wendylaDIE

If You Could Only Pick One Celebrity..............

Funny you should mention Tammy Fae...I was debating her since she is the youngest person on my list...how long do you think one could survive inoperable lung cancer? I just think that sounds quite serious...I tried to find a balance of people who have serious health issues and people who are just...old. It's a hard decision when there is only 10 spots. give me 20 and I'd be happier. As far as the grammar and spelling on this thread, I tend to avoid the most serious of blunders (capitalizing the beginning of a sentence and punctuating correctly) but I know I have made a flaw somewhere and I say he without sin...you know. (Although it is a fun hobby to make fun and thus shed more light on our respective higher collective intelligence.) Ok, now that that load of crap was said...(and no one had better tell me crap isn't a word), I am really enjoying this thread I started. Forget about me, just have fun pointing to the ones you think are history!

Wendy

Then again, if this isn't the face of someone halfway in the grave, I don't know what is: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4558403 . Note to Tammy: Heavy eyeliner/make-up doesn't look good on anyone except maybe Shania Twain, but it especially doesn't do much to camouflage aging around the eyes.

Wendy

Then again, if this isn't the face of someone halfway in the grave, I don't know what is:http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4558403  .  Note to Tammy: Heavy eyeliner/make-up doesn't look good on anyone except maybe Shania Twain, but it especially doesn't do much to camouflage aging around the eyes. 

Wendy

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4558403

She does look like a corpse with make-up on.

I can't imagine the Pearly Gates being opened for her.

Ross Davidson would be my choice. I have him as my joker in the 2006 ddp.

Ross Davidson would be my choice. I have him as my joker in the 2006 ddp.

I was going to suggest him too (despite him not being on my own DDP list :pop: ) , but apparentely he's not famous enough for the Rotten Deadpool.

Actually, I put him on the suggestion list but so far, as CP says, not listed yet. I agree with his condition death isn't far around the corner. BTW does anyone know of any other death pools that can be entered at any time? otherwise, I have to put post it notes up to remind me to enter at the end of the year.

thnx,

Wendy

Actually, I put him on the suggestion list but so far, as CP says, not listed yet. I agree with his condition death isn't far around the corner. BTW does anyone know of any other death pools that can be entered at any time? otherwise, I have to put post it notes up to remind me to enter at the end of the year.

thnx,

Wendy

Take a look here if you wish to make a late deathpool entry.

The Rotten Dead Pool accepts entries throughout the year and has an extensive list of celebs, dead and alive, to assist the name-picking process.

MMM, someone won the pool in Croak-IT for Grandpa Munster and a very happy chappy she was too.

She's now looking at nominating Boris Yeltsen. Dunno about him, all that vodka pickling could be propping him up. :angry:

MMM, someone won the pool in Croak-IT for Grandpa Munster and a very happy chappy she was too.

She's now looking at nominating Boris Yeltsen. Dunno about him, all that vodka pickling could be propping him up. ;)

From the other thread it sounds like his health has improved since not having to deal with the Russian mess anymore.

I predict a well knowrn politician willl cash in his chips soon.

I'd nominte Deborah Kerr for mine

So what's up with Deborah Kerr?

Funny you should mention Tammy Fae...I was debating her since she is the youngest person on my list...how long do you think one could survive inoperable lung cancer? I just think that sounds quite serious...I tried to find a balance of people who have serious health issues and people who are just...old. It's a hard decision when there is only 10 spots. give me 20 and I'd be happier. As far as the grammar and spelling on this thread, I tend to avoid the most serious of blunders (capitalizing the beginning of a sentence and punctuating correctly) but I know I have made a flaw somewhere and I say he without sin...you know. (Although it is a fun hobby to make fun and thus shed more light on our respective higher collective intelligence.) Ok, now that that load of crap was said...(and no one had better tell me crap isn't a word), I am really enjoying this thread I started. Forget about me, just have fun pointing to the ones you think are history!

Wendy

Wendy-

I think Tammy Faye's a good pick. She's on my Death League team this year. Usually she's very bright and bubbly but she sounds kind of down on her web site.

I just Googled Tammy Faye (pardon my ignorance for never having heard of her) & found this

YUCK!

I just Googled Tammy Faye (pardon my ignorance for never having heard of her) & found this

YUCK!

I say the cancer is GONE! I have NO MORE cancer. I refuse to give it permission to come back!

Apparentely cancer, like Lord Cthulhu, needs no permission to come back. Does it count as irony or coincidence if she dies from cancer on March 3, 2006?

I'd nominte Deborah Kerr for mine

So what's up with Deborah Kerr?

She's been suffering from Parkinson's for a good few years. If she lasts out the year, she'll be 85 in September

YUCK!

See?