Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

It was them lol.They were still pulling those faces too:P

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, charon said:

And?

Pray point me to the rule that he infringed. Same for Z, never broke a rule, ignored moderation, but never broke a fucking rule.

Just because some Mongoloid retard took offence to 'a cartoon picture' doesn't mean to say The Kid should get a lie down.

*if there are actual rules, then maybe make them kinda visible??

Z was fucking mental and he really could not continue on here although, honestly, his 'kill yourself' rant at Phantom was fucking hysterical.

The Kid just pisses everybody off, he hasn't learned to offend and upset folks the way you do and get away with it:lol:

The odd ban or five gives everybody a break and allows him to go through his sock drawer.

Win win. :D

• Like 3

Lol true lfn, I was just trying to reel in a retard, and I did.

The 15+ minutes deathers spent on the reply saved somecunto on the internet from having to interact with him.

And 'get away with it'?? I'm on my @ 15th account on P&B , a "loosely moderated forum" as they self proclaim.

*they do fill the mod team with non rangers supporting huns...Falkirk, hearts, Dundee, Killie etc. That may have a bearing..... whistle.gif

• Haha 1

And don't for a minute think Z is away.......think VPN users.....

3 minutes ago, charon said:

And don't for a minute think Z is away.......think VPN users.....

Come on, name and shame!!!

Couldn't possibly *cough*Roey*cough*.

Posts a screengrab of his phone with a VPN ffs , followed by multiple posts on middle england local webpage updates on potentials, then compounds it with a 35 year old Stranglers video fannylock.gif

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, charon said:

Couldn't possibly *cough*Roey*cough*.

Posts a screengrab of his phone with a VPN ffs , followed by multiple posts on middle england local webpage updates on potentials, then compounds it with a 35 year old Stranglers video fannylock.gif

Genius!! :D

• Like 1

Just cant see Zorders lasting a whole year and a bit on here without slipping into one of his muslim rants or general grumps.  Can accept him being a master of disguise but not that good! Wasn't Caisson him anyhow?

There was someone else who disappeared around that same time, that people often ask what happened to them and if they'll ever return...

mijkediablo!

I'll get my coat.

Caisson was Z , for sure. But I think he's being clever and splitting up the various parts of that persona.

Its something I'd do, so Z might.

He can get around IP bans as any normal person can, but obsessives like us never go away. A lot of the no longer posting oldies are guests I'd wager.

Roey even posted a back to school meme a couple of weeks back, yanks don't return to education till 'Labor' Day the illiterate CUNTS.

2 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Z was fucking mental and he really could not continue on here although, honestly, his 'kill yourself' rant at Phantom was fucking hysterical.

The Kid just pisses everybody off, he hasn't learned to offend and upset folks the way you do and get away with it:lol:

The odd ban or five gives everybody a break and allows him to go through his sock drawer.

Win win. :D

I strongly suspect Zorders was sectioned at some point. As an experienced troll (did I post my guide on this forum or another forum can't remember); I think he went beyond trolling into genuinely deranged.

3 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

What's VPN? 

Virtual Private Network; used to circumvent IP bans from websites, typically forums, can also be used to circumvent inhouse website banners in workplaces. Well, mainly used that, it has an official and legit use for protecting interactions of the internet in businesses and government etc.

http://searchnetworking.techtarget.com/definition/virtual-private-network

Visible Panty Nine.

When a fat chic combines under crackers to appear 'normal'.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Deathray said:

Virtual Private Network; used to circumvent IP bans from websites, typically forums, can also be used to circumvent inhouse website banners in workplaces. Well, mainly used that, it has an official and legit use for protecting interactions of the internet in businesses and government etc.

http://searchnetworking.techtarget.com/definition/virtual-private-network

So how can you tell if someone who is banned is using that then? I'm a total techno-twat I'm afraid :D

1 minute ago, charon said:

Visible Panty Nine.

When a fat chic combines under crackers to appear 'normal'.

Ah ok, I don't wear any.

*shivers*

#in fear.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

So how can you tell if someone who is banned is using that then? I'm a total techno-twat I'm afraid :D

You can't unless there joey/zorders and post a picture of them doing so. 

The admins might be able to pinpoint the VPN IPs as there's a limit set in most and lots of people use them. On a larger forum where I've made in excess of a few hundred accounts after being IP banned for making in excess of a few hundred accounts (don't ask, just fucking don't); i've had to cycle through lots of VPN IPs, if not several hundred on different networks to hit clean ones I can still create an account from. 

If you're just trying to evade a single ban there's a much easier solution often involving wacking out a device with mobile data and using that; provided your network isn't the same as someone else whose been banned (that's one I've used to evade a temp ban on here before).

Seriously if anyone reading this runs one of those disinformation troll factories recruit me. It's about the only thing i'm qualified for. 

Fuck vpns , only retards need them to avoid stuff.

Just change your IP ffs.

Young tards theses days, huh....

Sounds way too much like hard work for me.  I'll just stick to being a twat on this account!

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Ah ok, I don't wear any.

Thats given me the 'orn. :D

4 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Thats given me the 'orn. :D

Understandable. 

• Haha 1

On ‎31‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 20:59, msc said:

Just cant see Zorders lasting a whole year and a bit on here without slipping into one of his muslim rants or general grumps.  Can accept him being a master of disguise but not that good! Wasn't Caisson him anyhow?

There was someone else who disappeared around that same time, that people often ask what happened to them and if they'll ever return...

mijkediablo!

I'll get my coat.

Mijkediablo was a regular on cookdandbombd as well. He disappeared from there around the time he disappeared from here. I never got the impression he was Zorders in disguise.

9 hours ago, Handrejka said:

Mijkediablo was a regular on cookdandbombd as well. He disappeared from there around the time he disappeared from here. I never got the impression he was Zorders in disguise.

Joke, Handy! You know, Joey being Mijke and all that...

Anyhow, Diablo seemed cool enough, then just vanished. A shame.

Zorders is still browsing the forum as a registered poster. He's behaving well, you may not understand who he is, but I know since he told me. Anyway this demonstrates he's not a complete dick.

7 minutes ago, drol said:

Zorders is still browsing the forum as a registered poster. He's behaving well, you may not understand who he is, but I know since he told me. Anyway this demonstrates he's not a complete dick.

No but it does demonstrate that he is genuinly fucking deranged.

You cannot go from going utterly batshit mad to utter serenity just by changing your user account.

He is, without question, the Love Child of Jack Torrence* and Alex Forrest*

*Look em up if you don't know..