Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

There, nirvana found.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, msc said:

There, nirvana found.

No no, nirvana is love buzz. It's what happens when buzz aldrin walks on keith moon. That's no more aldrin, it's pure adrenalin!

Love=moon=female

Buzz=bee=male . Armstrong=a man who has strong arms. Collins=coitus. 1969 = sexual position "69".

Love buzz=yoga=alchemical union of Yin and Yang.

Apollo 11= Pollination, the process by which pollen (1) is transferred to the female reproductive organs (1) of a plant

"The Eagle has landed" – this refers to the female scorpion and the male eagle. It is an esoteric secret.

I can guarantee Mercarte is not Spade. And what's more interesting I know who is Zorders. I've always liked who's who games.

2 minutes ago, drol said:

I can guarantee Mercarte is not Spade. And what's more interesting I know who is Zorders. I've always liked who's who games.

Dirty Harry will get you

3 hours ago, bladan said:

I take that as a compliment. Let's go together down hill to nirvana

Let's not.

2 hours ago, bladan said:

Dirty Harry will get you

Confirmed.

LFN is bladan.....

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, charon said:

Confirmed.

LFN is bladan.....

Gerhard Schrader (25 February 1903 – 10 April 1990) was a German chemist specializing in the discovery of new insecticides, hoping to make progress in the fight against hunger in the world. Schrader is best known for his accidental discovery of nerve agents such as sarin and tabun, and for this he is sometimes called the "father of the nerve agents".

Schrader was born in Bortfeld, near Wendeburg, Germany. He attended gymnasium in Braunschweig and later studied chemistry at Braunschweig University of Technology.[2] He was later employed at the Bayer AG division of IG Farben.

Schrader discovered several very effective insecticides, including bladan (the first fully synthetic contact insecticide), and parathion (E 605). In 1936, while employed by the large German conglomerate IG Farben, he was experimenting with a class of compounds called organophosphates, which killed insects by interrupting their nervous systems. Instead of a new insecticide, he accidentally discovered tabun, an enormously toxic organophosphate compound and nerve agent. During World War II, under the Nazi regime, teams led by Schrader discovered two more organophosphate nerve agents, and a fourth after the war:

Tabun (1936)

Sarin (1938)

Soman (1944)

Cyclosarin (1949)

In 1994 a wee man with a bunnet walked into Celtic Park.

In 2012 Rangers died.

Fuck the Beetles.

Fergus is 76 now, apparently.  Interesting to see the Record call him a legendary owner when I'm pretty sure they were stirring up the rage in the 90s.

Going back to the first page, I prefer a Subway sandwich. Macdonalds make their money from fries and soda service is poor and always full of kids. Pizza is a rip off.

6 minutes ago, Charlotte's Controller said:

Going back to the first page, I prefer a Subway sandwich. Macdonalds make their money from fries and soda service is poor and always full of kids. Pizza is a rip off.

But what about incest or folk dancing?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Charlotte's Controller said:

No family left <snip>

Well, I'm jealous.

@Death Impends is that Willy Wonka person the same Africa7777 person we’ve seen a couple of times or are they a new troll? 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

@Death Impends is that Willy Wonka person the same Africa7777 person we’ve seen a couple of times or are they a new troll? 

Not Africa7777. IP goes to Israel (explaining the thread on that Israeli singer).

• Like 1

On 11/18/2017 at 00:53, Handrejka said:

But what about incest or folk dancing?

Sir Thomas Beecham said that first! I have his Sibelius 4th, it's very good. Sibelius liked it too

Is there a reason that whenever someone with an apostrophe in their name likes a post, it shows up like this?

Screen Shot 2017-12-17 at 4.30.43 PM.png

On 12/17/2017 at 16:33, Joey Russ said:

Is there a reason that whenever someone with an apostrophe in their name likes a post, it shows up like this?

It's the HTML ASCII code for an apostrophe. 

• Thanks 1

Is there a way that Death Impends can fix that so it shows up as an apostrophe again and not that line of code?

P sure that's a problem with one of the forum updates since it was fine for the longest time. So out of my realm to fix, better to wait until another forum update inevitably remedies this.

17 hours ago, CarolAnn said:

It's the HTML ASCII code for an apostrophe. 

Smart aRse. :P

Is there a reason why what place the people were who were on last years list appear blank despite that column still showing up on the main page? 

Yes.