Sign in to follow this  
MyBrainHurts2

Jack Kevorkian

Today programme on Radio Four interviewed him this morning, there's a linked media player file of interviews, meaning if they haven't added his chat to the link at the moment, they will do soon.

Today programme on Radio Four interviewed him this morning, there's a linked media player file of interviews, meaning if they haven't added his chat to the link at the moment, they will do soon.

Well if Radio 4 is talking with Kevorkian about his right to suicide deal, I would imagine he couldn't possibly be that sick. I have to complement that Aaron Spelling was a first class selection last year, and that defines quality. Unfortunately for Dr.Death, I don't think it's going down. Sorry. Don't think so.

Kevorkian says health has greatly improved since his release from prison.

Well, that's not surprising, considering he probably wasn't ill in the first place. :lol:

And he's booking talks & speeches well in advance.

Not bad for someone "gravely ill" in prison. I think DL are going to zero out with this one.

Well I can tell you right now Dr. Death won't be on any of my lists and if their is ever an example of a exaggerated situation it's the Hepatitis C of Jack Kevorekian.

I f****n blame governor!

Kevorkian considering a run for congress, not bad for someone who was gravely ill while in prison. ;)

This would only slightly more a waste of everyone's time than the decision by Ralph Nader to run for President. Or Ron Paul, Mike Gravel, Joe Biden, Dennis Kucinich, Sam Brownback.....

Kevorkian considering a run for congress, not bad for someone who was gravely ill while in prison. ;)

This would only slightly more a waste of everyone's time than the decision by Ralph Nader to run for President. Or Ron Paul, Mike Gravel, Joe Biden, Dennis Kucinich, Sam Brownback.....

And probably a slightly more credible candidate! :)

Bit late I know, but there's a potentially interesting Jon Ronson documentary called Reverend Death about Unitarian minister and over-enthusiastic assisted-suicide advocate George Exoo on Channel 4 at 10pm tonight.

Well seems to still be going strong, spoke at UCLA on January 15th and appears to have been keeping very busy indeed. Incidentally did anybody watch the rather excellent HBO movie You Don't Know Jack with Al Pacino as Kevorkian, was on Sky Atlantic last night.

Assisted suicide crusader Jack Kevorkian hospitalized with kidney ailment, pneumonia

Assisted suicide crusader Jack Kevorkian hospitalized with kidney ailment, pneumonia

Indeed. Shit, this could be it, and I saved him for 2012. :lol:

regards,

Hein

So presumably as a condition of his parole he cannot assist in his own suicide?

Ah, but he's no amateur, so if he does, the suspect will be dead. Possibly even the witness.

regards,

Hein

Ah, but he's no amateur, so if he does, the suspect will be dead. Possibly even the witness.

regards,

Hein

As long as they don't manage to revive him he should be fine

he's dead

thought he was a hit there for a minute but surprised to see he hasnt been on the list since 2007.Oh well it renews hope that another ex jailbird Ronnie Biggs could go soon!

You're the first to report Dr Death's passing, and in the right topic too! Well done.

As I said before: shit, I should have had him in my DDP team.

regards,

Hein

Dr. Death now Dr. Dead.

How strange...

Only yesterday afternoon I entered him in a list of ten people on "www.theGhoulPool.com" - bit late in the year - but I thought "what the heck" and low and behold I've my first hit within just a few hours!