Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

Just now, Agreeable Aaron said:

As I've already said, this is indeed a very convincing line of thought which I fully agree with. You have my full support Eddie. The way this community has ostracized you despite your past contributions to it is utterly appalling. 

I thank you for your support once again Aaron, if only more could see this in as compassionate a light as you. 

Just now, En Passant said:

Seek therapy.

I have Troublegum playing. I'm sure that's what you mean. A good band indeed. 

1 minute ago, Exciting Eddie said:

I thank you for your support once again Aaron, if only more could see this in as compassionate a light as you. 

I have Troublegum playing. I'm sure that's what you mean. A good band indeed. 

You are absolutely right Eddie. There's no reason you shouldn't stand up for yourself when treated with contempt by all around you. You go my son, fight off those DL demons. 

And yes it is indeed, a fabulous album. By pure coincidence I too am listening to it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Agreeable Aaron said:

You are absolutely right Eddie. There's no reason you shouldn't stand up for yourself when treated with contempt by all around you. You go my son, fight off those DL demons. 

And yes it is indeed, a fabulous album. By pure coincidence I too am listening to it. 

I will fight for true justice until it is received. If the other outlaw folk of this Internet village can be welcomed back with open arms, then why not the outlaw of the village whom was most loved by the gentle folk abs other outlaws alike. Do our village elders feel more threatened by this particular virtual cowboy than other weaklings perhaps? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Exciting Eddie said:

I will fight for true justice until it is received. If the other outlaw folk of this Internet village can be welcomed back with open arms, then why not the outlaw of the village whom was most loved by the gentle folk abs other outlaws alike. Do our village elders feel more threatened by this particular virtual cowboy than other weaklings perhaps? 

As I have alluded to above, I cannot help but be moved by the story you potray, it seems like the village folk of the deathlist have treat you utterly appallingly. One can only hope that the final chapter of this particular yarn has been written from a forgiven standpoint and not by a slasher author. 

1 minute ago, Agreeable Aaron said:

As I have alluded to above, I cannot help but be moved by the story you potray, it seems like the village folk of the deathlist have treat you utterly appallingly. One can only hope that the final chapter of this particular yarn has been written from a forgiven standpoint and not by a slasher author. 

Indeed Aaron your moral compass can not be doubted, and neither can your determination to fight for justice for those wronged by tyrants and cliques within our evermore fractured society. I can only hope your arguments of reason are treat less harshly than mine of the past. 

3 minutes ago, Exciting Eddie said:

Indeed Aaron your moral compass can not be doubted, and neither can your determination to fight for justice for those wronged by tyrants and cliques within our evermore fractured society. I can only hope your arguments of reason are treat less harshly than mine of the past. 

It appears that even our fine admin might yet be persuaded by your arguments? I assume that's the reason one of them is sitting reading this thread and not intervening at all? Or perhaps there simply too cowardly to face the folk of the village should they issue me with another eviction order once my disguise slips? Which is it @Death Impends

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Agreeable Aaron said:

It appears that even our fine admin might yet be persuaded by your arguments? I assume that's the reason one of them is sitting reading this thread and not intervening at all? Or perhaps there simply too cowardly to face the folk of the village should they issue me with another eviction order once my disguise slips? Which is it @Death Impends

I'm sure the enemy of common sense will be along soon to explain the impossible, isn't that correct @Death Impends

Are you to explain to our site's beloved prodigal son why you treat him like shit off your shoe? 

Oh, nothing is as great as seeing two love birds talking with each other now. Maybe you should take it to the DMs. :evil2:

10 minutes ago, Agreeable Aaron said:

Bit too entertained by this monologue to ban right now :biggrin:

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Death Impends said:

Bit too entertained by this monologue to ban right now :biggrin:

As you probably saw the above post, you know full we I never actually mean anything I type on here, all for reactions and I do have boundaries (shock horror). I hope you're happier now.

Anyway I'm glad you find me talking to myself amusing. The old ladies on my bus this morning were far less amused.

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Exciting Eddie said:

As you probably saw the above post, you know full we I never actually mean anything I type on here, all for reactions and I do have boundaries (shock horror). I hope you're happier now.

Anyway I'm glad you find me talking to myself amusing. The old ladies on my bus this morning were far less amused.

I'm just going to be diplomatic and "pretend" I didn't see the above post just this once...

• Thanks 1

You know, this looks like... "The three faces of Eve"...

Joanne Woodward won an Oscar for portraying three personalities...

This is so much fun... :D

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Death Impends said:

I'm just going to be diplomatic and "pretend" I didn't see the above post just this once...

Anyway it's stupid o clock in the morning here so I'm off to bed. I look forward to waking up to being banned by one of your counterparts tomorrow morning with pleasure. :) that's the way of the world. 

5 hours ago, En Passant said:

Precisely what I, @The Quim Reaper, @Toast and @Lord Fellatio Nelson have banged on about for a while now.

Oh, the trio of dickheads won’t let the opinions of us mere forum members get in the way of their personal vendetta against someone who embarrasses them time and time again. Poor dears.

Keep doing what you do best, ToD™!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Tane Kanaka said:

Huh

Time to stop your shit posting. 

What the fuck hapenned to this place. Dead as a dodo these days. 

Does anyone remember when this site was busy enough to troll? Like you'd actually get a reaction within a few minutes. Seems like all the good posters are either banned, or have left out of frustration. Unless your starting to die off. 

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Your dads fuckbuddy said:

What the fuck hapenned to this place. Dead as a dodo these days. 

Does anyone remember when this site was busy enough to troll? Like you'd actually get a reaction within a few minutes. Seems like all the good posters are either banned, or have left out of frustration. Unless your starting to die off. 

To emphasise the above there's 15 users showing in who's online, time is that number would consistently be closer to 50 whatever time of day. 

23 hours ago, Exciting Eddie said:

Anyway it's stupid o clock in the morning here so I'm off to bed. I look forward to waking up to being banned by one of your counterparts tomorrow morning with pleasure. :) that's the way of the world. 

Looks like I can see the future

• Like 1

Well, this place has become a right sodding barrel of fun, hasn't it! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Well, this place has become a right sodding barrel of fun, hasn't it! 

My patience with it snapped a while back.

We need Deathers back.

• Like 2