Dr Hackenslash

Hulk Hogan Drops Last Legdrop...

not heard anything, what is the source of your rumours?

Yes, do tell. Where have you 'heard' this?

hmmm although with all the steroids he's taken over the years. A heart attack wouldn't surprise me as the cause of death. (if it's confirmed)

Looks like another Wikipedia fake (no news items anywhere, bar the On This Day thing) but give it time, as Iain might post it in the "Near Misses" thread soon. :dead:

I thought the guy that admitted to posting false information on Wikipedia had resigned his position.

Nothing on CNN or BBC at the moment.

I thought the guy that admitted to posting false information on Wikipedia had resigned his position.

Yes, but as Canadian Paul & I have said there have been numerous "fake" deaths over the last few months. Anyone can do it - not just one guy.

Yes, but as Canadian Paul & I have said there have been numerous "fake" deaths over the last few months. Anyone can do it - not just one guy.

Death of Tony Blair anyone?

Death of Tony Blair anyone?

If you've got the sniper rifle, yes.

maybe whomever posted the date of death on Wikipedia has gone back to finish the job

maybe whomever posted the date of death on Wikipedia has gone back to finish the job

:lol:

They got their Jan 23 2006 to-do list muddled up!

He's been carrying a knee injury since he was 18. And he has been talking about having a hip-replacement for a few years.

Then again, he did used to like a drink or 10 when he was younger.

Apparently, the only reason he worked-out so much in the first place was because of the amount he chucked down his throat.

Big Show Paul Wight should be on the list next year.

His weight goes up and down by 100 pounds or so every few weeks.

Then again, there's no suggestion he drinks 15 bottles of wine in an hour, as the late lamented Andre the Giant did.

Following the Iron Sheik's death, Hulk is being mercilessly "fucked" on socials. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 07/06/2023 at 13:10, YoungWillz said:

Following the Iron Sheik's death, Hulk is being mercilessly "fucked" on socials. :lol:

This leaves a total of 7 remaining historic DL threads that you haven’t needlessly rebooted.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

This leaves a total of 7 remaining historic DL threads that you haven’t needlessly rebooted.   

Coincidentally, the same number of threads you haven't been a cunt on.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Been baptised: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/wwe/article-12887645/wwe-legend-hulk-hogan-wife-sky-baptism-surrender-jesus.html

Planning on meeting Jesus and his brothers quite soon?

He looks awful. I don't think he's making 80 with the abuse he's put on his body. All those long term steroid users tend to have a sudden and unpredictable end.

• Like 1

It's a bit strange getting baptized now since the article says he has been a Christian since at least 2009. Normally that's the first thing you do.