Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

1 hour ago, TheKing said:

Isn’t that what we are doing on this site. <_<

We tend to speculate and make jokes about the death of celebrities, not other users dying mothers.

We're morbidity obsessives, not cunts. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Deathray said:

We tend to speculate and make jokes about the death of celebrities, not other users dying mothers.

We're morbidity obsessives, not cunts. 

They are mothers and fathers of someone. 
hahah retard. 

35 minutes ago, TheKing said:

hahah retard. 

You really don't fucking get it do you? There's only one retard in this thread and it's not me! 

7 hours ago, TheKing said:

hahah retard. 

In before the banning.

• Haha 2

On 22/02/2020 at 15:12, Deathray said:

You really don't fucking get it do you? There's only one retard in this thread and it's not me! 

That a girl would you like a cookie; retard. 

19 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

In before the banning.

I’m doing the same thing as you guys. Oh wait did I make it personal is that why?

well fuck 

On 02/01/2020 at 03:30, drol said:

According to the doctor my mother has weeks to live.

Let me know when she’s dead then I’ll have a point in my dead pool. 

66AB2475-B18F-4E25-812A-97123BAC0C2C.gif.83aa63eab3e9fa5b16fbc7daff3d705a.gif

• Like 4

Don't feed the troll.

• Like 2

On 22/02/2020 at 20:05, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

It cant be Zorders, not funny mad enough.

Can't be Charon, not vicious enough.

Who are they?:sherlock:

Perhaps just a new and very unfunny troll in town

• Like 2

17 hours ago, TheKing said:

I’m doing the same thing as you guys. Oh wait did I make it personal is that why?

well fuck 

It's the difference between making paedophilia jokes about Michael Jackson and your mates grandad.....

1 hour ago, paddyfool said:

Perhaps just a new and very unfunny troll in town

We don't get funny trolls here, let alone ones that have more than one brain cell to rub together.

Classic millennial.

1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

We don't get funny trolls here, let alone ones that have more than one brain cell to rub together.

Classic millennial.

image.png.527da9f797f29c4f3aec1adfc31deafd.png

• Haha 3

22 hours ago, Deathray said:

image.png.527da9f797f29c4f3aec1adfc31deafd.png

I knew that would get you!:D

• Haha 1

On 02/01/2020 at 11:30, drol said:

According to the doctor my mother has weeks to live.

84 today! :birthday:

• Like 9

On 26/02/2020 at 18:45, drol said:

84 today! :birthday:

Has deteriorated again this morning.

In the case there will be no visits, and no funerals. Precautional measure.

• Sad 6

Unblocking Ulitzer for the umpteenth time.  Feel free to start a pool for how long this lasts.  We shall see how this goes. *sigh*   

I didn’t know where to post this...

But, the Zoombombing needs to stop. I was in a Zoom for college and some asshole joined and showed a baby being molested. Then, somebody else joined and told the teacher he wanted to f*** her in the ass. How many immature lowlifes are there out there??

Alright, this was - as I feared - a fucking mess, but it stays. It fits the thread title.

I've not been posting as much, but not because quarantine has given me fewer things to post about. I have a catalogue of posts that never were. When I type something in the notes app I re-read and re-re-read before deciding that it's a waste of time. Not even serious posts. Jibes and whatnot.

Under normal circumstances I would test punchlines in real life to see what lands, but now I have no control audience and jump to the conclusion that I'm an unfunny cunt. When LFN moans about the new crop of posters being shite I assume I come under that bracket. It's probably aimed at Steve (sorry Steve) or the latest incarnation of why are you being so racist. Narcissistic but I still do it. And that's not how anyone wants themselves to be seen on a public forum.

Anyway, I should shut up. It needed to be said before second-guessing prevents me from posting at all.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Alright, this was - as I feared - a fucking mess, but it stays. It fits the thread title.

I've not been posting as much, but not because quarantine has given me fewer things to post about. I have a catalogue of posts that never were. When I type something in the notes app I re-read and re-re-read before deciding that it's a waste of time. Not even serious posts. Jibes and whatnot.

Under normal circumstances I would test punchlines in real life to see what lands, but now I have no control audience and jump to the conclusion that I'm an unfunny cunt. When LFN moans about the new crop of posters being shite I assume I come under that bracket. It's probably aimed at Steve (sorry Steve) or the latest incarnation of why are you being so racist. Narcissistic but I still do it. And that's not how anyone wants themselves to be seen on a public forum.

Anyway, I should shut up. It needed to be said before second-guessing prevents me from posting at all.

I wouldn’t worry about your posting if I were you. You’ve been here 2 years, nearly 1,000 posts and rep points really not far behind which definitely says something. And in any case, not a single person here is immune to occasionally posting shit. Don’t worry too much, just be you!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Car crash answer before LFN comes on and tells you to fuck off you pathetic piece of shit. :D

In all life you get cocky people who say what they want, know they are great and love themselves and presume everyone else does too and are generally perfectly happy in that knowledge and at the other end of the spectrum there are reserved people who are scared to say anything for fear of being ridiculed and who doubt themselves and everything they do every day and those people are generally unhappy. Most of us are somewhere in the range between and move up and down the range depending on what's happening in our lives, what we're eating, biorhythms, moon cycles, menstrual cycles or some other shit that no one of us understand. I think sometimes the people towards the introverted end of the range sometimes think they are more different to other people than they actually are and there is room for all of us in the world.

These life characteristics probably invade how we approach the internet too.

I probably actually post about half of what I write (yes LFN still 50% improvement to be had), I also edit some of the stuff I do write. I don't see this as a problem just good practice learned from using the same discipline when sending emails.

As Quim says your rep points suggest that your posts are appreciated and perhaps one of the reasons for that is all those posts you are not posting - I think whilst I've been writing this Quim has said it all much better than me (bastard) but in the spirit of your post I'll post it anyway.

• Like 2