and work in the Highways team. Fucking bricking it. 

Job interview tip - they use tarmac not bricks.:P

Good luck - remember the key interview rules - imagine the interviewer(s) naked, don't swear and being nervous is normal. A good interviewer should spend the first 10 minutes doing a lot of the talking and give you a chance to relax before asking you anything they really want to know the answer to - hopefully you'll get a good interviewer.  

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, philheybrookbay said:

I’ve a job interview tomorrow to go and work in the Highways team. Fucking bricking it. Ive been in Parking for 13 and half years so it’s close but different enough to be out of my comfort zone.

Good luck Phil. Hope you're successful 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, philheybrookbay said:

Traffic wombles? :P

2 hours ago, philheybrookbay said:

Interviews are a shit but you'll be fine. Best of luck!

Thanks guys. 5am wide awake.....

Its basically traffic design and writing traffic orders, something I’ve a bit of experience with. Plus it’s Mon to Fri 9 till 5 mainly office based rather than out on street on a rolling roster and working till 9pm. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, philheybrookbay said:

Its basically traffic design and writing traffic orders, something I’ve a bit of experience with. Plus it’s Mon to Fri 9 till 5 mainly office based rather than out on street on a rolling roster and working till 9pm. 

Good luck! Keeping my fingers crossed for you. :)

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, philheybrookbay said:

From;

to

(Yes, I know Roadman is about band roadies, but it's too early in the morning for finding the right song)

You can do this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Now that was not just an interview- that was a grilling. An hour and a quarter of pure hell. Gave it my very best shot but I know that that last question I mucked up on, my mind froze totally in the correct answers. 3 people on the panel , one of which was a very high up manager. 

All very process based questions, basically explaining a process from start to finish- literally every bit going. 

Will know outcome by Friday. My gut however says No. I don’t think I prepared enough. But I’m in a job I generally love so it’s not critical. 

And this his bottle of red wine is going down brilliantly tbh.

• Like 5

Meh Phil, you think you fucked it, that's all.

If 75 minutes then they ain't interviewing many and they'll all think the same, guaranteed.

Chin/glass up. You sound as if you want out of current job, so it WILL happen.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, philheybrookbay said:

Now that was not just an interview- that was a grilling. An hour and a quarter of pure hell. Gave it my very best shot but I know that that last question I mucked up on, my mind froze totally in the correct answers. 3 people on the panel , one of which was a very high up manager. 

All very process based questions, basically explaining a process from start to finish- literally every bit going. 

Will know outcome by Friday. My gut however says No. I don’t think I prepared enough. But I’m in a job I generally love so it’s not critical. 

And this his bottle of red wine is going down brilliantly tbh.

The wanker will get the job.

However, If you get it then the best candidate got it.:D

• Haha 2

Not heard anything about job......

:unsure:

Think ill right it off to experience

I just realized if Ryan O'Neal ate Farrah Facets ass more often then he could have saved her life be detecting her tumour earlier. Makes you think.

Farrah Facet?

My first thought..... "Aye, I'd tap it".

Or " at least one aspect of her".....

Too fucking easy :)

Eta, toastie, get the cunto for grammar/spelling.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Paul and Devon have been brought by big straw. We must fight these straw globalists if it's the last thing we do.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Paul and Devon have been brought by big straw. We must fight these straw globalists if it's the last thing we do.

Er, no thanks. 

I'm with the Kid.

These straw bastards crusading for save the Planet, jet from country to country.

Fuck them.

Free the Straw One.

* I know he's not banned yet, matter of a day or so......

Say what you want about my posting but at least i don't resort to cheap gags (i prefer to pay a bit more for quality ones *boom boom*) that even a carry on movie would views as childish and immature like the straw one...

1 hour ago, The Mad Hatter said:

You sure do talk a load of Shiite. 

4 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

You sure do talk a load of Shiite. 

Guess it takes a gobshite to spot a gobshite.