Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

Bit random but i heard of a 107 year old guy whose still driving :o

i wouldn't have him drive me nowhere too afraid of him dying at the wheel :unsure:

6 hours ago, Miranda lass said:

Bit random but i heard of a 107 year old guy whose still driving :o

i wouldn't have him drive me nowhere too afraid of him dying at the wheel :unsure:

Would that be with Shuffle off Chaffeurs Ltd?

I’ve been taking a break from the forum for reasons I am not sure of myself but I have decided to return to full time usage as of now. 

• Like 3

Hmm, I know they say you lose practice while hosting but this just happened.

Step 1 - Oh that's a name I've not heard in a while, and they're ill. I better write that down for next years DDP.

Step 2 - Double check the info.

Step 3 - Find out they wont be a good name for the DDP, as they actually died in 1999....

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, msc said:

Hmm, I know they say you lose practice while hosting but this just happened.

Step 1 - Oh that's a name I've not heard in a while, and they're ill. I better write that down for next years DDP.

Step 2 - Double check the info.

Step 3 - Find out they wont be a good name for the DDP, as they actually died in 1999....

All the time.  All the time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

I’ve been taking a break from the forum for reasons I am not sure of myself but I have decided to return to full time usage as of now. 

I’ve been using the forum less and less often for reasons to do with it getting worse and worse, and I have decided that nothing more than the odd sporadic check in on here is very much the way forward. I’ll probably stop totally in the near future. Luckily for the ToD™ in charge here, I’ve a bit more class than to cut ties here by either wishing death to everyone, or PMing 75% of the forum a gif of an oiled up specimen with bouncing silicone tits and a sizeable, chafed wang.

But on that delicate note Crem, I hope you enjoy being back. Fuck knows why you would, but anyway.

42 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

I’ve a bit more class than to cut ties here by either wishing death to everyone, or PMing 75% of the forum a gif of an oiled up specimen with bouncing silicone tits and a sizeable, chafed wang.

I never got one.

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47wypmvb3ju7ya28xad4i

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Toast said:

I never got one.

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47wypmvb3ju7ya28xad4i

Neither did I.

• Like 1

Surely the reason to be on here is to accept that  'that' is it. 

3 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Neither did I.

Nor me :(.

I accept I'm not the life and soul of even a death site party, but it stings a bit nonetheless to be completely ignored. 

We'd had a few exchanges, must've been too polite or something, which doesn't sound like me at all. 

• Like 1

They know better than to send Sir DL Alpha Male one.  
SirC

On 02/06/2018 at 17:05, drol said:

My father in law was discharged today from hospital. Speech slurred, can walk only a few steps, but doctors think he will slowly make a full recovery.

83 today! :birthday:

• Like 6

Since when did BBC News go down the Instagram/Quora/Pinterest route of being a login-only website? BBC News. FFS.

17 minutes ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Since when did BBC News go down the Instagram/Quora/Pinterest route of being a login-only website? BBC News. FFS.

It hasn't? There's the option to log in but you can just ignore it and read?

Its Iplayer which is login only now (government pressure related).

35 minutes ago, msc said:

It hasn't? There's the option to log in but you can just ignore it and read?

Its Iplayer which is login only now (government pressure related).

On mobile it used to ask you occasionally to log in (there would be an X in the corner) but now you can't view any articles without it asking. It could be a bug but I can't find any way around it as you get stuck on the login page until you leave the website.

3 minutes ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

On mobile it used to ask you occasionally to log in (there would be an X in the corner) but now you can't view any articles without it asking. It could be a bug but I can't find any way around it as you get stuck on the login page until you leave the website.

Hmm, I just checked it and it worked fine on my mobile, I'm afraid it may be specific to your mobile or browser.

• Sad 1

This forum keeps telling me I'm BANNED. Then  I log on with a Vpn and it's fine:bombguy:

1 hour ago, Youth in Asia said:

This forum keeps telling me I'm BANNED. Then  I log on with a Vpn and it's fine:bombguy:

Annoying, isn't it?   I sometimes have the same problem with my phone when I'm in work.  

On 06/10/2021 at 17:17, drol said:

83 today! :birthday:

Sadly he suffered a heart attack yesterday. He is stable for now.

• Confused 1

I've finally, accidentally found the "local celebrities" thread, that I have only heard about a couple of years ago. And now I know, why it was hidden so deeply, it's closed. Why was it closed? Too ill-defined?

3 hours ago, gcreptile said:

I've finally, accidentally found the "local celebrities" thread, that I have only heard about a couple of years ago. And now I know, why it was hidden so deeply, it's closed. Why was it closed? Too ill-defined?

Closed even before I joined!  I only glanced at the last page and there were two people I'd heard of:

John Heath-Stubbs, poet.  He was in one of the Penguin Modern Poets series which were very popular when I was a student.

Lord Lambton, Tory politician.  Was involved in a sex scandal that titillated the nation back in the 70s.

• Like 1

Opinion: January is just one massive Monday. There are 18 more mutha fudging days to this month... -_-

• Like 1

On 12/01/2022 at 15:01, Toast said:

Closed even before I joined!  I only glanced at the last page and there were two people I'd heard of:

John Heath-Stubbs, poet.  He was in one of the Penguin Modern Poets series which were very popular when I was a student.

Lord Lambton, Tory politician.  Was involved in a sex scandal that titillated the nation back in the 70s.

Some kind of "local celebrity" thread might be nice.

• Angry 1