Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

its made withe the use of benzene which is a carcinogen

is few extra percent of purity worth risking cancer

I really like this easy cocktail that I have invented - 50% canned Thai coconut (T.A.S), 50% gin (Finsbury). Just chill them in the fridge and then mix. I think this is the best drink. It's even better than the Moscow mule.

Whenever I drink this I feel am obeying the word of God - Hallelujah

20 hours ago, bladan said:

I really like this easy cocktail that I have invented - 50% canned Thai coconut (T.A.S), 50% gin (Finsbury). Just chill them in the fridge and then mix. I think this is the best drink. It's even better than the Moscow mule.

Whenever I drink this I feel am obeying the word of God - Hallelujah

that's a pussy drink are you sure your not part Swedish

why not try this with vodka

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pussy_(energy_drink)

LOL @ anyone challenging the DL Power Couple!

In the words of Christine Beatty [Chief of Staff (and mistress) to felon Detroit mayor Kwame Kilpatrick], said to the cops when she was pulled over for speeding:

“Do you know who the fuck I am?!”

On 08/07/2019 at 16:31, runebomme said:

that's a pussy drink are you sure your not part Swedish

why not try this with vodka

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pussy_(energy_drink)

Pussy is the most beautiful word in English. (In you-know-what we have the word pussi which means a bag, nothing else.) Before I die I must know:  Is this word derived from Bastet, the Egyptian goddess with the head of a cat? And which is better, Scotch or bourbon?

2 hours ago, bladan said:

Pussy is the most beautiful word in English. (In you-know-what we have the word pussi which means a bag, nothing else.) Before I die I must know:  Is this word derived from Bastet, the Egyptian goddess with the head of a cat? And which is better, Scotch or bourbon?

"Before I die I must know:  Is this word derived from Bastet, the Egyptian goddess"

nah it's probably because they are both hairy

20 hours ago, bladan said:

"pussi" does not that sound a bit like your favorite item the one made from steel

Imagine you went out on Friday night, and pull someone you used to teach, who is now nearly thirty , there's nothing dodgy about that is there?

Asking for a friend. 

• Haha 5

20 minutes ago, Handrejka said:

Imagine you went out on Friday night, and pull someone you used to teach, who is now nearly thirty , there's nothing dodgy about that is there?

Asking for a friend. 

Done Macron no harm.

Is the bloke a politician? Aspirations perhaps to Number 10? ;)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Handrejka said:

Asking for a friend. 

Nope. 

The issue lies when teachers go out with students they still teach or who have recently left their school or actively seek out former pupils who are still reasonably young. You've just met someone you used to teach out, so what?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Deathray said:

Nope. 

The issue lies when teachers go out with students they still teach or who have recently left their school or actively seek out former pupils who are still reasonably young. You've just met someone you used to teach out, so what?

"You've just met someone you used to teach out, so what?"

in these days everything is wrong and everyone is quilt

2 hours ago, Handrejka said:

Asking for a friend. 

Fair play! :clap: To your friend, of course. 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, runebomme said:

a shame that severely limits the options

You're on a list now....

I think the disgusting cougaring should be questioned, but otherwise tell your friend to have at it.

SC

Do you know how hard it is to log into the forums when it's as bloody quiet is today with nothing else going on and not go into full on nutjob angry ranter /troll mode?

Post more mothertruckers....! :) :rant::rant::rant::rant::axe:

2 hours ago, Deathray said:

Do you know how hard it is to log into the forums when it's as bloody quiet is today with nothing else going on and not go into full on nutjob angry ranter /troll mode?

No

On 03/08/2019 at 11:50, Deathray said:

Nope. 

You're right of course, we're two consenting adults and it shouldn't even be an issue, but the next morning I couldn't help but feel slightly  pervy.   It's daft, I have colleagues younger than him and I wouldn't give it a second thought if I'd pulled  one of them. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Handrejka said:

You're right of course, we're two consenting adults and it shouldn't even be an issue, but the next morning I couldn't help but feel slightly  pervy.   It's daft, I have colleagues younger than him and I wouldn't give it a second thought if I'd pulled  one of them. 

I'm hoping that you did not have to give him any biology lessons as it went along.:D

17 hours ago, Deathray said:

Maybe you should.

