Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

I guess I'll have to be told off. :P

:lol: Pathetic. Come on, Six, put some F*****g effort in. All it takes is a couple of F*****g swearwords and you'll soon sound drunk/bored/up for a fight. Also, try chucking in a thinly-veiled, randomly-chosen insult about someone's F*****g sh*t Simpsons avatar and a couple of these :angry:;) and Hey Presto! you've got yourself an argument and one less ally on the DL. I like to have a go once a month or so to keep my blood pressure (and my post-count) up. It's not like you took much time to choose your F*****g user name, you may as well put some effort into the swearfilter. How d'you like them apples? ;)

that wweas seemed strsanjge, iist his where we takje aboiut our cars?

...snip... and one less ally on the DL. ...snip...

I think you'll find that should be fewer.

;)

Bring it on...

that wweas seemed strsanjge, iist his where we takje aboiut our cars?
Presuming you actually meant to type 'cars' (could be cats, cards or cares I suppose ;) ), then the answer is no. Other than to say that if by some miracle you legally drive, then you clearly drive a terrible car. With a tape player. That tramps wouldn't use as a toilet.

Not the feistiest opening gambit to an argument ever I'll happily admit.... :D

However, as one of the criteria for posting here is 'Drunk?', then presumably you can post what you like when you like on this thread. :lol:

Oh yes SC, I nearly forgot. Ahem. You're all a f*cking bunch of c**ts. You hear me? ;):P If anyone wants to 'discuss' this later, I'll be outside my office at 5 O'Clock, waiting. :lol: I'd call the ambulance in advance if I were you, whoever 'you' happens to be. ;):angry: Bunch of mo' fo's.

Thank you.

'This post was brought to you by the word 'Bored?' and the number 3. But not the Children's Television Workshop, as they're all a bunch of cock soldiers.'

Oh yes SC, I nearly forgot. Ahem. You're all a f*cking bunch of c**ts. You hear me? ;):P If anyone wants to 'discuss' this later, I'll be outside my office at 5 O'Clock, waiting. :lol: I'd call the ambulance in advance if I were you, whoever 'you' happens to be. ;):angry: Bunch of mo' fo's.

Thank you.

I don't care who you are, anybody who would use that many Clickable Smilies is a Post Whore. :lol:

I don't care who you are, anybody who would use that many Clickable Smilies is a Post Whore. :angry:
As far as I'm concerned, the only time my actions qualify as post-whoring are on my way home after a Friday or Saturday night out. :P

Oh yeah, and all the sh*t posts I make, I nearly forgot that. ;)

Thank you.

Well, it's 5 O'Clock here in the UK, my shirt sleeves are rolled up, my second has hold of my jacket (I like to fight Phil Collins style*) and my tie is off, as are the proverbial Kid Gloves.

My spotters are looking out for any likely looking trouble makers walking towards my office, but no luck yet. My listeners are awaiting the sound of gauntlets being dropped, but again, nothing.

I suggest that means I win by default, and am undisputed champion of this thread until I am suitably rebuked or put in my place, or something.

I'd better go, the Ambulance has just turned up and people are pointing at me in response to the question 'what f*ckwit ordered the Ambulance?'

Still bored, maybe later I'll make a few posts under the 'drunk' heading. see if that helps. :lol:

*No Jacket Required.

Thank you.

Well, it's 5 O'Clock here in the UK, my shirt sleeves are rolled up, my second has hold of my jacket (I like to fight Phil Collins style*) and my tie is off, as are the proverbial Kid Gloves.

My spotters are looking out for any likely looking trouble makers walking towards my office, but no luck yet. My listeners are awaiting the sound of gauntlets being dropped, but again, nothing.

I suggest that means I win by default, and am undisputed champion of this thread until I am suitably rebuked or put in my place, or something.

I'd better go, the Ambulance has just turned up and people are pointing at me in response to the question 'what f*ckwit ordered the Ambulance?'

Still bored, maybe later I'll make a few posts under the 'drunk' heading. see if that helps. :lol:

*No Jacket Required.

Just Who is the 5 O'Clock Hero? - The Jam

So I guess we now know the answer to 'Just Who is the 5 O'Clock Hero?' :D

I don't care who you are, anybody who would use that many Clickable Smilies is a Post Whore. :P

Does that include me? ;)

Star Crossed - respect man.

Not to be picky but two piffling split-infinitives: "To actively discourage" and "to blatantly take". Otherwise one of the finest rants you are likely to see here, even better than OoO's against Millwall.

For linguisitic excellence I would highlight "foetid water of public grievance". Deserves to be preserved in the Deathlist classic post thread. What? There isn't one? Well there should be. Thankyou.

Did OoO rant against me somehwere? I was not aware of it.

Did OoO rant against me somehwere? I was not aware of it.

