Sign in to follow this  
Dr Hackenslash

Death List Had Made It.

According to Wikipedia's policies, anyone from Death List can now legitimately contribute to the article, since (as far as I know) someone unconnected created it.

We now have a special Wikipedia page to do with as we will.

That's just what I was thinking, I've edited some articles before.

Let's make hay while sun shines shall we?

Maybe the list for this year with a paragraph on previous successes.

Moderators, over to you!

Also, shouldn't you guys slap copyright on the Deathlist? Once word gets round they'll be loads of them!

I'm sure if the mods laid out the history, we could all work on it to make it a good article... maybe even make the front page?

That is assuming that everyone has as much free time as me, which is a safe assumption for people posting on these forums I'd say. :D

Guest Himler

I presume it would be easy for the mods to find out if the Wiki article was written by a DL member by comparing IP addresses.

Got to be worth a look, surely.

Have just checked the Wiki link, and the following message has appeared:

wikideletion4gf.png

What is going on?? And we were doing so well... This was the closest I've ever come to any kind of fame! :D

We need to band together and 'disagree with its speedy deletion' - call to arms!! rally the troops!!

Have just checked the Wiki link, and the following message has appeared:

wikideletion4gf.png

What is going on?? And we were doing so well... This was the closest I've ever come to any kind of fame! :D

We need to band together and 'disagree with its speedy deletion' - call to arms!! rally the troops!!

Already did, check the talk page... not very poignant, but I'm trying to slow down at least the "speedy" part.

Contributions are more than welcome.

Have done my best for the team.

It is a well written argument and, I think between the two of us, it's overall pretty solid. I commend you on a job excellently done.

But if any other DLers have something to add, by all means, more support is always welcome/needed.

Have done my best for the team.

It is a well written argument and, I think between the two of us, it's overall pretty solid. I commend you on a job excellently done.

Ta-much! The government isn't paying for my education for nothing.

If you check the history of the Wiki article, IP address 88.107.29.106 made 12 alterations to the page between 23.32 and 02.56.

If you check that user's talk page, they have been given a final warning - but as Tiscali don't used anchored IP addresses I doubt it will make any difference.

If you check the history of the Wiki article, IP address 88.107.29.106 made 12 alterations to the page between 23.32 and 02.56.

If you check that user's talk page, they have been given a final warning - but as Tiscali don't used anchored IP addresses I doubt it will make any difference.

I've PM'ed the offender and requested he/she stop the editing, lest DL's Wiki article be removed.

I hope he/she complies.

I made several changes to the article to make it more accurate, all these changes were left intact by Wiki.

I did earlier make a couple of silly changes, these were quickly reversed.

I hope Dicky O got a mention in the wiki reference too

I suggest that the wiki link is put on the front page of Deathlist.net to direct newcomers for further information.

I note that the warning has been removed.

Does this mean that the Deathlist entry now passes the Wiki test?

I note that the warning has been removed.

Does this mean that the Deathlist entry now passes the Wiki test?

We beat the speedy deletion, but not the overall deletion. There's still a page for it. Instead of reposting pointlessly, I directed people to check out our original posts on the talk page.

We're getting good points though.

We beat the speedy deletion, but not the overall deletion. There's still a page for it. Instead of reposting pointlessly, I directed people to check out our original posts on the talk page.

I'm afraid I don't know what this means.

Who decides if somethnig gets deleted? Should I write some other point of argument? Does it do any good? Who is this 'Gretnagod' person anyway, and what the hell is their problem with us??

I'm afraid I don't know what this means.

Who decides if somethnig gets deleted? Should I write some other point of argument? Does it do any good? Who is this 'Gretnagod' person anyway, and what the hell is their problem with us??

Probably someone who doesn't like the idea of discussing subjects that aren't mainstream. The admins of Wikipedia will decide whether or not the article gets delete based on the consensus on the "Talk for Deletion" page for Death List, and so far everyone's agreeing with us.

Probably someone who doesn't like the idea of discussing subjects that aren't mainstream. The admins of Wikipedia will decide whether or not the article gets delete based on the consensus on the "Talk for Deletion" page for Death List, and so far everyone's agreeing with us.

Fair enough. Let me know if anything further occurs. I find the Wiki site a bit confusing to navigate and operate!

is being in wikipedia anything to be proud of? it's the equivalent of all those terrible tossers who made one album in the seventies and now have their own webpages, maintained by themselves, in the hope that they might finally get a career. it's these aspects of the net that give democracy a bad name.

is being in wikipedia anything to be proud of? it's the equivalent of all those terrible tossers who made one album in the seventies and now have their own webpages, maintained by themselves, in the hope that they might finally get a career. it's these aspects of the net that give democracy a bad name.

I don't think it's anything to be proud of, indeed the DeathList entry could well be deleted as unsuitable.

I disagree with you on Wiki though, I always find it informative, and I like the democratic nature of the way it's compiled.

Oh.. I'm confused. I thought GretnaGod was Dr. Hackenslash as he's from Gretna :crossbone:

Last time I checked, Gretna wasn't in the south east of England.

So no, not me.

WEATHERMAN, RESPECT!!

I thought I was the only admirer of the awesome ZZ Top left on the whole planet!