Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

Hope your father gets back on the mend Drol. Thoughts with you and  your family.

• Thanks 1

His lungs are full of liquid and when they tried to drain them it immediately led to kidney failure so they had to suspend. Unless a miracle happens he won't get out alive from this.

• Sad 8
  • Angry 1

9 hours ago, drol said:

His lungs are full of liquid and when they tried to drain them it immediately led to kidney failure so they had to suspend. Unless a miracle happens he won't get out alive from this.

That’s awful Dron - keep safe mate 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, drol said:

I hope your father recovers & the doctors see that he suffers no unncessary pain. 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Gatwick Was An Inside Job said:

Deathlist in a nutshell

psmag--freespeechjpg.jpg

Keep em coming.

You may eventually get the attention you desire.

My old man is a bit better. He has been shifted to a regular ward, is breathing with nasal cannula only and has even got up from bed to eat some (awful) soup. Still his condition is serious. Sunday night I spent the night in hospital with him, as I did some other day. In his room there were a 93-year old man I did not know and a 104-year old man who is considered a sort of legend here. Around midnight I reckoned the 93-year old guy was not breathing at all and woke up his daughter. The man had passed away, so nurses came to take him to the morgue. They were quite loud so both my father and the 104-year old man woke up. While my father didn't give a damn, the 104 guy was terrorized: he hid his face under the blankets and looked away for all the time, visibly trembling. Maybe he thinks he is so old Death has forgotten him and will live forever, but I assure you I was so astonished by his extreme naivety.

• Like 4

That’s awful, whilst the carts for removing to the morgue aren’t nice to see, there is at least an attempt at dignity from what I’ve seen in the UK. They try to be quiet and if in daytime close the ward off to the public - in my experience we were given a voucher to get a coffee at the coffee shop and the curtains surrounding all beds were all closed. 

Glad and to hear his progress is slightly more positive mate in the above. 

• Thanks 1

it must be hard too (it would be for me) if there was one of my relatives (mum and auntie in their 60s and auntie/uncle early 70s) but some other person much older because id expect them to drop first not someone who was 20 or 30 years younger

I’m generally a gentle chap at work, but I have a new work colleague who pushes every button in my head and frankly I want to chin the cunt. I’ve suffered 4 hours this evening with this prick and I’ve gone from being a calm happy man to a near Gibbering murderous wreck.

I need wine. Fucking bucket of the stuff. :angry:

• Angry 1

Stop whining and hit the cunt.

No decent management wid take action.

So hit him again.

On 19/01/2019 at 23:06, charon said:

Stop whining and hit the cunt.

No decent management wid take action.

So hit him again.

CCTV and shit in many workplaces these days, don't matter if management take action the person you hit could. 

And tolerating dickheads is part of life. Least you're working, plenty of folk aren't.

4 hours ago, Deathray said:

CCTV and shit in many workplaces these days, don't matter if management take action the person you hit could. 

And tolerating dickheads is part of life. Least you're working, plenty of folk aren't.

I know where all the CCTV cameras are at my workplace.

Just saying, like...….:)

• Haha 2

My dad has been discharged today!

We know and he knows his time is limited, but we are trying to spend it at best. For now I'm happy we did not lose dad when we had lost all hopes.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Well, can't find an actual birthday thread so might as well put it in here!

Turned 18 yesterday (12th of Feb), 18+ only concerts and paying bills here I come! :birthday:

• Like 7

3 hours ago, FixedBusiness said:

Well, can't find an actual birthday thread so might as well put it in here!

Turned 18 yesterday (12th of Feb), 18+ only concerts and paying bills here I come! :birthday:

I hate to break it to you the latter precludes the former.

• Haha 1

Just got my first Echo Dot loaded up and running.  Does what I ask when I ask. For free.  Who needs a woman?
"Alexa, call the brothel"
SC

My father-in-law is currently in A & E, condition unknown, but we are having a hell of a scare.

• Sad 2

29 minutes ago, drol said:

My father-in-law is currently in A & E, condition unknown, but we are having a hell of a scare.

Pneumonia apparently.

Dislocated my shoulder . The actual dislocation happened so fast i can't remember if it hurt  but hitting the kitchen floor with my dislocated shoulder was the worst pain i've ever had. literally took my breath away . Back home now feeling like an invalid needed my wife to help me change into my house clothes fucking embarrassing  :( 

• Sad 1

Just discovered my supervisor left his FB open.  Now I won't be so stupid as to mess with that.
However -- he also signed in on Youtube.  I have a whole night of nothing to do but post crap comments under his name! :D

• Like 1

Yesterday after the film I was harassed at a urinal by George Little's double and his 11-year-old pals going "wheeeyyyy" as he was giving it the usual - "Fuck off! Fucking cunt! Yer maw's a fucking cunt! You're a fucking cunt! Fucking square go! I'll fucking chib ye! Fucking fuck off!" 

Anyway, there are several videos circulating on social media of the same group of weans. They've gone to at least 3 supermarkets, threatening to sodomise and kill each manager. Each time, they end with a quip about the managers not being able to do anything, before zipping away on their Razor Scooters.

The sad truth is that they're right, and the managers would end up in jail if they were to dare lay their hands on them. They'll doubtless keep doing it until they come face-to-face with that person.

Wish I'd pissed on them when I had the chance.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Yesterday after the film I was harassed at a urinal by George Little's double and his 11-year-old pals going "wheeeyyyy" as he was giving it the usual - "Fuck off! Fucking cunt! Yer maw's a fucking cunt! You're a fucking cunt! Fucking square go! I'll fucking chib ye! Fucking fuck off!" 

That's some brilliant shite right there mate.  I'm going to memorize that and stand in Jackson Square in N'awlins wit a hurricane in one hand, a pint in t'other, and bully that quote outta me.
People be like what in all of fucking hell....?!
SC