Saint Peter

DL in "The Sun"

DL makes it the "SUN". Seemingly Keith Richards is p*ssed of that he dropped out of the DL chart.

I have to add the SUN was not mine, I couldn't bring my self to buy such litter.

I'm a Daily Sport reader, much classier you know ;)

DL makes it the "SUN". Seemingly Keith Richards is p*ssed of that he dropped out of the DL chart.

I have to add the SUN was not mine, I couldn't bring my self to buy such litter.

I'm a Daily Sport reader, much classier you know :D

And here's the story. They don't provide a link to DL though. Edited by Magere Hein
URL fixed

You know, you couldn't buy that kind of publicity.

Right, in anticipation of even more guests than usual today/tonight, who's making the sandwiches & vol-au-vents?

Oh, and in further anticipation of the hordes of slavering drive by ranters & Dicky O fanatics, can I volunteer to be on the door with a cattle prod?

Not sure that Sun readers have access to the Internet due to lack of resources in the cranium area.

Sir, I take offence, as I am currently diverting my attentions between said tabloid, this forum & my jam on toast.

We Sun Readers can multi-task with the best of them... though it's best not to phone me whilst I'm doing the ironing.

Where the Sun shines today the others will follow tomorrow. News Editors all over Fleet Street (or should I say Canary Wharfe) will be saying: "What's this death list then?" I would expect that the DL is already a must read for obituary writers. Now we can expect a few more. I can imagine the Daily Mail column already.

We Sun Readers can multi-task with the best of them

BHB speaks the truth, I'm not ashamed of buying and reading our top selling tabloid and I have managed to access the DL. Tend to avoid their political stuff and anything to do with Big Brother though.

I like to say a warm hello to any other Sun reader discovering us for the first time.

We Sun Readers can multi-task with the best of them

BHB speaks the truth, I'm not ashamed of buying and reading our top selling tabloid and I have managed to access the DL. Tend to avoid their political stuff and anything to do with Big Brother though.

I like to say a warm hello to any other Sun reader discovering us for the first time.

Oh dear, for a Daily Telegraph reader this is too much. I have read The Sun occasionally but I object to further enriching Mr Murdoch or his family. This is why, to Josco Junior's chagrin, I will not have Sky in (on?) the house.

Oh dear, for a Daily Telegraph reader this is too much.  I have read The Sun occasionally but I object to further enriching Mr Murdoch or his family.  This is why, to Josco Junior's chagrin, I will not have Sky in (on?) the house.

A man with principles... hat duly tipped, Mr. Josco.

Maybe you'll enjoy this interview with everyone's favourite in-bred megalomaniac aussie? Or maybe not. ;)

;) Excellent! We've had people on here before, claiming that celebs are aware of being discussed on DL.net, but I do believe that's the first actual proof we've seen.

Hate to put a damper on this, but you really call an item in the Currant Bun scientific proof that Oor Keef checks out Deathlist? I think not.

The accuracy of The Sun article is, as we'd expect, pretty patchy.

To begin with, Keef has never ever been on the list so its pretty surprising that he'd be "really p***ed off" when he "fell out of the chart" - but I guess thats what sells papers ;)

At least we know there are others that take an interest in this site.

Maybe those that come and rant about this site, should take heed and realise that it's just for fun.

Perhaps the others on the DL, look at this site and do their best to defy the odds

I suggest we reach a compromise with Keef.

We will promise to put him on the 2007 list if he does us the favour of dying. ;)

Impressed by the article in the Sun, it has the highest circulation of any English language paper in the world.

And old Dunny gets a mention - why do I suspect members of this august list had something to do with the piece.

Oh, and Rupert Murdoch says hi

What page are we on - I don't want to have to read the whole paper.

And are we in the Scottish Sun or only the Sun south of my border...

Lol, now that's laziness for you... it's not War & Peace, bud...

Bet you looked at Page 3... ;)

I could make a number of comments, but it would be too easy..

Page 21 - Its in South of the border version not sure if it Keef has the same draw up north though

Page 21 - Its in South of the border version not sure if it Keef has the same draw up north though

Draw's draw pretty much wherever you go...bud. ;)

I've spoken to Emily Cox (writer of said feature) a number of times due to my job. I don't recall ever mentioning this place to her before but certainly will next time I speak to her ;)

I've spoken to Emily Cox (writer of said feature) a number of times due to my job. I don't recall ever mentioning this place to her before but certainly will next time I speak to her ;)

Does The Sun actually employ writers :flame:

Fiction writers I suppose, as it certainly contains no journalism.

I've spoken to Emily Cox (writer of said feature) a number of times due to my job. I don't recall ever mentioning this place to her before but certainly will next time I speak to her  ;)

I'm sorry to have to do this, but I'm not putting up with the contunued slagging-off of Sun journalists.

I have never worked for them myself, although I have spent several years with the Mirror Group, but I have to say that the Sun's writers are among the most talented journos in the world.

It isn't easy for intelligent people to write stories in a way that the, erm, less educated will understand.

Look at the people who work at the Sun - why do you think they have people from all around the world there?

Working for the Sun is considered to be the highest level a print journalist can reach - and all they get is the same pseudo-intellectual bollocks for Guardian-reading tw*ts to praise them for it.

Thanks for the ranting space.

I've spoken to Emily Cox (writer of said feature) a number of times due to my job. I don't recall ever mentioning this place to her before but certainly will next time I speak to her  ;)

I'm sorry to have to do this, but I'm not putting up with the contunued slagging-off of Sun journalists.

I have never worked for them myself, although I have spent several years with the Mirror Group, but I have to say that the Sun's writers are among the most talented journos in the world.

It isn't easy for intelligent people to write stories in a way that the, erm, less educated will understand.

Look at the people who work at the Sun - why do you think they have people from all around the world there?

Working for the Sun is considered to be the highest level a print journalist can reach - and all they get is the same pseudo-intellectual bollocks for Guardian-reading tw*ts to praise them for it.

Thanks for the ranting space.

A family member of mine was in a Sun article,

the entire thing was bullshit, full of half truths and downright lies.

The scumbags who write this crap deserve to be kneecapped.