maryportfuncity

Max (In A Grave) Bygraves

83 and selling his piano on e-bay for charity. Does he know summat we don't?

The official site has all the hot details, if anything about him counts as 'hot' these days.

According to Wikipedia, his last tour was in 2002, so he's not exactly active... but there's a thin line between retiring from the business and retiring from the planet...

83 and selling his piano on e-bay for charity. Does he summat we don't?

The official site has all the hot details, if anything about his counts as 'hot' these days.

You're a cold guy, Mary.

Or not.

Guest Himler

Would a person told be his doctor to quit smoking or drinking but fails to do so and is killed by their habit be classed as a suicide? :(

Would a person told be his doctor to quit smoking or drinking but fails to do so and is killed by their habit be classed as a suicide? :(

That would be called poor judgement or even a bitch. :ph34r:

Guest iain

you should have titled this thread Max Inagrave ?

you should have titled this thread Max Inagrave ?

Is that better? :(

I don't consider an 83 your old guy selling his piano a turn on.

You got weird turn - ons Mary.

Eh? Are you, like, American, and therefore struggling to get the irony.

83 and selling his piano on e-bay for charity. Does he know summat we don't?

The official site has all the hot details, if anything about him counts as 'hot' these days.

He was living near here in a grand clifftop house that is sold (or selling). Maybe he is just downsizing to something that cannot hold a piano.

And I don't mean a coffin.

On his official site I read that whilst in Auckland he "received a backstage visit from Michael Barrymore". :(

I doubt he needs any more money so maybe the downsizing is - like - halfway to a coffin.

Not if the addiction is beyond their control. I'd consider it more of an accident. They let their own habits get out of control and it cost them their life.

Not if the addiction is beyond their control. I'd consider it more of an accident. They let their own habits get out of control and it cost them their life.

No - it would definitely not be added to the official suicide figures. These figures tend to include all suicides that arise from coroner's court (3500 in UK) plus those that may have been described as 'Open verdict' but that were obviously a suicide (another 1500 or so).

However, there is a whole range of deaths that have been loosely described as 'sub-intentioned death'. These would include all those behaviours where there is risky behaviour that might harm the person and might, subconsciously, involve a death wish; eg heavy smoking, risky sex, alcohol and drug abuse, dangerous driving, risky sports etc. etc.

Lecture over - enjoyed that.

Will Himler, if he's warned that we'll happy-slap him if he doesn't sign-up but ignores us and it goes too far be a suicide?

Has Max got a pool in the house??With Michael Barrymore visiting it could be a winner.

With him visiting you'd want a decent filter.

However, there is a whole range of deaths that have been loosely described as 'sub-intentioned death'. These would include all those behaviours where there is risky behaviour that might harm the person and might, subconsciously, involve a death wish; eg heavy smoking, risky sex, alcohol and drug abuse, dangerous driving, risky sports etc. etc.

And baiting the mentally challenged fans of Richard O' Sullivan.

And baiting the mentally challenged fans of Richard O' Sullivan.

You mean: all of them. :(

regards,

Hein

On his official site I read that whilst in Auckland he "received a backstage visit from Michael Barrymore".  :(

Maybe he was wanting to buy his numberplate.

Heard Max on the radio at the end of last year publicising, if I recall correctly, his new CD. Sounded OK to me.

The CD or Max? For God's sake don't say the CD! :D

Turns 89 in October, yet amazingly has never made the official DL. It's not too late...