Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

i'll start you off - charlie harper is a fat old git whose band is completely useless.

oh hang on - that's their appeal...

Nope, you're right, that's the worst gig I've been to for some time. They should have packed it in in about 1979. I disclosed to Charlie Harper he had been mentioned on this site - which met with a hearty (no pun intended) laugh.

My God, how my head hurts this morning :unsure:

i CAN ssafrely say I am not asr drunk thias morning as I ahve been nin the past.

Mr.Brimley, I am developing concern for you, as you seem to be extremely intoxicated on many of your visits to this fair forum. Have you sought help for what may be developing into a disease known as alcoholism? There are detoxification centers and rehabilitation facilities throughout the world, you might find it beneficial to inquire about them and what they can do to help you.

Mr.Brimley, I am developing concern for you, as you seem to be extremely intoxicated on many of your visits to this fair forum. Have you sought help for what may be developing into a disease known as alcoholism? There are detoxification centers and rehabilitation facilities throughout the world, you might find it beneficial to inquire about them and what they can do to help you.

Also Mr Brimley, I recall you once stating, in one of your more lucid moments that you had only one leg. I was wondering how this may affect your mobility after consuming, say, a flaggon of gin. :unsure:

The only alcohol problem Mr Brimley has is one I share.

Two hands and only one mouth. :unsure:

There's a place for those people that wish to see others stop drinking... it's called the 1920's :blink:

Since Bennett Cerf passed judgement on me, I shall pass judgement on him thusly:

TooMuchCoffeeTroll6.jpg

That is all. For further discussion, perhaps wait until I'm in a clearer state of mind. <_<

I ffinishted tyhe champasgene off at 4 yestereday and wertyn ouyt for ta wake ites nbow morning and I',m yetra awakde again.

Familry resemnlence of you anf your daddy isz uncanny/ waas tg e last thing I heatd as I headedd out of JUliu'ss bar on waver;y p;Ace.

I misss Jimmy tyhis motrning he hadtrnt been gounhg to the A,A meetinghs lately.

Also Mr Brimley, I recall you once stating, in one of your more lucid moments that you had only one leg. I was wondering how this may affect your mobility after consuming, say, a flaggon of gin. <_<

Is use Canadians whrne I need to get arreound more saferely.

Canadian Cruchess thart is. althought a good storng Canaddina fromwm the Yukon would nt be too bad either. Otheree times I srrtay indodoors sincse they do delivere the alcohole here from the storerom down the block.

Guest Cecil
But no, I agree. They're getting a lot better though,

Take the fork out of your eyes before you attempt to post again...then maybe there will be something,anything that will make sense.

Take the fork out of your eyes before you attempt to post again...then maybe there will be something,anything that will make sense.

But if my posts make sense, then they'll sound nothing like yours!

Go troll somewhere else loser.

Any mods around to do their thing?

[F*****g posts F*****g moved -- MH]

Guest Cecil

But if my posts make sense, then they'll sound nothing like yours!

Go troll somewhere else loser.

Any mods around to do their thing?

Do grow up.

Anyone fancy a fight?

I'm bored, not drunk though. I'm not very good a fighting, but I'll give it a go... so, who's up for it?

Anyone fancy a fight?

I'm bored, not drunk though. I'm not very good a fighting, but I'll give it a go... so, who's up for it?

Shame. Had you been drunk at this time of the day, you would have earned my undying respect.

:P Dammit! I'll not get that chance again will I, BHB?

So... about this fight...

I'm sure you will. :lol:

Sorry, can't help you with that fight, I'm afraid. I'm so laid back today the only way you can tell I'm alive is the glowing tip of my reefer....

I'm sure you will. :lol:

Sorry, can't help you with that fight, I'm afraid. I'm so laid back today the only way you can tell I'm alive is the glowing tip of my reefer....

Ahhh. You sound just as laid back as my husband right now. :o

I'm sure you will. :o

Ahhh. You sound just as laid back as my husband right now. :o

Definetely getting there... :lol:

And I was going to accomplish so much today....

:lol: Dammit! I'll not get that chance again will I, BHB?

I'm sure you will. :)

Ahhh. You sound just as laid back as my husband right now. :D

Definetely getting there... :)

And I was going to accomplish so much today....

Being lazy is always the most cherished excuse..

:lol:

Note to Mr BHB: Do not SMOKE and DL :lol:

As Windsor might say, I'd definately(sic) agree with that. :lol:

Don't smoke and no DL? Bou what brand bottle are you drinking tonight?

Whoops. :lol: It's a fair cop, Bou, defin...definet...definit...DEFFO!

It's my bogey word that one, always has been, smoke or no smoke. I am now going to stay in all day until I know how to spell it properly.

Whilst smoking.

Whoops. :lol: It's a fair cop, Bou, defin...definet...definit...DEFFO!

It's my bogey word that one, always has been, smoke or no smoke. I am now going to stay in all day until I know how to spell it properly.

Whilst smoking.

Smoking what exactly...