Jump to content
Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Sir Creep said:


Sir Creep drove all around Skye hands free.  I can get confirmation if necessary.

 

Like all good Catholics you should have had confirmation years ago. Unless you are one of those orange marching bastards that is...…..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I must admit I'm bored as hell.I'm one of those 'lucky' people who can work from home during the coriona virus furlough but mostly I'm watching daytime tv and taking the dog for a walk. Please God make someone really famous die to relieve my boredom!

 

I am so bored I started watching one of my favourite tv shows Prisoner Cell Block H from the start.I am currently on episode 90, with about 600 episodes to go !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CoffinLodger said:

I must admit I'm bored as hell.I'm one of those 'lucky' people who can work from home during the coriona virus furlough but mostly I'm watching daytime tv and taking the dog for a walk. Please God make someone really famous die to relieve my boredom!

I'm back at work 3 days a week and WFH on the other 2. Since my local office was decommissioned my work is in London so I have to take 2 sodding buses and a train on my trip to work - which takes 2 hours either way. All it takes is for one person on one of these things to have the rona and I'm fucked.

 

A new DL hit would defo lift my spirits...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

I must admit I'm bored as hell.I'm one of those 'lucky' people who can work from home during the coriona virus furlough but mostly I'm watching daytime tv and taking the dog for a walk.


I’ve just tried imagining you at work and I’ve realised I can’t.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

I’ve just tried imagining you at work and I’ve realised I can’t.

 

That goes for both of them  :blink:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/09/2020 at 15:40, CoffinLodger said:

I must admit I'm bored as hell.I'm one of those 'lucky' people who can work from home during the coriona virus furlough but mostly I'm watching daytime tv and taking the dog for a walk. Please God make someone really famous die to relieve my boredom!

 

I am so bored I started watching one of my favourite tv shows Prisoner Cell Block H from the start.I am currently on episode 90, with about 600 episodes to go !

Never heard of it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, while I am here being a twat, I was thinking, 'can you swear on mumsnet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Oh, while I am here being a twat, I was thinking, 'can you swear on mumsnet?

Just say dadsnet knows better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Oh, while I am here being a twat, I was thinking, 'can you swear on mumsnet?

Yes.  But most of the utter cunts on there use made up swears like WANKPUFFIN or TWATWAFFLE.   I’ve truly never felt more superior to anyone in my life than I do to the absolute plankton that inhabit that site. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck you’ve got me started now, someone actually posted a serious thread on there earlier asking if they should put their bread in the cupboard or a bread bin.  How the fuck do these total cretins manage day to day life? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One time I got banned on there was when they were on about SN kids (all of them claim to have at least one child with "special needs".  Well, we're all special, aren't we?  But I digress.)

Anyway, in a conversational way I said that my brain always reads SN as "sub normal" because in my day some children were classed as ESN (educationally sub normal).

Or, as my mum  used to say, "a bit backward".

There was outrage and I got banned.

Ridiculous.  It's just a constant stream of ever-changing jargon that seems to get less and less informative about people's condition.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Toast said:

One time I got banned on there was when they were on about SN kids (all of them claim to have at least one child with "special needs".  Well, we're all special, aren't we?  But I digress.)

Anyway, in a conversational way I said that my brain always reads SN as "sub normal" because in my day some children were classed as ESN (educationally sub normal).

Or, as my mum  used to say, "a bit backward".

There was outrage and I got banned.

Ridiculous.  It's just a constant stream of ever-changing jargon that seems to get less and less informative about people's condition.

 

Indeed, I think to qualify as a ‘genuine’ poster you have to ‘suffer from anxiety’ and have at least one kid on the spectrum, and have a six figure combined household income but at the same time think you are ‘just getting by’.   Absolute  twats. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Toast said:

One time I got banned on there was when they were on about SN kids (all of them claim to have at least one child with "special needs".  Well, we're all special, aren't we?  But I digress.)

Anyway, in a conversational way I said that my brain always reads SN as "sub normal" because in my day some children were classed as ESN (educationally sub normal).

Or, as my mum  used to say, "a bit backward".

There was outrage and I got banned.

Ridiculous.  It's just a constant stream of ever-changing jargon that seems to get less and less informative about people's condition.

 

 

When the young one started school, I had to be updated on the terminology they use for kids, when I got told they were "gifted" and my face fell. Apparently nowadays the gist of that is "intelligent but moody bastard". They get half of that from me, must get the intelligence bit from their mum. But anyhow, when I was at school, saying a kid was "gifted" meant that they were as thick as a brick shithouse! :D

 

6 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Indeed, I think to qualify as a ‘genuine’ poster you have to ‘suffer from anxiety’ and have at least one kid on the spectrum, and have a six figure combined household income but at the same time think you are ‘just getting by’.   Absolute  twats. 

 

I tend to find a lot of the anxiety in the world comes from not having six figure household incomes  but just getting by!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And when I mentioned that "special needs" told me nothing about the nature of a child's needs, I was told it was none of my business and that was all I needed to know!

I despise the way these blanket terms are devised to make a problem sound nice and cosy.  Surely it's better to be upfront about it? 

The kid could be blind, deaf, have only one leg, be seriously brain damaged, or just mildly odd, bad at reading, plain thick, or just a little shit.  Give us a clue.

 

Whatever shiny new term they come up with, it soon becomes a playground insult anyway.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Toast said:

And when I mentioned that "special needs" told me nothing about the nature of a child's needs, I was told it was none of my business and that was all I needed to know!

I despise the way these blanket terms are devised to make a problem sound nice and cosy.  Surely it's better to be upfront about it? 

The kid could be blind, deaf, have only one leg, be seriously brain damaged, or just mildly odd, bad at reading, plain thick, or just a little shit.  Give us a clue.

 

Whatever shiny new term they come up with, it soon becomes a playground insult anyway.

Couldn’t agree more.  I often think giving a ‘label’ does more harm than good.  Find the problem, treat accordingly.  Fuck away with all the flim flam. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/09/2020 at 14:46, Lard Bazaar said:

Couldn’t agree more.  I often think giving a ‘label’ does more harm than good.  Find the problem, treat accordingly.  Fuck away with all the flim flam. 

label = money you can sell shit under a label you other ways could not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isolating after having direct contact with COVID positive person last week. Currently this person is in hospital. I'm not displaying any symptom and always followed any safety procedure required at work.

  • Shocked 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, drol said:

Isolating after having direct contact with COVID positive person last week. Currently this person is in hospital. I'm not displaying any symptom and always followed any safety procedure required at work.

the dwarfs will turn on you one day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use