You must have noticed how utterly shit it has been in here for a good while now.

Too many posters are, frankly, shite and bore the absolute tits off of me with their insipid crap that does absolutely nothing but make you yearn for the days when we had posters going off on one or taking threads and mangling the shit out of them by taking them in directions they were never meant to go.

This was one of the first places i would log into when i lifted the laptop lid, it is now one of the last.

I know, things change and people come and go but i wish a load of those that have come would just fuck off and go elsewhere.

Go ahead and rant Deathers, might shake the fucking place up from its tedium or summat.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Maybe you should.

You must have noticed how utterly shit it has been in here for a good while now.

Too many posters are, frankly, shite and bore the absolute tits off of me with their insipid crap that does absolutely nothing but make you yearn for the days when we had posters going off on one or taking threads and mangling the shit out of them by taking them in directions they were never meant to go.I know, things change and people come and go but i wish a load of those that have come would just fuck off and go elsewhere.

Go ahead and rant Deathers, might shake the fucking place up from its tedium or summat.

Haven't we all? Zorders and Banshee's need bringing back but those days are gone. Few others as well.

Although forums on the whole are becoming a dying art (thanks to twitter, facebook etc) so maybe this place will die before some of it's picks at the current trajectory. After all internet forums were on their deathbed when I joined this gaggle of lunatics around this place 5/6? years ago. So is it real a suprise it's turning into a bit of a wasteland, in fact it's a wonder there's still enough of us kicking the can about the playfield and posting shite. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Haven't we all? Zorders and Banshee's need bringing back but those days are gone. Few others as well.

Although forums on the whole are becoming a dying art (thanks to twitter, facebook etc) so maybe this place will die before some of it's picks at the current trajectory. After all internet forums were on their deathbed when I joined this gaggle of lunatics around this place 5/6? years ago. So is it real a suprise it's turning into a bit of a wasteland, in fact it's a wonder there's still enough of us kicking the can about the playfield and posting shite. 

I don't necessarily think it is an issue of forums dying so much but more a case of the kind of people that are joining.

We have too many that have the personalities of dead hamsters and too many that think they are edgy and Frankie Boyle. There are plenty of intelligent people on here ( not me, obviously) but we do not need anymore smart arses, we need PERSONALITY, ya know, people that have something about them instead of posting like they are actually some sort of robot.

I miss Banshees and Lardy, Z was a lunatic but lunatics are in short supply here so...:lol:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I don't necessarily think it is an issue of forums dying so much but more a case of the kind of people that are joining.

We have too many that have the personalities of dead hamsters and too many that think they are edgy and Frankie Boyle. There are plenty of intelligent people on here ( not me, obviously) but we do not need anymore smart arses, we need PERSONALITY, ya know, people that have something about them instead of posting like they are actually some sort of robot.

I miss Banshees and Lardy, Z was a lunatic but lunatics are in short supply here so...:lol:

You can't deny this was more fun when Z was around though really can you? :) Presumably the social media police age has caught him up by now, pretty sure they'd be interested in some of his frequently repeated opines on Islam had they been written on twitter/facebook etc.

I'd let him back any day of the week. Also what happened to Guest_Guest or whoever it was, maybe opening guest posting back up would help attract some of the old loony guest posters back as they don't appear to have signed up. 

But the link you missed is the weird posters were primarily narcissists only happy to engage with those who agree with everything they say. Facebook/twitter allow them to do exactly that, I'm sure Z is off on Britain First or whoevers facebook page now trotting out opinions to a crowd of people who agree of him. Why would you bother with forums full of rational people when you can retreat to your irrational echo chambers? The glory days of internet forums are gone, as the nutters are. As you say too many intelligent, rational posters on here.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I'm hoping that you did not have to give him any biology lessons as it went along.:D

He needed no instruction there, his French was rather good too :) 

I know what you mean about the forum. I was reading the Joe Longthorne thread and quite enjoyed all the ranting. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Handrejka said:

He needed no instruction there, his French was rather good too :) 

I know what you mean about the forum. I was reading the Joe Longthorne thread and quite enjoyed all the ranting. 

Did you get to test his PE skills while you were at it, or was it more a case of delaying the result?