Guest fwheels1

Dead Losses (2004)

I'm a bit stunned by that, Night. Can I get a witness over here? They never re-broadcast The Jeffersons in the UK?

Doesnt pass the famousness test in my book - Ive never seen The Jeffersons and - trust me - Ive watched some TV ;)

Now if it was George Jetson that'd be a different story ;)

Guest Doggonecutsy

Latest News- Isabel Sanford, better known as Weezie from "The Jeffersons" has died (of natural causes). She was 86 and quite the funny actress that lighted up Nick at Nite.

That is one great obit.

"In a New York restaurant he was spotted by Arturo Lopez-Wilshaw, an immensely rich Chilean with a fortune derived from guano, who, although married to his cousin Patricia Lopez-Huici, had enjoyed a number of homosexual relationships with various partners, including one of the Rocky Twins who had danced with Mistinguett in Paris."

Quite simply divine, darling.

If she's better known as Weezie from the Jeffersons I dread to think what her lesser roles consisted of.........

Yeah, Anubis, I thought so too, quite elaborate. On the other hand (you have different fingers?), has anyone ever heard of this guy, or is he just one of those high society (yes, we've heard of Le Rosey in the states) types? Also, why does the Telegraph print such a long obit on him?

And even I have heard of this guy...

http://www.opinion.telegraph.co.uk/news/ma...7/12/db1203.xml

Perhaps the best-known case which he tried was that of Jane Andrews, the former assistant and dresser to the Duchess of York who murdered her lover, Tommy Cressman, by battering him with a cricket bat and stabbing him in the heart.

I have Jane Andrews in my current DDP team. Close (ish) but no cigar!

...without reading the Guardian Obits from last Thursday, by pure mistake.

Imagine how sad I was to discover that that CJ, John Barron, has left us :D

Reading the obit, I have to say that never even heard of The Legacy of Reginald Perrin - Let alone seen it.

Ready for reincarnation ....

Singer-songwriter Syreeta Wright, best known for her duet with Billy Preston on "With You I'm Born Again" and as the former wife of Stevie Wonder, died Monday after a long struggle with cancer. She was 58.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Music/07/0...ic.wright.reut/

There's a crick in his neck now !

Francis Crick, Nobel Prize winner and co-discoverer of the structure of DNA dies.

Obituary

Looks like another mised one.

regards,

Hein

Magere Hein:

Francis Crick, Nobel Prize winner and co-discoverer of the structure of DNA dies.

BTW, there are quite a few very old Nobel Prize winners alive out there. They'll all pass the "fame test", so this may be a good mine for 2005 and on. :ghost6:

regards,

Hein

Rick James, Super Dead at 56. "Natural causes", probably not helped much by years of cocaine abuse.