Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

Hey @charon when you going to open my PMs?  You're a rough and tumble ruffian you can handle it, ya kilt-laden poof.
SC

(Edit - every once in a while I'm glad my post is the top of a new page, so it'll be seen a while.  THIS ONE....oh THIS ONE I am elated!)

8 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Hey @charon when you going to open my PMs?  You're a rough and tumble ruffian you can handle it, ya kilt-laden poof.
SC

(Edit - every once in a while I'm glad my post is the top of a new page, so it'll be seen a while.  THIS ONE....oh THIS ONE I am elated!)

coffee3.gif

• Haha 1

On 07/03/2019 at 00:25, Sir Creep said:

Just discovered my supervisor left his FB open.  Now I won't be so stupid as to mess with that.
However -- he also signed in on Youtube.  I have a whole night of nothing to do but post crap comments under his name! :D

Started watching some really weird stuff like Barbie Girl to fuck up his suggestions.

I love all of you— each and every one!  

SirC

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sir Creep said:

I love all of you— each and every one!  

SirC

I don't believe you. I could be Hitler or Trump

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, bladan said:

I don't believe you. I could be Hitler or Trump

No, you are much worse.

You are a massively boring twat.

16 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

No, you are much worse.

You are a massively boring twat.

I'll take that as a compliment

On 07/03/2019 at 00:25, Sir Creep said:

Just discovered my supervisor left his FB open.  Now I won't be so stupid as to mess with that.
However -- he also signed in on Youtube.  I have a whole night of nothing to do but post crap comments under his name! :D

I think trump is boring

3 minutes ago, runebomme said:

I think trump is boring

Yeah, he's almost as boring as life. I find life massively boring, almost as boring as suicide or Trump or Hitler or Theresa May or Ted Bundy or Éinstein or Camus.

I have tested two cheap Scotchs Vat 69 vs. Claymore. Vat 69 is better

2wt781.jpg

• Confused 1

My mother has been diagnosed with colorectal cancer and we won't seek treatment.

• Sad 9

Damn, drol.

Make the most of every moment starting now.  

Reminisce about fond times and listen to the stories through her.  Hold them close. That’s our inheritance.

SC

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Damn, drol.

Make the most of every moment starting now.  

Reminisce about fond times and listen to the stories through her.  Hold them close. That’s our inheritance.

SC

My mother was hardly there. I have very few fond memories. Plus she has been in a vegetative state for some time due to Alzheimer's. Not for that this affects me less.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Drol mate, that’s shit. I’m so sorry. Hope you and your family are there for each other in these difficult times. Take it easy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My father has been hospitalized in critical conditions after suffering an internal hemorrhage which resulted in the loss of 1 litre of blood.

• Sad 11

On 07/05/2019 at 20:49, drol said:

My father has been hospitalized in critical conditions after suffering an internal hemorrhage which resulted in the loss of 1 litre of blood.

Still in ICU, but according to the doctors he is improving and his life is not in immediate danger.

• Like 7

He has suffered another hemorrhage and has received emergency surgery. Looks like it is the end after all. I'm so sorry we all thought he was getting better.

• Sad 7

1 hour ago, drol said:

He has suffered another hemorrhage and has received emergency surgery. Looks like it is the end after all. I'm so sorry we all thought he was getting better.

Thoughts are with you. I have been in hospital holding the hand of my 90 yo Dad who was taken in on Tuesday. He is weak but they are giving him a broad spectrum antibiotic. He was able to speak to us before we left.

Hope things improve for you @drol

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 6

1 hour ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Thoughts are with you. I have been in hospital holding the hand of my 90 yo Dad who was taken in on Tuesday. He is weak but they are giving him a broad spectrum antibiotic. He was able to speak to us before we left.

Hope things improve for you @drol

He is stable now. But we knew and we know his time is limited. Still he is giving the Reaper a good run for his money.

Hope your father gets better.

• Like 2

On 09/05/2019 at 22:06, drol said:

He is stable now. But we knew and we know his time is limited. Still he is giving the Reaper a good run for his money.

Hope your father gets better.

My father has been discharged but is not too well. I fear another hospitalization may be imminent.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, drol said:

My father has been discharged but is not too well. I fear another hospitalization may be imminent.

My Dad has also been discharged. Good luck @drol

• Like 4

I've been diagnosed with brain cancer and I don't seek treatment. I made the diagnosis. I know all about medicine because I once read a book about medicine or something like that. I fear another lobotomy may be imminent.

• Haha 2