Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

On 30/11/2020 at 01:18, runebomme said:

reference is more general euphemism is more specific I did not want to be more specific than I was

Not a euphemism or a reference. I can post here if you were want to hear/see it. 

On 03/12/2020 at 19:21, Handrejka said:

Not a euphemism or a reference. I can post here if you were want to hear/see it. 

why not

So how many accounts do you think Deathers will come back with in the next month? Gonna guess 7...

1 minute ago, Joey Russ said:

So how many accounts do you think Deathers will come back with in the next month? Gonna guess 7...

You didn't start a new thread with a poll for this? Every newbie and his dog is showing you how to do it, and you have a worthwhile reason and don't? Pity.

• Haha 1

You’ve got to admire his persistence and indeed choice of name this time though :D

• Like 2

Oh, if I could have liked it ten times!

Hah, I admire the not even pretending to be a disguise.

Some suggestions for names for the month ahead: This Is Not Deathray, I Am Sock, I Am Not Sock and Who Is This Deathers Person Anyway? :D

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, msc said:

Hah, I admire the not even pretending to be a disguise.

Some suggestions for names for the month ahead: This Is Not Deathray, I Am Sock, I Am Not Sock and Who Is This Deathers Person Anyway? :D

What's the point of wearing a balaclava made of glass? 

Anyway my 3 DDP teams have been fired in mega early so I probably won't be here that much, don't want to start seeing all the names I've missed appear. 

4 minutes ago, Where's the Greek? said:

What's the point of wearing a balaclava made of glass? 

Anyway my 3 DDP teams have been fired in mega early so I probably won't be here that much, don't want to start seeing all the names I've missed appear. 

Good luck in the DDP. And I hope some of those Corrie eps on Britbox are new to you. Although apparently even being briefly related to Ken Barlow = death on that show, his mum, dad, brother,  sister, nephew and 2 wives all died within 15 years!

2 minutes ago, msc said:

Good luck in the DDP. And I hope some of those Corrie eps on Britbox are new to you. Although apparently even being briefly related to Ken Barlow = death on that show, his mum, dad, brother,  sister, nephew and 2 wives all died within 15 years!

Yup some of them are. Although the 60th anniversary doc was a pile of manure with same old shit. Still an annoyed DW gets every episode but we can't. Although this rate we'll have em all by the mid 2500s.

I am in a generous mood tonight so will let you stay for another hour or so before this current impeccable disguise fades into the heap of past Deathers alts.

Enjoy :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Death Impends said:

I am in a generous mood tonight so will let you stay for another hour or so before this current impeccable disguise fades into the heap of past Deathers alts.

Enjoy :biggrin:

Christ did your lottery numbers come up? 

• Haha 1

@alt obits guy nothing like making your alt ego so damn obvious.  Either that, or you two should get a room.  Liking your own posts is bush league.

Rob Flockhart, who played 55 games combined with the Vancouver Canucks and Minnesota North Stars between the 1976-77 and 1980-81 seasons, has died. He was 64.

chilean way reacted to this

Thomas H.B. Symons, the founding president of Trent University, has died. He was 91.  In 1961, at age 33, Symons created a university for the city of Peterborough (Ontario, Canada). He remained as president through 1972.

Donal Musgrave, a veteran Irish journalist who worked for the Examiner, Irish Press and Irish Times over the course of his career, has died. He was 78. His death follows a long illness.

Todd Michel Smith, an original member of the Broadway cast of Hairspray, has died. Smith played the role of IQ beginning in 2002 and throughout its entire run. He also appeared in various other productions.

12 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

@alt obits guy nothing like making your alt ego so damn obvious.  Either that, or you two should get a room.  Liking your own posts is bush league.

Rob Flockhart, who played 55 games combined with the Vancouver Canucks and Minnesota North Stars between the 1976-77 and 1980-81 seasons, has died. He was 64.

Thomas H.B. Symons, the founding president of Trent University, has died. He was 91.  In 1961, at age 33, Symons created a university for the city of Peterborough (Ontario, Canada). He remained as president through 1972.

Donal Musgrave, a veteran Irish journalist who worked for the Examiner, Irish Press and Irish Times over the course of his career, has died. He was 78. His death follows a long illness.

Todd Michel Smith, an original member of the Broadway cast of Hairspray, has died. Smith played the role of IQ beginning in 2002 and throughout its entire run. He also appeared in various other productions.

1. I'm the subject of a bet to see if I'll react

2. Post-holiday alcohol binge.

3. Create-your-own news day in Michigan.

I'm guessing one, two or all three.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, alt obits guy said:

1. I'm the subject of a bet to see if I'll react

2. Post-holiday alcohol binge.

3. Create-your-own news day in Michigan.

I'm guessing one, two or all three.

I'll stick with it's your alt.  Is this breaking news, that chilean way is from Michigan?
BTW I stopped at four threads.  I could have doubled that easy.  

Yet more undertones of “why does nobody like my *brilliant* posts?”

• Like 2

Why is this thread only for the drunk, bored or physcopaths? What about the high, bendered, spaced, k-holed, or coked up? I feel like whoever made the title of this thread is very discriminatory against those who prefer non-alcoholic thrills! 

• Haha 1

It’s because they know that the high, bendered, spaced, k-holed or coked up twats don’t know how to spell psychopath so they’d never find the thread anyway. 

Watching snooker will always feel weird when Trump plays..:rolleyes:

How about we just give Deathers a provisional licence to come back  here and have his posts reviewed before they are allowed on?

It is getting a bit fucking ridiculous that he keeps coming back and keeps getting banned fer chrissakes.

We are currently rammed with shit posters, posters that need to be cattle prodded out of here and others that, despite their longevity on here ( no, I won't name them, you know who they are) are so bone crushingly boring you would choose to be hung rather than stuck in a lift with them.

The mods seem to have no appetite to throw out the shit so the rest of us have to endure them, Coffin Lodger being a prime example.

I'm sure we can block Deathers from sending us PMs or we can just ignore and delete them.

Yes, he is a complete prat but a reasonably intelligent and entertaining one.

I have not heard anybody say that he should be kept away, if anybody does feel that way then, perhaps, they would like to grow a pair and go on record with their views on why he should be on a ban for life or summat.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

How about we just give Deathers a provisional licence to come back  here and have his posts reviewed before they are allowed on?

It is getting a bit fucking ridiculous that he keeps coming back and keeps getting banned fer chrissakes.

We are currently rammed with shit posters, posters that need to be cattle prodded out of here and others that, despite their longevity on here ( no, I won't name them, you know who they are) are so bone crushingly boring you would choose to be hung rather than stuck in a lift with them.

The mods seem to have no appetite to throw out the shit so the rest of us have to endure them, Coffin Lodger being a prime example.

I'm sure we can block Deathers from sending us PMs or we can just ignore and delete them.

I have not heard anybody say that he should be kept away, if anybody does feel that way then, perhaps, they would like to grow a pair and go on record with their views on why he should be on a ban for life or summat.

Well said.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

On the one hand, you’re absolutely right and a fair few of us have said very similar recently. Because, unless there’s something the three musketeers moderating this site aren’t telling us, it’s fucking true and of course he should be allowed back.

But on the other, I am enjoying some of these aliases :D

• Haha 2