• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paul Bearer said:

Is he Ill? 

No just deaf

RICKY!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Paul Bearer said:

Is he Ill? 

Beautiful man. Deserves a birthday wish. ;)

Just now, Cat O'Falk said:

Martha Ross, mother of Jonathan and Paul Ross, has died at the age of 79. She was in EastEnders for 20 years before being sacked.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6647865/Jonathan-Ross-reveals-wonderful-loving-glamorous-mother-Martha-passed-away.html

I see her Wiki page indicates she was in Grange Hill, IMDB differs. Just a wee extra with a couple of famous boys.

I met Paul Ross many years ago. Not the sharpest pencil in the box, but certainly cleverer than his brother.

14 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

I met Paul Ross many years ago. Not the sharpest pencil in the box, but certainly cleverer than his brother.

I'm still trying to find an episode of Win Lose or Draw with him in it along with Danny Baker, Coleen Nolan, Maureen Nolan, Paul Coia, some woman named Pam and a bloke who's name eludes me. It's a cracking episode so I'm told. :o  :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Cat O'Falk said:

I'm still trying to find an episode of Win Lose or Draw with him in it along with Danny Baker, Coleen Nolan, Maureen Nolan, Paul Coia, some woman named Pam and a bloke who's name eludes me. It's a cracking episode so I'm told. :o  :lol:

Poor Pam, humped.

Shared a taxi with the Nolans afterwards, that was quite difficult after laughing at them all the way through the episode.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Poor Pam, humped.

Shared a taxi with the Nolans afterwards, that was quite difficult after laughing at them all the way through the episode.

Just realised that was broadcast about 29 years ago! :o

• Sad 1

On 30/01/2019 at 12:42, Cat O'Falk said:

Just realised , Win Lose or Draw was invented by Burt Reynolds.

Indeed the set in the Yankee pilot, was based on his living room.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

Candice Earley from All My Children is dead https://www.swoknews.com/obituaries/candice-earley-nolan

edit- Damn it just noticed it's already been posted. One of these days I'll be first !  

:clivedunn:

4 hours ago, charon said:

Long time Young and Restless boy, Kristoff St John, dead at 52.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/04/kristoff-st-john-dead-dies-alcohol-young-and-the-restless/

Oh come the hell on.  We had someone :D post about him going to kill himself on the anniversary of his son's death.  And you didn't link to that?  Lazy sod.
Looks like it took him a year or so to make up his mind.

SC

(Edit:  Just wanted to add..... "Kristoff ... also won 10 NAACP Image Awards."   Yeah if he killed himself (he did) how about THOSE image awards, NAACP?  Maybe you should retract them posthumously.) 

4 hours ago, alt obits guy said:

Jed Allan, a long-time fixture on the soap opera Days of Our Lives, has died.  He was 84.

http://www.hollywoodnewsdaily.com/14816/days-star-jed-allan-dead

Was also in a good few BH 90210 episodes.

They say folk go in 3's, and after Perry wha's next?

Here is the list of actors from the first episode of EastEnders:

Anna Wing b. 1914, d. 2013

Wendy Richard b. 1943, d. 2009

Bill Treacher b. 1930, d. 2022

Susan Tully b. 1967

David Scarboro b. 1968, d. 1988

Peter Dean b. 1939

Gillian Taylforth b. 1955

Adam Woodyatt b. 1968

Leslie Grantham b. 1947, d. 2018

Anita Dobson b. 1949

Letitia Dean b. 1967

Gretchen Franklin b. 1911, d. 2005

Leonard Fenton b. 1926, d. 2022

John Altman b. 1952

Sandy Ratcliff b. 1950, d. 2019

Nej Adamson b. 1958

Andrew Johnson b. 1955

Shreela Ghosh b. 1962

Johnnie Clayton b. ?????, d. 1992?

Harry Fielder b. 1940, d. 2021

Jane Slaughter b.1961?

Updated for Treacher, 2022.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8819007/sandy-ratcliff-dead-eastenders-sue-osman/

Sandy Ratcliff, Eastenders Sue Osman, dies aged 70.

Sad News. RIP.

It is sad. Hard to reconcile the vibrant young woman who was in  EastEnders in the 1980s with the 70 year old sick old woman  in a care home that she became. Where did the years go ? 

It's always sad to see a talent - which she was - overcome by personal demons imo. RIP

In retrospect, this was an unexpectedly accurate post by me 6 months ago:

On 09/10/2018 at 10:30, msc said:

Ratcliff allegedly turned 70 last week. It's one of at least four different ages for her online. Anyhow, with a 20+ year heroin addiction in her past, and having lived for most of this century on disability after dropping entirely out of the spotlight, she might be a good tip to beat Treacher and Fenton to the grave imo.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, msc said:

It's always sad to see a talent - which she was - overcome by personal demons imo. RIP

In retrospect, this was an unexpectedly accurate post by me 6 months ago:

Indeed I remember you messaging me in January saying my choice of Sandy Ratcliff could be a genius pick. Not only am I genuinely surprised that she was a unique pick for me in DDP but given your post I am surprised even more that you never choose her yourself? 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Indeed I remember you messaging me in January saying my choice of Sandy Ratcliff could be a genius pick. Not only am I genuinely surprised that she was a unique pick for me in DDP but given your post I am surprised even more that you never choose her yourself? 

Am afraid I've become far too safe and predictable a DPer, and my gut feeling picks tend to farm off to the theme teams (see McIllvanney). Sandy was considered for my "Spade Cooley obits" team but I had - wrongly - assumed a likely Eastenders theme team would have her!

• Like 1