Sign in to follow this  
Tempus Fugit

Bob Woodruff

Guest Guest

i think he will be allright, as condition is described as serious instead of critical.

Guest iain

omg i hope hes ok i watch him every night on the tellie..he has kids and everything!

Hmm... too early to tell how it will turn out I think... there's just not enough information really, and who knows how they're trying to spin the story?

omg i hope hes ok i watch him every night on the tellie..he has kids and everything!

You'd think the words 'War Zone' would activate a little grey matter in the mothers and fathers of the world...

Guest iain
Out of surgery, in stable condition

but theyre also saying 'the next few days will be critical' for him so its still quite worrying

Iain, I expected better from you.

:(

Out of surgery, in stable condition

but theyre also saying 'the next few days will be critical' for him so its still quite worrying

Agreed. It's just too early to tell. Although I think it's not of that much interest to DL. He wouldn't really pass the UK fame test and if he lives to 2007, chances are he'll be living a lot longer.

Maybe it's the curse of Elizabeth Vargas, his co-anchor on ABC news. She's married to Marc Cohn (of "Walking In Memphis" fame), who was shot in the head not too long ago as he left a gig.

Perhaps she's the Jessica Fletcher of the broadcast news world?

I presume his kevlar helmet-hair deflected most of the shrapnel, saving him from certain death. :D

A similar thing happened with Kevin Kegan when burglars broke into his caravan and he was whacked over the head a few times by baseball bats.

Surgeons were surprised that he survived the attack but state he would have died if it wasn't for his bubble perm cushioning the blows