Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

Actually, I have seen fried egg on pizza. The Grosvener Cafe (long since gone and mourned) used to serve it, and it was lovely. Obviously, the egg doesn't bloody go in the oven, its not part of the pizza itself!

Mind you, meat in the US tends to look like this from what I know:

And all of them fit my definition of not cooked properly. So glasshouses and stones about the old food poisoning, eh.

No, I will admit that I like it done so that a good vet might be able to get it back on its feet

A 'knock the horns off and put it on the plate' type of gal eh? :lol:

A cream pie perhaps?

< consults Urban Dictionary and then wishes hadn't >

Did the context not give away the nature?

On a totally unrelated note, the whole premise of deathlisting is "pointlessly tasteless" according to the stazi mods at DigitalSpy. http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2147965

Eugh, Digital Spit... it's the homosexual, manic depressive, left-wing version of Deathlist, minus any humour whatsoever.

Actually, I have seen fried egg on pizza. The Grosvener Cafe (long since gone and mourned) used to serve it, and it was lovely. Obviously, the egg doesn't bloody go in the oven, its not part of the pizza itself!

And all of them fit my definition of not cooked properly. So glasshouses and stones about the old food poisoning, eh.

No, I will admit that I like it done so that a good vet might be able to get it back on its feet

A cream pie perhaps?

On a totally unrelated note, the whole premise of deathlisting is "pointlessly tasteless" according to the stazi mods at DigitalSpy. http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2147965

Eugh, Digital Spit... it's the homosexual, manic depressive, left-wing version of Deathlist, minus any humour whatsoever.

Hey, Corrie Fan2 Deathray, I didn't know you are a homosexual, manic depressive left-winger. :lol:

• Like 1

A cream pie perhaps?

Hey, Corrie Fan2 Deathray, I didn't know you are a homosexual, manic depressive left-winger. :lol:

With an Inactive Member giggle.gif

• Like 1

A cream pie perhaps?

With an Inactive Member giggle.gif

Nothing wrong with Deathrays 'member' .. very much active I hear ! :sherlock:

Several posts hidden.

Please do not post private messages on these forums. Ever.

Several posts hidden.

OK, tis duly noted. Given the amount of abuse he's already spouted on here and dedicated two discussion threads in my honour, I didn't consider that message to be private.

• Like 1

Several posts hidden.

Welcome back!

Damn it, I miss all the fun.

• Like 3

• Like 1

No shit, has 'you know who' been fucked off to the asylum???

There wasn't much fun. Just Zorders being a twat.

There wasn't much fun. Just Zorders being a twat.

Phantom, play nice.

• Like 1

Maybe the admins should lay off the booze a tad before starting new forums.

Maybe the admins should lay off the booze a tad before starting new forums.

Just the admins ? Cool.Anyone care to join me for a bottle of Jack Daniels as I type 'straight from the anus' ?

(Cue tumbleweed and [yet] another thread-killing-comment)

Here's a fucking GREAT idea for a rule that would eliminate people starting threads for individuals willy nilly:

Anyone starting a thread for an individual MUST include that person in ALL DPs they participate in the following year.

That'll nip that shit in the bud. Ozzy Osborne -- whoever started that and Roland Gift should be forced to eat that fucking name all next year. Let em lose a few DPs and they'll knock that shit off. Angela Lansbury anyone? Bono Vox? Num num num eat that shit you posted.

SirCreep

Here's a fucking GREAT idea for a rule that would eliminate people starting threads for individuals willy nilly:

Anyone starting a thread for an individual MUST include that person in ALL DPs they participate in the following year.

That'll nip that shit in the bud. Ozzy Osborne -- whoever started that and Roland Gift should be forced to eat that fucking name all next year. Let em lose a few DPs and they'll knock that shit off. Angela Lansbury anyone? Bono Vox? Num num num eat that shit you posted.

SirCreep

The idea has its attractions, but it wouldn't stop people from starting threads about, say, moribund nonagenarians who have just come to their attention.

I don't see the point of starting a thread about someone who is just about to fall off the perch either. There's always a suitable generic thread.

SirCreep

Do you seriously think people will follow that rule?

SirCreep

The idea has its attractions, but it wouldn't stop people from starting threads about, say, moribund nonagenarians who have just come to their attention.

I don't see the point of starting a thread about someone who is just about to fall off the perch either. There's always a suitable generic thread.

I certainly wouldn't start any threads on nonagenerians who come to my attention, as everyone knows. Whats that, you say? Robert Hardy is doing a talk at the Theatre Royal Winchester in July (on Churchill, naturally) to raise money for "a new children’s Emergency Department at Southampton University Hospital"? Very interesting...

Who the hell cares? The only person who gets to make ridiculous rules around here is the guy who pays for the joint, and that ain't you or me. If threads around here are all you have to worry about it is seriously time to get a life.

• Like 6

Since when have we become a nation of handwringing cowards and victims?

No bastard wants to take responsibility for anything and expects the rest of us to get the tea and sympathy out when they start the 'Oh woe is me..' shite. Well fuck off!

Also, this 'better the devil you know' bollocks sprouted by those who will vote to stay in the EU.

Grow a fucking pair and come up with a proper reason for wanting to remain.

Wankers.

Ive come to understand that this is the only forum on Planet Earth that isn't frequented by the anal retentive cunt chops types that take offence when you dare to have a view that's the polar opposite of theirs, defend some 'victims' are actually cock heads that did fuck all to reduce the risk of being victims and, well, there are that many cunts out there they make Z look like the Archbishop of Canterbury.

I don't really like 'people' too much.

• Like 1

Sitting in this nursing home day after day watching my mother in law's brain sail away puts a lot of shit in perspective. Her roommate is even worse off than she is. At the moment my MIL is 'reading' a book and her roommate is convinced she's not in bed.

I'm committing suicide when I'm 70.

• Like 1

Im currently in a hotel where I think ive stumbled on to the set of 'Cocoon 3' or summat. C.A,im doing the same.

Can we rename this thread to "who pissed in your cornflakes?"

• Like 1

Some folk have a boiled egg with their curry in the UK.

No idea why.. though it'll no doubt make their farts whiffier the next day. :scratchhead:

I never have, but the half a dozen boiled eggs I'd eaten one after the other and several windows being tossed open......... :ph34r: