Sign in to follow this  
MyBrainHurts2

Jack Kevorkian

Recent report on CNN that Dr. Jack Kevorkian (Good ol' Dr. Death himself) is "gravely ill", suffering from high blood pressure, osteoperosis, and Hepatitis C. He's "gravely ill", but we've heard that before about the likes of one Ronnie Biggs.

Kevorkian was denied parole and should he ever obtain parole, he'd likely commit suicide shortly after getting out of the big house.

I mentioned Kervorkian about a month ago,

It's impossible to get any independent info about the state of his health.

His lawyer is bound to play up the seriousness of his clients illness,

the parole board obviously thought differently, I'm more inclined to believe them than the lawyer.

I mentioned Kervorkian about a month ago,

It's impossible to get any independent info about the state of his health.

His lawyer is bound to play up the seriousness of his clients illness,

the parole board obviously thought differently, I'm more inclined to believe them than the lawyer.

Ah, TF, always there to save me some typing :)

In other words, I agree. He's a bit of an American Ronnie Biggs. Authorities are being more careful and criminals more eager with the illness for parole system after that Nazi (I forget his name, cripes) got out on it and then lived for another couple of years until someone finally murdered him.

Another Biggsy?

regards,

Hein

Quite possibly, Kevorkian's health much like Felt, Brady and Biggs have been "failing" for at least the past couple of years. All at some point have been given just a few months to live.

Ok, I'm convinced. He's on my provisional DDP 2007 team.

regards,

Hein

I'm a bit wary, since Papon was released a few years back and has held on since... but it's definitely one I'll have to think about. It's not like Papon is in excellent health either...

Ok, I'm convinced. He's on my provisional DDP 2007 team.

regards,

Hein

I'm a bit wary, since Papon was released a few years back and has held on since... but it's definitely one I'll have to think about. It's not like Papon is in excellent health either...

It looks like the above link is broken.

Here is another link to the story

Assisted suicide advocate to be paroled in June

If he hasn't been suggested already (and I'm not going through 88 pages to look, no matter how fantastic many of you write), I would submit:

Jack Kevorkian

From the article:

"Mayer Morganroth, Kevorkian's attorney, said this summer that Kevorkian, now 78, was suffering from hepatitis C and diabetes, that his weight had dropped to 113 pounds and that he had less than a year to live."

Edited by Magere Hein

He's another Biggsy or Aziz.

I'm not taking a lawyer's word alone.

Besides, they had a medical examination to see if he should be released early, and the answer was "no" as he was fine. He was due to be released in 2007 anyway.

He stays off my list.

I thought he had been released on the condition that he promises he doesn't attempt suicide or help someone else to do so.

Aren't most people who get released from prison bound by these conditions?

I thought he had been released on the condition that he promises he doesn't attempt suicide or help someone else to do so.

And if he does commit suicide? Will they force his corpse to see out the rest of his sentence? :)

Usually they're let out with a "don't do it again, but if you want to top yourself, we don't care" talk.

I guess the morbid view of 'Right To Death' is liberal thinking if tossed into a category but is probably in the trash bin as I doubt this practice will ever get it's permission. If it does, one out of a million it will be under president Ralph Nader.

Well he can't be that bad off if he's planning on making $100k speeches upon his release (end of the article).

According to the BBC, Kevorkian will be appearing on CBS' 60 minutes this Sunday.

Now seriously is 'Right To Death' a positive movement going down? No.

I mean you should have the will to live, for a optimistic mind will take you far and Tammy Faye is living proof ladies and gentleman. So thanks Jack but no thanks. You should have lived in Jones town.