He's referring to the football thread.

I thought you actually supported Milwall FC, which inspired the rant. Now I know it is coincidence, (ie you commented on football with that name, when you aren't a footy fan) most of the rant doesn't apply & I tweaked it as such in some cases.

I thought you were on a rather dodgy agenda, but you're weren't at all - in fact, you're on the same agenda as me ;) . Just me putting foot into mouth before brain.

Sorry if there's any offence.

:D Pathetic. Come on, Six, put some F*****g effort in. All it takes is a couple of F*****g swearwords and you'll soon sound drunk/bored/up for a fight. Also, try chucking in a thinly-veiled, randomly-chosen insult about someone's F*****g sh*t Simpsons avatar and a couple of these :lol::P and Hey Presto! you've got yourself an argument and one less ally on the DL. I like to have a go once a month or so to keep my blood pressure (and my post-count) up. It's not like you took much time to choose your F*****g user name, you may as well put some effort into the swearfilter. How d'you like them apples? ;)

Here goes then...

F*****g thank f*****g you Star Crossed, you f****r! ;)

:angry::lol:

Grrrrr.

;) Was that any good?

Here goes then...

F*****g thank f*****g you Star Crossed, you f****r! :lol:

:angry:;)

Grrrrr.

;) Was that any good?

Not bad for a f*****g beginner, Six. Not bad at all. :lol:

p.s. OoO,

Sorry if there's any offence.
Do I detect a conciliatory tone in your above post to Millwall32? Surely that post should be moved to the "Sycophancy and Reconciliation" thread? :P

Well, I must say that this really takes the biscuit.

Most pointless thread ever. I give it a shelf life of 3 minutes max.

Care to rethink this prediction? ;)

hmmm......

Whatever happened to Herr Kraut?

Perhaps getting drunk is the better option, after all?

;)

Getting drunk always works for me and it does take away the clarity of thoughts these dammed pills the doctors prescribed seem to make me have. I hate clarity almost as much as I hate Claritan whuich Iam forcded to take for my allergies. I am allergiv to many things including ginseng and tree pollem an any form of work. Looking at rhe keys I see the gin is kickinjg in. Be baxk later.

I might visit this thread when I come back from the UK Subs gig tonight, all full of alcohol and with punk ringing in my ears, and try and pick a fight with someone.

i'll start you off - charlie harper is a fat old git whose band is completely useless.

oh hang on - that's their appeal...

Has anyone used the word f***sticks yet?

I've never heard of it. Though F**k face has always been catchy. :unsure:

Has anyone used the word f***sticks yet?

I've never heard of it. Though F**k face has always been catchy. :unsure:

Is that the same face from which I caught crabs?

<itch,itch>

What?

Oh yes SC, I nearly forgot. Ahem. You're all a f*cking bunch of c**ts. You hear me? :unsure::blink: If anyone wants to 'discuss' this later, I'll be outside my office at 5 O'Clock, waiting. :angry: I'd call the ambulance in advance if I were you, whoever 'you' happens to be. :angry::( Bunch of mo' fo's.

Thank you.

Still bored, maybe later I'll make a few posts under the 'drunk' heading. see if that helps. :)

*No Jacket Required.

I was there, you tosser...that was you, wasn't it?

Dodging behind the ambulance?

Come back, you C**t!

[i was there, you tosser...that was you, wasn't it?

Come back, you C**t!

What you saying now, BHB? You weren't so chicken-sh*t over in the whore thread a few minutes ago, were you? Bwaaah, bwuk-bwuk-bwuk-bwuk Bwaaah...

Save your drunken posturing for those l4dyb0ys you're so fond of or, better yet, go and give me props in the Bruce Forsyth thread for my Forsyth/Van Dyke deathmatch suggestion of which I'm pretty f*****g proud, thankyou very much, which nobody so far has made comment on despite its obvious genius, leaving me feeling like the spare prick I most probably am. There may be trouble ahead, but while there's moonlight and music and love and romance, let's face the music and dance. You c**t.

[i was there, you tosser...that was you, wasn't it?

Come back, you C**t!

What you saying now, BHB? You weren't so chicken-sh*t over in the whore thread a few minutes ago, were you? Bwaaah, bwuk-bwuk-bwuk-bwuk Bwaaah...

Save your drunken posturing for those l4dyb0ys you're so fond of or, better yet, go and give me props in the Bruce Forsyth thread for my Forsyth/Van Dyke deathmatch suggestion of which I'm pretty f*****g proud, thankyou very much, which nobody so far has made comment on despite its obvious genius, leaving me feeling like the spare prick I most probably am. There may be trouble ahead, but while there's moonlight and music and love and romance, let's face the music and dance. You c**t.

My post was directed at TLC, um, actually...

Twat.